Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the Construction Cost per sqft in Delhi?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

What is the Construction Cost per sqft in Delhi?

Last updated: 7 hours ago
50 | Posts
84121 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the Construction Cost per sqft in Delhi?

Hi i like to construct my house in laxmi nagar any one please share what is the construction cost i want to build g+4 its 60 gaj plot if any one know good contractor kindly share the Number........thx with regards
    Last edited November 8 2016, 12:25 PM.

Re : What is the Construction Cost per sqft in Delhi?

Originally posted by kapil1977 View Post
    Hi i like to construct my house in laxmi nagar any one please share what is the construction cost i want to build g+4 its 60 gaj plot if any one know good contractor kindly share the Number........thx with regards

I am also interested in constructing house. I have 90 square yards of plot. I want to construct
    1. Basement
    2. Parking
    3. four floors.

How much time will it take? what is estimated construction cost for it?

Regards

Comment

The basic cost of labour i.e the contractor takes about 800/ft. This excludes the construction material cost and includes the construction cost till "kacha plaster". I spoke to a thekedar to get the idea of the cost. So I guess it would reach about 1200-1300/ft depending upon what fittings you go ahead for.

Again it is an estimate and not the exact cost

Comment

Originally posted by kapil1977 View Post
        if you want decent quality stuff it would cost 1800/sqfeet including everything

Comment

Originally posted by man4ish View Post
          I am also interested in constructing house. I have 90 square yards of plot. I want to construct
          1. Basement
          2. Parking
          3. four floors.

How much time will it take? what is estimated construction cost for it?

Regards
          it will cost 1800/sq feet including everything means (mcd etc.) ad time would be as there's a basement involved it would be around 15 months.

Comment

Hi, I have some basic questions

How do you calculate the square footage? Does it include balconies and stilt parking? Is this right:

90 (sq yard) * 9 (sq ft per sq yard) * 5 (1 basement + 4 floors) = 4050 sq ft

How much are you allowed to cover according to existing rules? All the new houses I see seem to cover 100% of the plot

Originally posted by bharat70 View Post
            it will cost 1800/sq feet including everything means (mcd etc.) ad time would be as there's a basement involved it would be around 15 months.

Comment

Pls refer below link... you have options to put luxury items.. that will give approx cost

New Document

Comment

1050 pre Sq feel including every thing at dwarka (with good quality )

Comment

No Delhi

Originally posted by fritolay_ps View Post
                  Pls refer below link... you have options to put luxury items.. that will give approx cost

New Document
                  The drop down box did not have delhi

Comment

Wish to cover balcony area(130 sq ft) to make an extra room with a window (6 x 4 ft)
                    2 side walls already exist, now need to putup a roof (RCC) and 2 walls with 1 window

Please advise current breakup cost of
                    Labour
                    Material (cement, steel,sand,grout,brick work, window {wood/aluminium/UPVC}

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X