Last updated: 3 weeks ago
1 | Posts
114 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Sectors and societies in Dwarka for 3 BHK : 1 to 1.2 Crore

Hi all boarders,

I tried finding a good thread on Dwarka, but all the threads are way old, hence starting a new discussion thread.

I am thinking of buying a 3BHK in Dwarka Delhi, budget around 1 to 1.2 Crore. Can you tell of some good sectors of Dwarka where I should zero in?

I know of a person living in sector 22 (opposite of Vivanta hotel), and he is pretty okay with sector 22. Which are the most well planned sectors of Dwarka?

Any recommendations or pointers to be kept in mind while house hunting in Dwarka? Any graveyards to stay away from? Any drains which smell bad in rainy time?

Hungry for every information you might want to give. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited September 21 2020, 02:40 PM.

Re : Good Sectors and societies in Dwarka for 3 BHK : 1 to 1.2 Crore

Originally posted by 2020househunter View Post
    Hi all boarders,

I tried finding a good thread on Dwarka, but all the threads are way old, hence starting a new discussion thread.

I am thinking of buying a 3BHK in Dwarka Delhi, budget around 1 to 1.2 Crore. Can you tell of some good sectors of Dwarka where I should zero in?

I know of a person living in sector 22 (opposite of Vivanta hotel), and he is pretty okay with sector 22. Which are the most well planned sectors of Dwarka?

Any recommendations or pointers to be kept in mind while house hunting in Dwarka? Any graveyards to stay away from? Any drains which smell bad in rainy time?

Hungry for every information you might want to give. Thanks in advance!
    Check Sector-19 in Dwarka, though not the cleanest sector cut by authority, quiet haphazard but most of the development is in there. Upcoming Golf course, Football stadium, DDA club house, upcoming DDA flats, nearby to Dwarka expresssway, convection center etc.

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X