Had some personal work in Rohini sec-24 but since person whom I had to meet was away, I had couple of hours at disposal so I decided to kill time by driving towards new sectors of Rohini, namely sec-28,29,30,31,32.

I only had a look at plots and could only see small brokers' offices amid barren green land. First I met a broker in sec-30 and was surprised to know that there are no permanent electricity connections available from NDPL and are unlikely to be available in near future as well for at least couple of years.

Sec-28 is the only sector where few active deals are still taking place in region of 50-55 lac. The broker also informed that rates had touched a peak of 65-70 lac for a 32sq.m plot 6 months back but ever since SC has banned sales through power of attorney, area has gone into a Slump.

In sec-31,32, process of allotment to new allotees is underway and sales are happening only on Parchi(basically on trust, not advisable). A 32 sq.m plot is commanding a premium of 15-20 lac while a 60 sq.m commands 30-35 lac premium.

Major works visible included mainly laying of roads which should be really wide. When I asked broker about near future prospects, he told me that there is slight uptick in inquiries ever since process of allotment in sec-31,32 has started but with supply expected in few months from them, one can expect another round of 10-20% correction in these sectors. He confessed many brokers had wound up business in last few months in this area, such was the bad sentiment in market.

But the feel I got was that though an end-user may have to wait for at least 4-5 years for area to become livable, an investor must keep an eye on these sectors because if prices do correct by 10-20% in next 6 mth to 1 year, this can be multi-bagger investment considering 2.5-3 lac/yard price in sec-24 and sec-23 which are just 1-2 km away, esp. after double-laning of connecting road between. these developed sectors to sec-28 is completed in next 1 year.
Read more
432 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Mr bullish
    Had some personal work in Rohini sec-24 but since person whom I had to meet was away, I had couple of hours at disposal so I decided to kill time by driving towards new sectors of Rohini, namely sec-28,29,30,31,32.

I only had a look at plots and could only see small brokers' offices amid barren green land. First I met a broker in sec-30 and was surprised to know that there are no permanent electricity connections available from NDPL and are unlikely to be available in near future as well for at least couple of years.

Sec-28 is the only sector where few active deals are still taking place in region of 50-55 lac. The broker also informed that rates had touched a peak of 65-70 lac for a 32sq.m plot 6 months back but ever since SC has banned sales through power of attorney, area has gone into a Slump.

In sec-31,32, process of allotment to new allotees is underway and sales are happening only on Parchi(basically on trust, not advisable). A 32 sq.m plot is commanding a premium of 15-20 lac while a 60 sq.m commands 30-35 lac premium.

Major works visible included mainly laying of roads which should be really wide. When I asked broker about near future prospects, he told me that there is slight uptick in enquiries ever since process of allotment in sec-31,32 has started but with supply expected in few months from them, one can expect another round of 10-20% correction in these sectors. He confessed many brokers had wound up business in last few months in this area, such was the bad sentiment in market.

But the feel I got was that though an end-user may have to wait for at least 4-5 years for area to become livable, an investor must keep an eye on these sectors because if prices do correct by 10-20% in next 6 mth to 1 year, this can be multi-bagger investment considering 2.5-3 lac/yard price in sec-24 and sec-23 which are just 1-2 km away, esp. after double-laning of connecting road betw. these develpoed sectors to sec-28 is completed in next 1 year.

I agree.

I had given the same advise on the noida forum in Tricks for Invetsors thread. This will be a very good investment if somebody has a holding capacity of 5 years, as the prices in this area are still 1/3rd of Pitampura, which is just 6-7 kms away. Metro is there till Rithala, and from there its hardly 2-4 kms away. worth having a look, the prices could see a steep hike once development starts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zorin111
    I agree.

I had given the same advise on the noida forum in Tricks for Invetsors thread. This will be a very good investment if somebody has a holding capacity of 5 years, as the prices in this area are still 1/3rd of Pitampura, which is just 6-7 kms away. Metro is there till Rithala, and from there its hardly 2-4 kms away. worth having a look, the prices could see a steep hike once development starts.

Ya, at least it needs to be on watch-list of most investors though there is definitely room for correction from these levels since new supply from fresh allottees in sec-31,32 will start hitting the market in coming months.

At present, local brokers of the area are giving daily buy-sell quotes like Share market with variation of max 50k.

Another major factor here is that one can't buy/sell here without first getting the plot freehold which is taking time around 150 days instead of the usual 100 days and many ppl are already in that process.

There is definitely some positive sentiment in RE mkt around diwali/navratras which are some 3-4 mths away. Therefore, in my opinion, the best time to invest here would be summers/monsoon mths next year by when almost everybody in sec-31,32 wud have got his allotment, many freehold properties will be in the mkt and full impact of current slowdown wud be seen.

:D
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Mr Bullish,

We're you able to have a look at the dda 2010 flats? Particularly sec29 HIG flats.
    What is your view on them and what have the brokers to say about them?

Regards.

Originally Posted by Mr bullish
    Ya, at least it needs to be on watch-list of most investors though there is definitely room for correction from these levels since new supply from fresh allottees in sec-31,32 will start hitting the market in coming months.

At present, local brokers of the area are giving daily buy-sell quotes like Share market with variation of max 50k.

Another major factor here is that one can't buy/sell here without first getting the plot freehold which is taking time around 150 days instead of the usual 100 days and many ppl are already in that process.

There is definitely some positive sentiment in RE mkt around diwali/navratras which are some 3-4 mths away. Therefore, in my opinion, the best time to invest here would be summers/monsoon mths next year by when almost everybody in sec-31,32 wud have got his allotment, many freehold properties will be in the mkt and full impact of current slowdown wud be seen.

:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shammik
    Hi Mr Bullish,

We're you able to have a look at the dda 2010 flats? Particularly sec29 HIG flats.
    What is your view on them and what have the brokers to say about them?

Regards.

I think U are talking about those White colored high-rises in sec-29, I saw them from a distance while sitting in broker's office in sec-28. He was saying a 3bhk 1630 sq. feet in it is going for 1 cr+ and he believed it is Cheap even at this price.

I didn't see them from inside but they did look great from outside. I think if anyone holds them, they can be very good for end-use since Rithala metro station is only 3-4km from there and developed sectors 23,24 too are just 1-2km away.

From an investment point of view, I think they are fully priced and plots make a better option.

In sec-28, newly alloted 1bhk is going for 24-35L and 2bhk from 60-70L depending on location but still don't look livable.
    CommentQuote
  • whats to the rate in sec -7 area close to rohini metro- 6 lac per yard ?
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you mr bullish. Yes, I was talking about those. I also agree, for end use they make sense, not from investment.

I think U are talking about those White colored high-rises in sec-29, I saw them from a distance while sitting in broker's office in sec-28. He was saying a 3bhk 1630 sq. feet in it is going for 1 cr+ and he believed it is Cheap even at this price.

I didn't see them from inside but they did look great from outside. I think if anyone holds them, they can be very good for end-use since Rithala metro station is only 3-4km from there and developed sectors 23,24 too are just 1-2km away.

From an investment point of view, I think they are fully priced and plots make a better option.

In sec-28, newly alloted 1bhk is going for 24-35L and 2bhk from 60-70L depending on location but still don't look livable.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by purple
    you did not answer my question sir ! Why this partialty a plot at 20k persqyard with much much better infra andfuture growth prospects looks expensive to you and a plot in an undeveloped area which will take atleast 5-6 to start developing 1.5 persqyard looks value for money to you .! Why does this area has rain water harvesting ? Electricty wires all underground ? Power back up ? Water supply back ? Minimum 12 meter wide road ? Is it a gated community ? is the infrastructure already inplace there ?

Brother, U have endless energy to talk Crap. I can answer only something which makes at least some sense.

We are talking about Rohini's new sectors and of course, they need to be compared with adjacent sectors like 23,24 and pls read my post again, nowhere I have told anybody to go and buy them. According to me, they need to be on just the watch-list and that too after 10-20% correction.

Where does your Sonipat, Kundli or Jindal Global fit in here? I believe you have already started many threads for them. If need be, start another thread by North Extension which is your Kundli versus North Delhi with areas like Rohini, you have already attracted so many jokes with your comparisons to Gurgaon, you will attract much more if you now compare Kundli to Rohini.

Please grow up, don't make such a laughing stock of yourself. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
    :D .... partialty clearly it is prices in delhi which are at par with many foreign countries metro cities are justified according to you and prices 10-20 times lower than that with much better infra and connectivity looks unjustifible to you ! Now let others decide who is making joke of himself ! Best of luckk for you rohini "wait and watch strategy " you should sit and atleast wait for 5 years rohini price would crash like anything they wouldcome down till 10000 persqyard only then buy them else just wait and watch !

Brother, take Rest and stop worrying about others. Everyone has a right to voice his opinion, if U don't like it, ignore it.

Not everybody in RE market is for specualtion or for enjoying life in villas or skyhouses, ppl are looking out for a roof over their head which they can get near to their place of work. If new sectors like 28,29 or 30 can provide them with a 32 sq. m plot under 50 lac in Delhi, what is your problem with that? Has anybody said your Kundli is bad that you should take offence?

You have already served many suspensions and ban in the past, please do mend your behaviour. If U don't like what I say or write, ignore it but don't expect me to say what I don't believe in............period.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

Lets just try to disagree politely with other POVs.

Kindoy avoid sarcasm in the posts.
    CommentQuote
  • Patience Sir.

I agree to all what you say, still...

Rohini new sectors look to be a very good bet, though only for a holding period of more than 4-5 years. It might turn out to be a multi bagger, given the pace of development in nearby areas.

Brother, U have endless energy to talk Crap. I can answer only something which makes at least some sense.

We are talking about Rohini's new sectors and of course, they need to be compared with adjacent sectors like 23,24 and pls read my post again, nowhere I have told anybody to go and buy them. According to me, they need to be on just the watch-list and that too after 10-20% correction.

Where does your Sonipat, Kundli or Jindal Global fit in here? I believe you have already started many threads for them. If need be, start another thread by North Extension which is your Kundli versus North Delhi with areas like Rohini, you have already attracted so many jokes with your comparisons to Gurgaon, you will attract much more if you now compare Kundli to Rohini.

Please grow up, don't make such a laughing stock of yourself. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
    do you feel like living in rohini new sectors on a 32mt plot ?? and construction cost would be say 10 lac and place would become habitable 5 years after what do you expect the prices after 5 years in these sectors should be10 lac rupees per sqmeter ?

Brother, the comparision of rates is always with nearby areas, not with far flung places. e.g we cannot compare rohini with Golf links, though the distance between them is not more than 25 kms. The difference in prices is way too huge to make any sensible comparision.

Similarly, Comparision of rates of Rohini and Sonipat/kundli is also not possible. Rohini is always compared with Pitampura, because its the nearest developed area. Its prices always follow that of Pitam Pura.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Guys,

Lets just try to disagree politely with other POVs.

Kindoy avoid sarcasm in the posts.

Its good that Moderator is on this thread. I would request him to please go through my post and tell me what should be done? Here a person comes and tells me I am being Partial.... I want to ask, partial against whom? Is it a rule that one has to always talk about Sonipat or Kundli as he wants me?

He tried to provoke me with his 1st post which I ignored but today again he comes probing. What am I supposed to do? I have already Reported him to Admin and admin has promised to take action against him since he refuses to mend ways. I once again want Admin to tell how to deal with such ppl who want to talk only about Sonipat/Kundli/Jindal Global whatever .... I am trying to be very Direct and avoiding any Sarcasm.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vaibhavapj
    whats to the rate in sec -7 area close to rohini metro- 6 lac per yard ?

It would be between 4 -5 lakhs, not sure though. would need to check.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vaibhavapj
    whats to the rate in sec -7 area close to rohini metro- 6 lac per yard ?

No, 6 lac is not even the residential rate anywhere in Pitampura. It should be between 2.5-3.5 lac depending on location.....
    CommentQuote
    do you feel like living in rohini new sectors on a 32mt plot ?? and construction cost would be say 10 lac and place would become habitable 5 years after what do you expect the prices after 5 years in these sectors should be10 lac rupees per sqmeter ?

Purple, what choices do i have ? everything does not run by my choice, else I would like to live in Rashtrapati Bhavan !

If my budget is 50 lakhs, and I have to live in Delhi, then this is the best I can do, if I do not want to live in an unauthorised colony. Because thats what the going rate is. Everywhere else, the rate are in multiples of this rate ! Pls understand I am talking about delhi. If I go to haryana I might get something chaeper, and if I further go to rajasthan, I might get something at even lesser price.

As far as prices are concerned, after 5 years, at the rate of 12 % increase in plot rates in Pitampura, I would say pitampura would be roughly around 10 Lakhs, so this area should be min. 5-6 lakh Rs. (half of Pitampura), or it is quite possible that the prices in pitampura remain stable at lets say, 6-7 lakhs, but this area develops, I guess one would easily give 3-4 lakhs, looking at future appreciation possibilities.
    CommentQuote