Last updated: September 27 2013
9 | Posts
1832 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLF Towers, DLF, Jasola, New Delhi

Hello -

Does anyone know the ongoing commercial office space psf rates in DLF Jasola? Please let me know.

-RE

Re : DLF Towers, DLF, Jasola, New Delhi

Also, if anybody has any idea about ongoing rates being quoted for outright purchase in DLF Jasola, I'd like to know that too.

Comment

Bump 1 (Mods pls over look this misdemeanor )

Comment

What is the price in DLF Jasola now a days for bigger offices of say over 3000 sq ft outright purchase (not rent)?

Also what will be the circle rate for registry? Is registry for these offices happening?

What is the per sq ft maintenance charged by builder for these buildings?

Anyone here with the clue?

Comment

None of my specific queries regarding price for outright purchase have been answered.

Parts of 6-7 year old brochure of DLF posted in the previous posts show that property dealers in Delhi are indeed dumb.

Comment

Dear..I've not so much idea about your required location but still you can check here vatikabusinesscentre.com. I think that it will help you for a best commercial office space in Delhi on rent. According to my knowledge it is very popular business centre of India that offers all facilities in their commercial office.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X