Sort by :
Filter by :
- Dear friend,
The rates are high considering the present RE scenario.
- Where is Shivaji Marg
Is shivaji marg in south delhi.
What would be a good price to get a flat in South Delhi, Defence Colony, South Extension, Panchshel etcCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by gurgaon_blokeDLF Capital Greens -Delhi
DLF has launched a new residential project in Delhi. DLF Shivaji Marg is a ground plus 18 floors structure consisting more than 500 flats of 2 and 3 BHK apartments. These apartments vary in sizes from 1200 to 1525 Sq. ft. and have 3 level basement parking. DLF Shivaji Marg project has 2 clubhouse, excellent amenities and also has 100 acres of forest nearby.
Type Super Area Basic Sale Price(Rs.)
2BR-2T 1200 sq ft 54 Lac
3BR-2T 1420 sq ft 63.9 Lac
3BR-2T 1435 sq ft 64.58 Lac
3BR-3T 1450 sq ft 65.25 Lac
3BR-3T 1465 sq ft 65.93 Lac
3BR-3T 1475 sq ft 66.38 Lac
3BR-3T 1480 sq ft 66.6 Lac
3BR-3T 1490 sq ft 67.05 Lac
3BR-3T 1505 sq ft 67.73 Lac
3BR-3T 1525 sq ft 68.63 Lac
Do you think these are decently priced, given the fact that this project is in Delhi?
What they make a good investment Guys?
I don't know much about Delhi or Sivaji marg as I have never been to NCR. You should be knowing better and are a better judge for the location.
However, if you can afford it and are prepared to wait for few years go for the biggest 1525 sq ft apartment and book it. You don't get this kind of price/value that too from the likes of DLF often.CommentQuote0Flag
- Looks like the flats in this project have sold out. Am I right?CommentQuote0Flag
- DLF has been slashing rates for residential projects spread across the country. Its project in Bangalore has had its prices cut from Rs 2, 775 to Rs 1, 850 per square foot. Last month, DLF repriced a project in Hyderabad, from Rs 4,000 to Rs 1,850 pre square foot.
btw, the completion time as provided by the company is 2012... seeing the existing situation of DLF it is unlikely if it can survive that long...!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Please see this useful review to know more about DLF Capital Greens ]http://www.mouthshut .com/review/Raja_Housing-164533-1.html . They have done the same trick as copied by Jaypee AMAN and Mahagun's Mahagunpuram. . They have done the same trick as copied by Jaypee AMAN and Mahagun's Mahagunpuram.CommentQuote0Flag
- Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/delhi-real-estate/22034-dlf-capital-greens-by-dlf-in-moti-nagar-delhi-west/page29?t=24130&page=29
Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.CommentQuote0Flag