Society flats in Bengali Neighbourhood in Delhi

Last updated: March 4 2019
3 | Posts
457 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Society flats in Bengali Neighbourhood in Delhi

Hi, I have recently been posted at Delhi. I am a Bengali and want to purchase a new society apartment in some location which is favourable for Bengalis. Can anybody suggest places where I can find society flat with Bengali neighbourhood. Also the prices of the flats should be reasonable in the area.
    Last edited February 22 2019, 05:06 PM.

Re : Society flats in Bengali Neighbourhood in Delhi

I know of Chittranjan Park near Kalakji in South Delhi. There may be other places too.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by abhisluck View Post
      Hi, I have recently been posted at Delhi. I am a Bengali and want to purchase a new society apartment in some location which is favourable for Bengalis. Can anybody suggest places where I can find society flat with Bengali neighbourhood. Also the prices of the flats should be reasonable in the area.
      Sir, since you have been recently posted to Delhi. I advice you NOT to rush for purchase of apartment. At least wait 1 year to get a feel of the city. Contact your friends & family in Delhi to research about localities. For now you should find a good rental apartment, in your preferred locality.

And sir its Delhi, Bengalis are favorable & welcome in all societies & localities. You don't have to specifically look for Bengali neighborhoods.

Comment

buy in sarita vihar. this colony has got decent bengali population. recently kali bari has also statred functioning from here

Comment

Tags: None
        Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X