Hello Everyone,

I have been allotted a flat in dwarka location by DDA in 2017 scheme. The person who is handling my file at DDA housing department has said that the conveyance deed and registry of the flat will be done in the name both husband and wife as per govenment rule.

I want to clearify that while filing the application for this flat, I choose option as individual applicant. Now how can he restrict me to get the flat registered in my name.

He said only unmarried persion or women can register the flat in individual name. He showed me photocopy of some notification that came in year 2012.

1. What should I do?

2. Can I add my father's name instead of my wife? (as my father gave me money for downpayment).


PS: I got married on 1 year ago
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Did your wife also applied for the same DDA scheme?