Hello friends, I am new here. I want to have a flat or builder floor in delhi, ghaziabad or noida. I only have 5 lakhs cash. What are my options. I am open to get a loan.
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Re-sale... not possible.. people want 70% cash (minimum).. if you buy LIG flat in Delhi.. cost is in between 45-75 lakh.. people want 35-60 lakh cash (Black)... so no option in Delhi... Ghaziabad.. same issue... you can go with builder under construction flats in some part of Ghaziabad (Raj nagar Ext, Indirapuram, CR etc)
    CommentQuote
  • Dreamer.apna budget to likho which is first important thing.

Anyways considering your loan elligibility you can get upto 40-45lacs easily so assuming budget of 50lacs..in UC apartments you may choose anything from a 1bhk to a 3bhk in sectors as near as 45 in Noida to as far as sec-150.

Buddy pls open up more & write specifically what you need!!!!!

Originally Posted by dreamer007
    Hello friends, I am new here. I want to have a flat or builder floor in delhi, ghaziabad or noida. I only have 5 lakhs cash. What are my options. I am open to get a loan.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank You Titlee. Sorry I was not specific.

I will be getting around 5 laks rs in cash next year in hand. Now, I want to purchase a property as there is no better investment than a property now days. But I need to b very peculiar as I cnt afford any wrong decision. M nothing big.

I wish to ask tht is it possible to give 4 or 5 lakh cash and get an apartment in noida, delhi or ggn by also getting loan fr remaining amount. and as u say I can get loan up to 50 lacs. What will b instalment per year. I dont want to pay instalments frm my pocket. I plan to get it from tenants. Is it possible. M I thinking right or its just thinking of an amateur ...
    CommentQuote
  • Earlier you said you have 5 lakhs cash and then you say you will be getting 5 lakhs . Please stop dreaming and i think you have to grow in knowledge and maturity .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jhboss
    Earlier you said you have 5 lakhs cash and then you say you will be getting 5 lakhs . Please stop dreaming and i think you have to grow in knowledge and maturity .

why are you getting angry. I think you are yourself not happy from something. No problem, find solution for it god will help you. Good luck and if you cant say good then better not say anything bad
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dreamer007
    Thank You Titlee. Sorry I was not specific.

I will be getting around 5 laks rs in cash next year in hand. Now, I want to purchase a property as there is no better investment than a property now days. But I need to b very peculiar as I cnt afford any wrong decision. M nothing big.

I wish to ask tht is it possible to give 4 or 5 lakh cash and get an apartment in noida, delhi or ggn by also getting loan fr remaining amount. and as u say I can get loan up to 50 lacs. What will b instalment per year. I dont want to pay instalments frm my pocket. I plan to get it from tenants. Is it possible. M I thinking right or its just thinking of an amateur ...

better take 1 bhk with 15 lac loan amount in any underconstruction socity
    CommentQuote