="http://triveni-association.com"]Triveni infrastructure victim association is formed for the benefit of investors who invested their money in triveni projects such as one of most triveni infrastructure project galaxy, signature, oxygen and many other project. Triveni has gained a good reputation in the infrastructure market and delivered dreams to people who have a dream for own home.

Triveni infrastructure Established in 2001, with grace of Late Mr. Harish Chand Mittal, Triveni Infrastructure Development Company’s primary objective is to provide affordable abode to the common man in form of consumer friendly residential complexes. Today the sapling has burgeoned into a full-fledged tree under the dynamic leadership of Mr. Sumit Mittal (Chairman) & Mr. Madhur Mittal (Managing Director & CEO). Triveni Group under their able guidance is a rapidly growing over Rs.10 billion conglomerate with diversified interests in domains of Real Estate Development and Media.

Triveni has particularly specialized in erecting and retail of Residential Towers and Apartments, Townships and commercial structures - malls and premium clubhouses. These outstanding structures are distinguished by their quality standards, classy styles and classic interiors representing a lavish lifestyle bordering on aristocratic designs & state-of-art edifices. The highlights of the projects are comfort homes, luxury apartments, spa & regencies, clubs and farmhouses, swimming pools, gymnasiums, three-tier security system, fire protection systems and vastu accorded designs.
Triveni Infrastructure are destined to be a landmark in their own segment. The Company’s ongoing projects include: Triveni Krishna Vatika at Vrindaban, Triveni Paradise, Triveni Castle, Gymkhana club & residential township, T3 Mall at Agra, Triveni Signature (Triveni Gravity) & Triveni Galaxy (Triveni Oxygen) at Faridabad, spread in 66 acres Triveni Heights at Ghaziabad and Triveni Rangoli at Sikandra. The major upcoming project in the near future are Gurgaon –Group Housing, Gurgaon –Group housing, Gurgaon – IT Park, Gurgaon – IT Park, Gurgaon –Commercial, Few of the other forth-coming projects in Delhi & NCR are commercial and group-housing projects in Gurgaon and a mega five-star hotel in heart of New Delhi.

Triveni Group has concentrated its energy & attention for Real Estate Development in North India especially in Delhi & NCR due to spawning of multifarious opportunities offered by the Commonwealth Games 2010.

If you want to know more about triveni infrastructue visit our association website ="http://www.triveniassociation.com"]Triveni Association
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Triveni Infrastructure and Builders

Thanks for telling us about more triveni infrastructure and builders but i would like to know more about their projects such as triveni galaxy, triveni signature at faridabad. Because i invested much amount at triveni infrastructure and their projects. so please updated me more about triveni.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pardeep.webmaster
    Triveni Infrastructure and builders are promoting their projects in these days. I want to know weather we should invest into triveni infrastructure and builders projects.

Triveni Infrastructure Faridabad is one of the leading companies in the field of real estate working in the northern region of India. Although working in northern India Triveni Infrastructure has gained appreciation from all over India.

Working under the dynamic leadership of Mr. Sumit Mittal and Mr. Madhur Mittal is a team of experts from all walk of life. The team consist of Interior Decorators, Engineers, Marketing Experts, Vaastu and many other experts.

Triveni Signature and Triveni Galaxy projects by Triveni Infrastructure in Faridabad are their flagship projects which are deemed to change the face of Faridabad. Right from the start of its launch both the projects have received great appreciation from the middle class of Faridabad.
    Now as the projects are reaching their completion, Triveni is about to announce new housing projects all in and around National Capital Region of Delhi.

="http://revenetz.com/triveni_infrastructure_n_builders.htm"]Triveni Infrastructure has just not limited itself to real estate but it has also expanded its base to Media, Auto Outlets and Education.
    In the coming times, Triveni Infrastructure will become a proud for the NCR of Delhi, by offering a bouquet of top of the class services to the middle class India. has just not limited itself to real estate but it has also expanded its base to Media, Auto Outlets and Education.
    In the coming times, Triveni Infrastructure will become a proud for the NCR of Delhi, by offering a bouquet of top of the class services to the middle class India. has just not limited itself to real estate but it has also expanded its base to Media, Auto Outlets and Education.
    In the coming times, Triveni Infrastructure will become a proud for the NCR of Delhi, by offering a bouquet of top of the class services to the middle class India.
    CommentQuote
  • Triveni Krishna Vatika

I wanted a home in Vrindavan so I bought one from Triveni. After 5 years, there is no sign of any visible development. Now I want my money back but I hear that the company is in a bad shape and hence not refunding money. Please advise what I should do so that I am not loser. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Project Galaxy / Signature , Faridabad

I am one of the victim of this COMPANY which is supposed to be serving the nation by proving affordable hosing to the general public however the company is involved in luring the comman man to invest in their projects which will never get completed. The comman man is made to run from piller to post and avoided by all means for obtaining aby refund. This is high time that we all ( The victims of the froud ) shoud get together and make a collective affort to get our hard earned money refunded and see that this kind of companies get due punishment.

I would like to support and join the movement if any.

Please let me know the details.

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Better you form a group and fight together.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi sus1234,

I am in the same boat as you. Have you tried contacting the company for a refund yet?

Originally Posted by sus1234
    I wanted a home in Vrindavan so I bought one from Triveni. After 5 years, there is no sign of any visible development. Now I want my money back but I hear that the company is in a bad shape and hence not refunding money. Please advise what I should do so that I am not loser. Thanks
    CommentQuote