Sir My father bought a property in the year 1982 in which he constructed a building also in the year 1999. After his demise in 2002 our family members wanted to share all my fathers properties in which the above property came to me as my share i9n the family and at the time of making the registration of that property they have mentioned the property value also. Now due to my needs I wants to dispose the property and my doubt is whether I have to pay the capital gain tax based on the value mentioned at family partition deed registration or from the purchase value of my father bought the property. Some one please help me in getting clarity.