Hello everyone!

This year DDA has announced approx 18000 flats in Narela & Vasant Kunj. These are as follows

Location and Tentative Plinth Area of the Flats (in sq. mtrs.) is as under:

Locality Tentative Plinth Area

(in Sqm.)

HIG (3 BHK)

Vasant Kunj Block F, Cluster 1 and Block A, Cluster 4: 107.21-140.77

HIG (2 BHK)

Vasant Kunj Block F, Cluster 1 and Block A, Cluster 4: 99.08-123.41

Vasant Kunj Sector B, Pocket 2: 86.97-102.74

MIG(2BHK)

Vasant Kunj Block B to E, Cluster 2, 3, 5 & 6: 72.55-93.61

Narela Sector A1 to A4 (Pocket 1A, 1B & 1C): 90.68-94.18

LIG(1BHK)

Vasant Kunj Block E,D, C & B, Cluster 2, 3, 5 & 6: 57.49-81.93

Narela, Pkt-IV,Sector-G7 :49.9

Narela, Pkt-V,Sector-G7 :49.9

EWS

Narela, Pkt-V,Sector-G7: 35.06

Narela Sector A1 to A4 (Pocket 1A, 1B & 1C): 35.27-37.31

Can someone shed some light on the current market price of these properties. Whether it is beneficial to apply in this or not.

Thanks
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please can the members help me with a query on Eligibility Criteria:

I am a part owner of DDA flat with covered area as 56 SqMt (A).

An additional 19 SqMt (B) have been covered and added to House Tax Calcualtions.

So does the total A+B, 75 SqMt, considered for Elibility Criteria Or only A, 56 SqMt.

Many thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi @anicool This DDA scheme seems to have old inventory as I hear from 2014 allottes. It seems they are trying hard to sell this inventory.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • anicool4 months ago
      In there notification they mention it as new flats clearly. They have introduced this first come first serve scheme in Jan where they tried to sell that old inventory.
  • Originally Posted by Jasprit9
    Please can the members help me with a query on Eligibility Criteria:

I am a part owner of DDA flat with covered area as 56 SqMt (A).

An additional 19 SqMt (B) have been covered and added to House Tax Calcualtions.

So does the total A+B, 75 SqMt, considered for Elibility Criteria Or only A, 56 SqMt.

Many thanks in advance.

Contact DDA office.
    CommentQuote
  • This time DDA housing scheme 2019 looks bit planned and they have two different scehemes, one for OLD inventory and other is NEW inventoy.

Let's wait for 25th and see the repsonse. (expecting bursting respose this time)
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
  • Lunched today, except location nothing is appealing to me.

Brochure link - https://dda.org.in/ddahs19/AppForm/DDAAppBroucher.aspx
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea if these can be sold once name is picked in the lottery?
    CommentQuote
  • How are Vasant Kunj HIG & MIG prices in comparison to the current market rate?
    CommentQuote
  • I am only interested in LIG and MIG in Vasant Kunj. Going to apply these two only but only after visiting location and have a look on the sample flats, rest I didn't find interesting enough.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anujwadhwa
    I am only interested in LIG and MIG in Vasant Kunj. Going to apply these two only but only after visiting location and have a look on the sample flats, rest I didn't find interesting enough.
    can anyone tell me the room sizes in Foot?
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi .. I talked to a property dealer and he said that as these areas are not inhabitated by lot of people right now hence the cost is a bit on the higher side.

Also i have a query :

Can i fill an application form in the name of my mother ? Given that my father owns a flat in a ' Co-Operative Group Housing Society'.

Eligibility clause in the brochure :

'A dwelling unit or flat in the Housing Estates of the Authority shall be allotted only to such person who or his wife or her husband or any of his/her dependent relations including unmarried children does not own in full or in part on free hold or lease hold basis a residential plot having area exceeding 67 sqm or flat/built up house having carpet area exceeding 67 sqm in the urban area of Delhi, New Delhi and Delhi Cantonment.'

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Delhi: Glitches mar online debut of DDA's housing plan
    Delhi Development Authority’s (DDA) first-ever completely online housing scheme, which was launched on Monday, was marred by technical glitches as flat hopefuls were unable to apply for the 2019 scheme.TNN | March 26, 2019, 15:00 IST

NEW DELHI: Delhi Development Authority’s (DDA) first-ever completely online housing scheme, which was launched on Monday, was marred by technical glitches as flat hopefuls were unable to apply for the 2019 scheme.

The land-owning agency is offering nearly 18,000 flats in the current housing scheme, of which more than 1,200 are in south Delhi’s Vasant Kunj. While people were unable to apply for the scheme on Monday, nearly 200 people visited the three-bedroom, two-bedroom and one-bedroom sample flats in Vasant Kunj. The number of people who visited sample flats in Narela, which has the lion’s share of flats in the scheme, was only 30.

On Monday, DDA’s website registered more than three lakh hits and the site even crashed for a while in the morning due to heavy traffic. Those trying to apply for the new housing scheme were left frustrated as the links provided in the website would just not open.

The land-owning agency has empaneled 13 banks for the housing scheme and the application process is through the website of these banks. “Not a single link is working for the housing scheme. If you click on the bank link, it again opens on the same page,” said Sunil Kumar, an applicant.

“We are hopeful that from Tuesday, applicants will have no problem in applying for the scheme,” a senior DDA official said. “Since the registration is open till May 10, there is ample time for applying and it is advisable that applicants first visit the sample flats to see what is on offer,” he added.

The latest housing scheme is also one of its costliest till date, with three-bedroom flats being offered in the range of Rs 1.4 to Rs 1.7 crore. While two-bedroom flats will cost somewhere between Rs 66 lakh and Rs 1.4 crore, one-bedroom flats are priced in the range of Rs 22.5 lakh to Rs 56.3 lakh.

https://realty.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/industry/delhi-glitches-mar-online-debut-of-ddas-housing-plan/68576919
    CommentQuote
  • I went to see the sample flats today in vasant kunj. Spoke to few brokers too. It seems the location is fine but the flats are at higher rate. So for investment point it is not going to give much premium. For those who are seeking flats for end use can fill.HIG flats are not worth at all at this price range that's my personal opinion.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • lupivdelhi3 months ago
      Hi.. Can you post some pics ? if you have any.
  • DDA scheme enters last leg, interest for Narela lags Sidharatha Roy | TNN | Updated: Apr 18, 2019, 11:46 IST

NEW DELHI: More than three weeks since its launch, the response to Delhi Development Authority’s Housing Scheme 2019 has been tepid but officials feel applications for the nearly 18,000 flats will pick up from April 25, a fortnight before the scheme closes on May 10.

“Since March 25, when the scheme was launched, we have received more than 7,500 applications,” a senior DDA official said. “The figures might seem low but they are better than what we have seen in the initial weeks for the previous schemes. Usually, people apply in the last two weeks before a scheme comes to a close,” he said.

This time all applications are coming through banks and many banks have not forwarded all applications yet, he added. “The registration amount for MIG and HIG flats is Rs 2 lakh and we believe most applicants don’t want to block it in advance and lose out on bank interest,” the official said.

Out of the total 17,922 flats, Vasant Kunj has 1,286, including an unprecedented number of 336 three-bedroom ones. Most of the flats on offer are located in Narela, maximum of them being one-bedroom ones (8,164) or those meant for economically weaker sections (6,536). “The one-, two- and three-bedroom flats in Vasant Kunj are proving to be popular,” the official said. The Narela flats are yet to have many applicants, he added.

In the previous housing schemes, a large number of flats in Narela were surrendered by allottees, primarily due to their small size and lack of connectivity in the area. “Under the current scheme, the size of the one-bedroom flats is bigger. Also, a large number of flats in Narela are located near the main road,” the official said. “DDA is expecting that all flats in Narela will be accepted by the successful applicants this time.”

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/dda-scheme-enters-last-leg-interest-for-narela-lags/articleshow/68929102.cms
    CommentQuote
  • Housing scheme: DDA extends date for applying
    TNN | Updated: May 9, 2019, 5:51 IST
    Picture used for representational purpose only

NEW DELHI: The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has decided to extend the last date for applying for the housing scheme 2019 by a month. The housingscheme, which was scheduled to close by May 10, will now be open till June 10. “DDA has extended the closing date for registration under Housing Scheme 2019 by one month, that is, up to June 10, 2019,” a DDA spokesperson said.

The Housing Scheme has nearly 18,000 flats on offer, including many two-bedroom and three-bedroom flats in Vasant Kunj. According to sources, the housing scheme hasn’t elicited the kind of response that DDA had expected and that is why the scheme has been extended.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/housing-scheme-dda-extends-date-for-applying/articleshow/69243254.cms

CommentQuote
  • DDA gives final push to its 2019 housing scheme
    While the scheme offers nearly 18,000 flats, it had received only 20,000 applications, forcing DDA to extend the last date of the scheme by a month recently.TNN | May 14, 2019, 11:00 IST

NEW DELHI: With its housing scheme 2019 receiving a lukewarm response, Delhi Development Authority is planning to aggressively publicise the scheme to get more applications. While the scheme offers nearly 18,000 flats, it had received only 20,000 applications, forcing DDA to extend the last date of the scheme by a month recently.

DDA’s housing scheme was launched on March 25 and was scheduled to be closed on May 10. However, with DDA receiving just around 20,000 applications, the authority decided to extend the closing date for registration under the scheme to June 10.

“It is not the first time that the last date for applying for a housing scheme has been extended. In quite a few previous schemes, including the 2017 housing scheme, the last date was extended by a month,” a DDA official said. The official added that for the first time, housing scheme 2019 was completely online and a large number of flat hopefuls who applied through banks faced some problems.

“Due to the ongoing Lok Sabha election, there were some administrative issues due to which the banks couldn’t process a large number of applications. Usually, applicants pay a few thousand rupees to banks for financing the registration amount,” he said. “This time, a large number of banks couldn’t get internal sanction for financing the registration amounts of applicants. However, the issue has now been sorted and the banks too had requested us to extend the last date,” he said.

The official said that with one more month available to apply for a flat under the housing scheme, DDA will run an aggressive publicity campaign. “We will come up with more advertisements and also reach out to people through social media,” the official said.

“Most of the applications we received are for flats available in Vasant Kunj and the number of applications for Vasant Kunj is several times the number of flats available. On the other hand, while we are offering a large number of flats in Narela, there are very few applications for flats there,” he said. “Although the flats in Narela are spacious and very well designed, most people are not opting for them due to the location and absence of adequate public transport in the area,” he said.

Out of the total 17,922 flats on offer as part of the housing scheme, those in Vasant Kunj number 1,286, including an unprecedented number of 336 three-bedroom flats. Most of the flats on offer in the housing scheme are located in Narela, with the lion’s share of flats being one-bedroom flats (8,164) or flats meant for economically weaker sections (6,536).

https://realty.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/residential/dda-gives-final-push-to-its-2019-housing-scheme/69317698

CommentQuote