Collapse

Master Plan 2021: Investing In New R Zones, Delhi

Last updated: December 8 2015
343 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Master Plan 2021: Investing In New R Zones, Delhi

Any idea when the master plan execution with respect to builders starting pre-launch/launch getting started ?

Comment

Pre launch has already started.. I have invested in a group housing society- "River Park group housing society" they have a office in Dwarka Sec-10

Comment

i'm keen on investing in such societies.. please provide more information on how to go ahead ...any concerned person. and also how safe it is to invest in such prepositions as you never know the land might get acquired by govt for some kind of development in future.

Comment

Originally posted by amityuvraaj View Post
          i'm keen on investing in such societies.. please provide more information on how to go ahead ...any concerned person. and also how safe it is to invest in such prepositions as you never know the land might get acquired by govt for some kind of development in future.
          I have invested 10 LAC and 5 members of our family has also invested in the same. Other friends of mine have also invested in other housing society in the nearby vicinity ( Project name Mastero: it's big in size and so is the investment). Not sure about the safety of the investement but if you go to their office they will show you some ceritifcates being issued by DDA and CGHS etc. I have just invested and not even seen the location etc.

Comment

Originally posted by munish13shar View Post
            I have invested 10 LAC and 5 members of our family has also invested in the same. Other friends of mine have also invested in other housing society in the nearby vicinity ( Project name Mastero: it's big in size and so is the investment). Not sure about the safety of the investement but if you go to their office they will show you some ceritifcates being issued by DDA and CGHS etc. I have just invested and not even seen the location etc.
            my friend can u tell me in detail where is location
            who is builder
            what was total price ?
            approvals
            it is land or appartment ?
            builder website
            Last edited February 3 2013, 08:25 AM.
            NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

pls tell more derails.

Comment

You must be a very rich guy who would invest 50 lakhs without even seeing the location....

Comment

Pre launch has already started.. I have invested in a group housing society- "River Park group housing society" they have a office in Dwarka Sec-10
                  Please give complete address of dwarka 10 office. I am interested.

Comment

post their address n details rest i will veify

Comment

• Re : Master Plan 2021: Investing In New R Zones, Delhi

i m intrested in south zone II

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X