Dear All,

Would be highly grateful if the esteemed members of the forum could provide their inputs on the following points related to buying a 2 BHK flat in Dwarka for end use.

1.Which all are the sectors i should focus on with respect to DDA flats.
2.How is L&T apartments in Sec 18.Anybody have any kind of inputs about it(Good and Bad)
3.Will anybody be able to throw some light on the price points where the deals are being closed.The asking rates seems to be very inflated or is it the norm now.

Thanks
Read more
93 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • "The asking rates seems to be very inflated or is it the norm now."

These are entirely subjective perceptions and interpretations and there are no objective criteria.

Now will you please say according to you what is the normative rate?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Jogeswar,

Thanks for your reply.Its just that dealers are not even ready to intiate talks if you do not have a budget of 90 Lacs w.r.t to a DDA MIG and 1 Cr + w.r.t to a society flats.So now is this the norm?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asr2948
    Dear Jogeswar,

Thanks for your reply.Its just that dealers are not even ready to intiate talks if you do not have a budget of 90 Lacs w.r.t to a DDA MIG and 1 Cr + w.r.t to a society flats.So now is this the norm?

To repeat again normative rates are subjective perceptions and interpretations but you did not mention what is your own perception and interpretation of normative rate here.

Every one is the best judge of himself and a property dealer is no exception to it.A property dealer is working day and night for his maximum profit and not yours.With you it will be ultimate compromise.These are hard realities yaar.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jogeshwar
    To repeat again normative rates are subjective perceptions and interpretations but you did not mention what is your own perception and interpretation of normative rate here.

Every one is the best judge of himself and a property dealer is no exception to it.A property dealer is working day and night for his maximum profit and not yours.With you it will be ultimate compromise.These are hard realities yaar.

Thanks for the insight.Any opinion on the first two queries?
    CommentQuote
  • It is amazing that people here seek 'good surroundings' but have no idea as to what good surrounding is. It is equally amazing that people talk about normative rates but they do not have their own idea about normative rate.Right?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jogeshwar
    It is amazing that people here seek 'good surroundings' but have no idea as to what good surrounding is. It is equally amazing that people talk about normative rates but they do not have their own idea about normative rate.Right?

Thanks Jogeswar to know that your heart bleeds for hard working "dealers" and you are full of philosophical answers when someone enquires for straight forward answers.If you do not have the answers for query being asked on the forum,kindly restrict yourself from answering rather than increasing your count.
    Was under the impression that this forum will act as a guide for novice property buyer like me.But sorry I was mistaken that it has already been hijacked by chest beating philosophical gurus like you.Thank you so much for your time and "gyan".
    CommentQuote
  • A 2BHK MIG DDA flat was sold for 95 lakh in Dwarka 3 months back.
    3BHK are 1 crore + . Depends on your negotiation rate..1.1 crore should be max budget.
    For value for money--look at Noida sector 50. (unless you are hung up on Delhi). Noida gentry is better than Dwarka's.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Jogeswar to know that your heart bleeds for hard working "dealers" and you are full of philosophical answers when someone enquires for straight forward answers.If you do not have the answers for query being asked on the forum,kindly restrict yourself from answering rather than increasing your count.
    Was under the impression that this forum will act as a guide for novice property buyer like me.But sorry I was mistaken that it has already been hijacked by chest beating philosophical gurus like you.Thank you so much for your time and "gyan".

So far you have not got even a single answer supporting your anticipations.Best of luck if you get so.
    CommentQuote
    Dear All,

Would be highly grateful if the esteemed members of the forum could provide their inputs on the following points related to buying a 2 BHK flat in Dwarka for end use.

1.Which all are the sectors i should focus on with respect to DDA flats.
    2.How is L&T apartments in Sec 18.Anybody have any kind of inputs about it(Good and Bad)
    3.Will anybody be able to throw some light on the price points where the deals are being closed.The asking rates seems to be very inflated or is it the norm now.

Thanks

1. It depends what is your preference as sector 1 and 7 are near to Palam airport and sector 4,5,11,12 are near the market and same is with 6,10 as they are also near the market. Also depends on which way you want to exit from dwarka as they have exit to Uttam Nager, Pankha road, Palam, Bijwasan etc
    2. L&T apartments are good as the construction quality of those flats are much better than DDA flats constructed by other contractors.
    3. Prices in Dwarka are only moving one direction and that is up , up and up only. The rate of a 2 BHK , you can check with 99 acres, and other websites and personally visit any good dealer in Dwarka and as my expereince that whatever is mentioned minus 3-4 Laks you can get.
    My family memebrs has done one transaction of selling one 3BHK DDA flat as within 8-9 years seepage and other issues and being on third floor ( Top) using of stairs and the design of the flats where each and every neighbour will looks upon you and no privacy at all.
    Then they purchased one 3BHK in a private good society in Dwarka where good security, maintaince , lifts, reserved car parking,power back up and no intrusive look by neighbours, which was not availabe in earlier DDA socities.
    Another plus point with DDA flats is they are getting sweet Delhi Jal Board water though only 1-2 hours per day whereas private socities are dependents on tanker and then install RO.Thoug, within the enxt 2-4 years Delhi Jal board water may be available for all of Dwarka residents.
    CommentQuote
  • Reply to TS's amended queries.
    As shown by Makaandotcom present rate of appreciation of Dwaraka and North Delhi is more or less the same whereas these are much higher than west and east Delhi. Appreciation rate of South Delhi of course is much higher.

2.At present there are plenty of 2 bedroomed advertisements in Makaandotcom from Dwaraka costing below 90L. Choosing is a cool affair
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmafire
    1. It depends what is your preference as sector 1 and 7 are near to Palam airport and sector 4,5,11,12 are near the market and same is with 6,10 as they are also near the market. Also depends on which way you want to exit from dwarka as they have exit to Uttam Nager, Pankha road, Palam, Bijwasan etc
    2. L&T apartments are good as the construction quality of those flats are much better than DDA flats constructed by other contractors.
    3. Prices in Dwarka are only moving one direction and that is up , up and up only. The rate of a 2 BHK , you can check with 99 acres, and other websites and personally visit any good dealer in Dwarka and as my expereince that whatever is mentioned minus 3-4 Laks you can get.
    My family memebrs has done one transaction of selling one 3BHK DDA flat as within 8-9 years seepage and other issues and being on third floor ( Top) using of stairs and the design of the flats where each and every neighbour will looks upon you and no privacy at all.
    Then they purchased one 3BHK in a private good society in Dwarka where good security, maintaince , lifts, reserved car parking,power back up and no intrusive look by neighbours, which was not availabe in earlier DDA socities.
    Another plus point with DDA flats is they are getting sweet Delhi Jal Board water though only 1-2 hours per day whereas private socities are dependents on tanker and then install RO.Thoug, within the enxt 2-4 years Delhi Jal board water may be available for all of Dwarka residents.

Prices at dwarka are NOT moving up, rather they are moviing DOWN. I know some investors who bought 3BHK a year back for 1.3 Cr are not even able to sell at the same price.

There is a huge oversupply atDwarka, and several societies are ready with no residents so far. The real buyers are very few, and prices are only speculatiive
    CommentQuote
  • How to choose property dealers.

Select the advertisements from 99acresdotcom/ Makaandotcom etc.
    2.Talk the advertisers on phone first. Easily you can distinguish relatively more reasonable and less reasonable advertisers.
    3.After telephonic talk fix up date and time to see the houses.
    4.Please do not go to the property dealer alone.You must be accompanied by at least one trusted person
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone give me a reasonable logic for this?
    My uncle told the property dealer that he is willing to sell his 3BHK at sector 5 for 1.25 Crore. The property dealer gave an ad. in 99 acres offering to sell the property for 1.55 crore.
    After seeing the ad. I talked to the dealer and asked him - why he has done this? The dealer quietly answered that it is the norm, and he is not doing anything unusual.

What can be the logic for this - can anyone explain please ?
    CommentQuote
  • Logic is to create pain for buyers, create unnecessary hype so that common people start thinking it is out of budget.

Though it is also true everyone bargains so you have to quote little higher but this cause trouble for people who are in urgent need as you are unable to find the rate in market.

One of my friend is looking for 3BHK is Dwarka, can you please PM me details i can ask him to contact you.

If more deals can happen direct both seller and buyer will benefit, thanks to IREF.

Cheers !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by McLordGanj
    Can anyone give me a reasonable logic for this?
    My uncle told the property dealer that he is willing to sell his 3BHK at sector 5 for 1.25 Crore. The property dealer gave an ad. in 99 acres offering to sell the property for 1.55 crore.
    After seeing the ad. I talked to the dealer and asked him - why he has done this? The dealer quietly answered that it is the norm, and he is not doing anything unusual.

What can be the logic for this - can anyone explain please ?

Just subtract 10-15% list price on these websites and you will find market price.
    CommentQuote