Mohinder Appartments in Dwarka Sector 12, Delhi

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
2 | Posts
75 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mohinder Appartments in Dwarka Sector 12, Delhi

Is anyone aware of Mohinder Apartments ( Dhanpothawar CGHS) in Dwarka sector 11.

I am geting a good 3BHK there but the price is a little high. The owner is saying the price of flat in this society is higher than nearby societies due to its basement parking and 3 side open flats. I do like the flat in comparison to flats I have seen in nearby societies.

Can anyone guide if this is true, I have asked from dealers nearby but they say they cannot put a price on it since there are rarely any flats available in that society.

I am getting 3Bedroom + 3 Bath flat in 2.1Cr
    Last edited 2 weeks ago.

Re : Mohinder Appartments in Dwarka Sector 12, Delhi

Originally posted by abhinavg09 View Post
    Is anyone aware of Mohinder Apartments ( Dhanpothawar CGHS) in Dwarka sector 11.

I am geting a good 3BHK there but the price is a little high. The owner is saying the price of flat in this society is higher than nearby societies due to its basement parking and 3 side open flats. I do like the flat in comparison to flats I have seen in nearby societies.

Can anyone guide if this is true, I have asked from dealers nearby but they say they cannot put a price on it since there are rarely any flats available in that society.

I am getting 3Bedroom + 3 Bath flat in 2.1Cr
    Please note that this thread has been moved to the appropriate subforum.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Re : Mohinder Appartments in Dwarka Sector 12, Delhi

Any particular reason you looking for an apartment in Dwarka and not on Dwarka Expressway?

Given the detiorating condition of Dwarka apartments is it worth to spend this much amount?

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X