Hi i like to construct my house in laxmi nagar any one please share what is the construction cost i want to build g+4 its 60 gaj plot if any one know good contractor kindly share the Number........thx with regards
Read more
25 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kapil1977
    Hi i like to construct my house in laxmi nagar any one please share what is the construction cost i want to build g+4 its 60 gaj plot if any one know good contractor kindly share the Number........thx with regards

I am also interested in constructing house. I have 90 square yards of plot. I want to construct
    1. Basement
    2. Parking
    3. four floors.

How much time will it take? what is estimated construction cost for it?

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • The basic cost of labour i.e the contractor takes about 800/ft. This excludes the construction material cost and includes the construction cost till "kacha plaster". I spoke to a thekedar to get the idea of the cost. So I guess it would reach about 1200-1300/ft depending upon what fittings you go ahead for.

Again it is an estimate and not the exact cost :)
    CommentQuote

if you want decent quality stuff it would cost 1800/sqfeet including everything
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by man4ish
    I am also interested in constructing house. I have 90 square yards of plot. I want to construct
    1. Basement
    2. Parking
    3. four floors.

How much time will it take? what is estimated construction cost for it?

Regards

it will cost 1800/sq feet including everything means (mcd etc.) ad time would be as there's a basement involved it would be around 15 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I have some basic questions

How do you calculate the square footage? Does it include balconies and stilt parking? Is this right:

90 (sq yard) * 9 (sq ft per sq yard) * 5 (1 basement + 4 floors) = 4050 sq ft

How much are you allowed to cover according to existing rules? All the new houses I see seem to cover 100% of the plot

Originally Posted by bharat70
    it will cost 1800/sq feet including everything means (mcd etc.) ad time would be as there's a basement involved it would be around 15 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Pls refer below link... you have options to put luxury items.. that will give approx cost

New Document
    CommentQuote
  • 1050 pre Sq feel including every thing at dwarka (with good quality )
    CommentQuote
  • No Delhi

Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    Pls refer below link... you have options to put luxury items.. that will give approx cost

New Document

The drop down box did not have delhi:)
    CommentQuote
  • Wish to cover balcony area(130 sq ft) to make an extra room with a window (6 x 4 ft)
    2 side walls already exist, now need to putup a roof (RCC) and 2 walls with 1 window

Please advise current breakup cost of
    Labour
    Material (cement, steel,sand,grout,brick work, window {wood/aluminium/UPVC}
    CommentQuote
  • Construction cost would be around 1000-1200 sqft. I know some contractor who have constructed my building.

Regards
    Gaurav
    CommentQuote

It really depends on what quality and interiors you want to got for. The basic construction cost for the structure is pretty much the same all over Delhi/NCR which is roughly about 700 - 800/sq.ft. The main difference comes in the interiors. Constructions costs for builder flats in South Delhi can touch as high as 2500 - 3000 Sq.Ft. because of the luxury fittings they provide in the flats. Whereas it would be around 1000 - 1100/ Sq.ft. in areas like Mahavir Enclave where a more middle class level of construction is done. Best way to get a good idea is to talk to a couple of contractors who are already doing constructions in your area and get rates from them along with details of what all will they do.
    CommentQuote
  • More than worrying unnecessarily about the difference of 200-300 per/sq ft construction cost, it is more important to find a good contractor who stays true to his words otherwise cost can escalate very fast with his ever shifting goalpost...so be careful on that aspect too. Clarify all cost down to the last rupee at beginning itself.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakesh311
    More than worrying unnecessarily about the difference of 200-300 per/sq ft construction cost, it is more important to find a good contractor who stays true to his words otherwise cost can escalate very fast with his ever shifting goalpost...so be careful on that aspect too. Clarify all cost down to the last rupee at beginning itself.

This is something I have yet to see . In fact I feel the real profit of the contractor is in blackmailing the owner by stopping the construction at crucial times and demanding payment. Most of the time the excuse for stopping the work is that he does not have money to pay the labor and hence they refuse to work and he needs the owner to pay him some advance so that he can restart the work immediately. "Sirji, aap hi ke kaam ke liye itni sun raha hoon inki warna inki kya himmat, bhaga deta inko abhi yahan se lekin aapko jaldi hai isliye inke itne nakhre seh raha hoon." :D
    CommentQuote
  • Cash flow is both good and bad. It can be a bait to keep the work going. The two sides are if we keep the flow going the contractor may run away if we hold back he may not be interested.

It is indeed a delicate balance.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,
    i give the collaboration to vastu infra. they did pretty decent job in my south delhi 200syard plot for 1400psqft with all imported marble,wooden flooring in bedroom,jaguar fittings,stainless steel with glass balcony grills,stilt parking with basement in it.
    you can contact them xxxxxxxxx (not promoting any one,as they did pretty good construction so thought others also do get benefit)

Regards
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • anjaliraana1971 years ago
      Hello sir pls can you give me his no. And name.
      Thanks and regards