Last updated: July 23 2012
5 | Posts
1372 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parsvnath Latropicana Khyber pass

Hi Friends

My uncle has a 3BHK unit in Parvsnath Latropicana Khyber Pass-Civil Lines.
    The project was started in 2004 and was supposed to be delivered in 2009 which got delayed and is now expected to be delivered in 2013(as claimed by the company)

Please advise whether he should stay invested in the project or come out of it..He had bought the project as an end user but now does not have any plans to live in the same.

Rgds
    Vikram

Re : Parsvnath Latropicana Khyber pass

All the projects of Parsvanath are super delayed. Better to get rid of the property and invest some where else as I doubt that it would be ready in a year.

Comment

What's the price he is getting? Last time I saw the project (6 months back), Parsvnath had a few units left they were selling for 18000 psf, but i think the prices in resale would be much lower

Originally posted by Rathore1 View Post
      Hi Friends

My uncle has a 3BHK unit in Parvsnath Latropicana Khyber Pass-Civil Lines.
      The project was started in 2004 and was supposed to be delivered in 2009 which got delayed and is now expected to be delivered in 2013(as claimed by the company)

Please advise whether he should stay invested in the project or come out of it..He had bought the project as an end user but now does not have any plans to live in the same.

Rgds
      Vikram

Comment

He does not have any ready buyer for his unit as of now, 18000 is the rate the developer is charging for the few units left with him.

Resale price would be between 13000-13500 as told by few brokers to him.

Comment

Hi Rahul,

Booking Amount is close to 4000...60-70% paid as of now. Size is 2530 sqft

Comment

What is the future prospect of this project on posession or delivery if 1 buys this at the current resale price of 12500-13000. The company have few units left which they are selling at 18500 in fresh booking.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X