Jor Bagh Location

Last updated: March 28 2012
12 | Posts
2408 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jor Bagh Location

Can somebody please tell me how is the Jor Bagh location if somebody is working in Gurgaon ?

It has direct metro connectivity to Gurgaon. Not sure how far is Noida from Jor Bagh.

Does it make sense to buy a floor there for somebody who is working in Gurgaon ?

Re : Jor Bagh Location

zor bagh is one of the costliest locations of delhi. dude, what price you are paying to buy a floor there?

Comment

Originally posted by manu2000_ind View Post
      zor bagh is one of the costliest locations of delhi. dude, what price you are paying to buy a floor there?
      How can u compare JOr bagh with any location in NCR even the best of gurgoan wil be 20% of the cost of any floor in JOr bagh...maza kar rahe ho free mein
      Life is good.

Comment

Hehe i think the minimum rate would be 10 lakh per sqyd there ..
        Means a 150 sqyd foor would be around 5 crores .. ^_^ .. And a spacious 4 bhk would 8-10 crore .. Rich guy i must say .. :p ..^_^

Comment

Originally posted by gurgaon79 View Post
          Can somebody please tell me how is the Jor Bagh location if somebody is working in Gurgaon ?

It has direct metro connectivity to Gurgaon. Not sure how far is Noida from Jor Bagh.

Does it make sense to buy a floor there for somebody who is working in Gurgaon ?
          You are considering Jor Bagh for living and then commuting via metro??????????
          Anyways, Jor Bagh is one of the most posh location in south delhi. If you start living here, you would not want to live anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by manu2000_ind View Post
            85 Lakhs for first floor on a 100 sq yard plot .. near or in some BK Dutt colony. official plot size of 60 sq yard.

Comment

yeh koi unauthorised colony hogi south ki .. official size 30 sqyd hoga .. :p ..
              u could get a 3 bhk in gurgaon with that budget ..

Comment

Jor bagh me 200syds se kam plots nahi han...unauthourozed colony u are talking of
                Life is good.

Comment

Funny Post, min rate in Jor Bagh is 15 lakh per sq yard and it goes only upwards from here. I think we are going to have first Jor Bagh resident on IREF

thanks

sgverma

Comment

Originally posted by sgverma View Post
                    Funny Post, min rate in Jor Bagh is 15 lakh per sq yard and it goes only upwards from here. I think we are going to have first Jor Bagh resident on IREF

thanks

sgverma
                    I wanted to like your reply sgverma. I wish there was a like button like facebook.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X