I'm looking to buy DDA LIG Flat in sector 11 and the property dealers are quoting rates ~50 lacs for 3 & 4 th floors, Please help me on the following:
1) Is the price ok when on papers its only 27-30 lacs only
2) how are sector 18,14 and other LIGs as compared to sector 11 as they are little cheap but near to kakrola village
3)Price appreciation in case I need to sell in 2-3 years and buy MIG in the same area
4)The rental income is 10K, is it good as compared to other dwarka location
5)Comparing to put money in JAYPEE wish Town Noida, I prefer to get LIG in sector 11 dwarka as I would able to get atleast rental income and in worst case can reside too as Jaypee wish town would take atleast 5 years and I'm not comfortable with Building >30 floors which are in my budget like Garden Isles and ksecent Homes

I'm basically looking for end use and in worst case of rental income.
Read more
17 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Rohan

I have been following the LIGs in Dwarka for quiet a while. Since I am also looking to buy one.

The rates quoted for Sector 11 seem to be in what is really being demanded in the market. The reason why sector 14 is commanding lesser could be because of the new allotment etc. and yes it is close to kakrola but at the same time has a great proximity to NSIT and the metro station. Considering the holding period is 2-3 yrs, I guess 14 & 18 will provide a better return as the prices are lower abhi.

Cnt comment on the rentals since I am not sure. I have an investment in Jaypee as well, but again its a personal choice if you want to go for a RTM or an under construction.

Please do share the prices being quoted for LIG in 14 & 18. Might get a good rate.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • The rates in 14 & 18 are around 42-43 lacs.
    Would selling these LIG after 2-3 years would be a problem as I may want to buy MIG instead.
    Poeple are syaing it would be hard to buy a buyer who would give 50-60 lacs for just 42 M LIG flat.
    Please advise
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ROHANm
    The rates in 14 & 18 are around 42-43 lacs.
    Would selling these LIG after 2-3 years would be a problem as I may want to buy MIG instead.
    Poeple are syaing it would be hard to buy a buyer who would give 50-60 lacs for just 42 M LIG flat.
    Please advise

Bro

How is the construction quality of these LIG flats?? how old are they? and nearest metro how far? I may consider as well.

Sorry for too many questions at once
    CommentQuote
  • Contruction quality is good not the typical yellow type DDA old style, Rather they are good.Total 4 floors and not more than 2-3 years old.The nearest metro is Dwarka sector 11 and is just <1 KM far.
    CommentQuote
    Contruction quality is good not the typical yellow type DDA old style, Rather they are good.Total 4 floors and not more than 2-3 years old.The nearest metro is Dwarka sector 11 and is just <1 KM far.

have you checked water supply in that area??
    what is the premium amount?
    CommentQuote
  • Are they extended... Is there any scope of extension... I found option of extended LIG Flats (2 + 1 after extension) in Paschim Vihar in the range of 45-50 lacs on GF... Rental there is also around 10k
    CommentQuote
  • They are not expandable but construction quality is good with good ventilation.
    I couldn't check the water issue as I don't know anybody in that area and if you ask brokers they will always say water and electricity is good.
    CommentQuote
    They are not expandable but construction quality is good with good ventilation.
    I couldn't check the water issue as I don't know anybody in that area and if you ask brokers they will always say water and electricity is good.

Hi

can you send PM brokers number?
    CommentQuote
  • 41-43 is for which floor..? and are these the new allotment(2010)? Could you please confirm since I am also looking for a LIG for a very long time now..

N honestly about the MIG bit..I personally feel people are paying insane amount of money in Dwarka..I don't know how much would a MIG cost 2-3 yrs..but something bought at 35-45 levels could easily reach 50-55..

:)

Originally Posted by ROHANm
    The rates in 14 & 18 are around 42-43 lacs.
    Please advise
    CommentQuote
  • These are new allotments and the rates are for 3&4 floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rohan

I suggest u check with a few more brokers in the area. 42-43 is very high for these floors. The Maximum quote I have got is 39. I am referring to 4th floor rates. I have been quoted 36-38 as well but these guys never really confirmed anything.
    Also on 99acres, you can find bunch of dealers offering sub 40 rates for a 4th floor

Let me know if something works out, or ill keep you posted if ur interested in case i get a good rate.

Originally Posted by ROHANm
    These are new allotments and the rates are for 3&4 floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes please, keep me posted if you get some good rates in LIG in any of the sectors 11,14 or 18 in Dwarka.

Moreover, I have heard there are Super LIG option also in Dwarka sector 12 and those are good.Super LIG is MIG but just one bedroom but living and bedroom size is same as MIG.
    Brokers quoting around 60+ but I think for 50 lacs they are good to buy.
    CommentQuote
  • How is Loknayanpuram ??
    CommentQuote
  • Not recommended as no transport and very far from Metro
    CommentQuote
  • Any one visited any broker in Dwarka Sector - 14. Please suggest few.

Also let me know the price range for LIG 1st floor pls. Looking forward to buy a one for end use.
    CommentQuote