Collapse

flat in max 30l in delhincr ready to move

Last updated: June 25 2013
35 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : flat in max 30l in delhincr ready to move

Check sites like 99 acres and call up the seller asking them if loan will be possible.
    If housing loan is possible, then it would be an authorised property.

Comment

Check Mahavir Enclave near Dwarka.

Comment

look at bharat city or oxy homez you can get 2 bhk in range of 30 lakh, bhart city phase 2 have 2 bhk starting at 27 lakh all inclusive except ifms.

this place is still not very developed but just 5-7 km from dilshad garden metro, and 10 km from anand vihar metro

these projects are bankable , lots of bank including HDFC, LIC, SBI India bulls etc are financing here.

OXy homez possession is dec 2013 or maximum march 2014.
        Last edited June 17 2013, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by agupta02 View Post
          Check Mahavir Enclave near Dwarka.

i too went for mahavir enclave, but bank will not finance their, but some how property dealer and Bank agent will help you in getting loan after paying 7-10% of loan amount as commision to them.

2nd point is black amount in the range of 20-40 % will also be involved.

other wise location is good but i didnot purchased due to above 2 point .

one more thing in mahavir enclave you will get small 2 bhk with size of 58-65 sqmt in range of 30-35 lakh .

water is very salty so you will need to buy even for taking bath , although it is not big deal for many as it cost merely 300 -400 monthly only, plus bottled drinking water

Comment

Originally posted by babusam View Post
            i too went for mahavir enclave, but bank will not finance their, but some how property dealer and Bank agent will help you in getting loan after paying 7-10% of loan amount as commision to them.

2nd point is black amount in the range of 20-40 % will also be involved.

other wise location is good but i didnot purchased due to above 2 point .

one more thing in mahavir enclave you will get small 2 bhk with size of 58-65 sqmt in range of 30-35 lakh .

water is very salty so you will need to buy even for taking bath , although it is not big deal for many as it cost merely 300 -400 monthly only, plus bottled drinking water
            I did not understand how can a bank agent get you a loan if the bank itself would not give a loan. Are you talking about private finance?

Regarding black issue, I think that is prevalent whenever you are buying property in resale.

Comment

Are re-sale DDA flats available within 30L?

Comment

Originally posted by agupta02 View Post
                I did not understand how can a bank agent get you a loan if the bank itself would not give a loan. Are you talking about private finance?

Regarding black issue, I think that is prevalent whenever you are buying property in resale.

no they said government bank like central bank etc will give loan, no private bank will give loan in these colonies. i think they will do some kind of jhol jhal for giving loan.
                i had talk with more than 10 dealers their atleast 7 were telling they will help me in getting loan with 7-10% commision, i had talk with on of the bank employe( i dont know if he was really from bank or not) .

Comment

Originally posted by Jogeshwar View Post
                  Are re-sale DDA flats available within 30L?

in rohini you can get 1 bhk lig flat for nearly 38-40 lakh. in dwarka price is more than 50 lakh for 1bhk DDA.

Comment

Originally posted by babusam View Post

in rohini you can get 1 bhk lig flat for nearly 38-40 lakh. in dwarka price is more than 50 lakh for 1bhk DDA.
                    In which sectors and which floors? Not below 30L?

Comment

Originally posted by Jogeshwar View Post
                      In which sectors and which floors? Not below 30L?
                      no dear nothing below 30 lakh, you will find it very difficult to get any thing below 40 lakh in DDA Flat be it dwarka or rohini in any sector.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X