Last updated: April 28 2013
44 | Posts
4812 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIG, 60L, Vikaspuri / Dwarka, Delhi - Suggestions

Hi Seniors,

Was going through the post in this ection and found them really helpful for a new person. Coming over to my query and would appreciate if seniors can help me to finalise my dream home.
    Me working in GGN and looking forward to work in GGN only for next few years. Wife works in Public bank in Dwarka Sector 6. We are looking for a LIG flat for a small family of 3 as everyone says first go for small flat and then bigger one if you are short of funds. Looked at below mentioned options after going through this forum. Please provide your suggestions:
    1. Dwarka Sector 11, Pkt-4 - Didn't like the flats floor plan and continous smell from nearby drain.
    2. Dwarka Sector 12, Pkt-1 - Liked the size, floor plan but construction quality is very bad.
    3. Dwarka Sector 18, L&T - price problem as brokers quote 65 lacs for LIG thats also 2nd floor.
    4. DDA Flats in Vikaspuri/Janakpuri - Need to visit also not having much idea abt the price and gentry out there in LIG flats. would appreciate if someone can comment on this.
    Please let me know your suggestions so that I can finalize the deal.

Re : LIG, 60L, Vikaspuri / Dwarka, Delhi - Suggestions

Hi Mahesh

I think your starting point should be the budget you have for a LIG flat. I have been looking out for one for some time now and I think everything stops at the Budget.
    Advantages of looking at Dwarka would be new construction compared to VKP and JKP. You should also check out 14/3 in Dwarka its the newest allotment. Gentry wise well I think both places would have a mixed crowd. Dwarka is newer in terms of development etc so you might find younger crowd age wise and more of the working types.

Comment

Thanks for the comments Sodhi. I saw few of yours previous comments in this forum. Were you able to finalize anything. My budget is 60 lcas maximum. If i can get something in 55 that will be great. I think you would be able to help me by sharing what all projects you visited in Dwarka and pros cons. Looking forard to some response

Comment

Honestly Mahesh I only looked at 14/3 in Dwarka. Since it was a new construction I really wanted to look at that. The roads etc where good and the location was amazing connectivity wise.

When I started looking at it i was 34L for for 4th floor which went up to 43 L (2-3mnths back) for the top floor. I don't know the prices now as I think it was absurd I never wanted to exceed 32 L for that type of a floor.

For 60L you can look at Vasant Kunj LIG. I read in one of the posts that certain block are available for 60L. So not a bad option for exploring. Plus South Delhi ka tag.

In that budget you could also explore Krishna Garden 2 in VKP I think they have bigger flats for an LIG.

Do let me know if it helps

Comment

Originally posted by Sodhi84 View Post
          Honestly Mahesh I only looked at 14/3 in Dwarka. Since it was a new construction I really wanted to look at that. The roads etc where good and the location was amazing connectivity wise.

When I started looking at it i was 34L for for 4th floor which went up to 43 L (2-3mnths back) for the top floor. I don't know the prices now as I think it was absurd I never wanted to exceed 32 L for that type of a floor.

For 60L you can look at Vasant Kunj LIG. I read in one of the posts that certain block are available for 60L. So not a bad option for exploring. Plus South Delhi ka tag.

In that budget you could also explore Krishna Garden 2 in VKP I think they have bigger flats for an LIG.

Do let me know if it helps
          I'm also looking for an apartment for end use in Vasant Kunj in similar price tag but could not find anything as of now. The brokers are quoting absurd prices even for a LIG. Do let me know if you find something.

Comment

Delhiite there was a post by a fellow member on the forum on the prices of LIG in VK.. I think 60L was the minimum. I am not looking at VK since its not in my budget.

Comment

Hi All,

have been to L&T Sector 18 B flats and really liekd the construction quality and flat but price are really absurd 65 lacs for 2nd floor without lift. Please comment if this is the price nowadays in dwarka and does it make sense to go for this or shd i look for vikas puri and janakpuri only. please comment seniors.

Comment

Raw LIG flats in Janak Puri range from rs 75-95 lacs. Most of the ground floors have become commercial so are even more expensive. Extended and constructed LIG flats in Janak Puri range from 1.2-1.35 depending on location. My uncle sold his extended LIG flat in JKP in C Block for 1.25 lacs last month.
                Originally posted by Sodhi84 View Post
                Hi Mahesh

I think your starting point should be the budget you have for a LIG flat. I have been looking out for one for some time now and I think everything stops at the Budget.
                Advantages of looking at Dwarka would be new construction compared to VKP and JKP. You should also check out 14/3 in Dwarka its the newest allotment. Gentry wise well I think both places would have a mixed crowd. Dwarka is newer in terms of development etc so you might find younger crowd age wise and more of the working types.

Comment

Originally posted by courtyard View Post
                  Raw LIG flats in Janak Puri range from rs 75-95 lacs. Most of the ground floors have become commercial so are even more expensive. Extended and constructed LIG flats in Janak Puri range from 1.2-1.35 depending on location. My uncle sold his extended LIG flat in JKP in C Block for 1.25 lacs last month.
                  nice joke. lig for 1.25 crores.
                  2 possible outcomes: u have a property thr or u r a broker in that area

Comment

The old LIG's in Janak Puri or any where in Delhi are bigger than the current days LIG you can easily make 2 BHK or more in those. C Block happens to be a decent area in JKP so would not be surprised at the price and plus prices are really high in JKP these days

Originally posted by ruchika1 View Post
                    nice joke. lig for 1.25 crores.
                    2 possible outcomes: u have a property thr or u r a broker in that area

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X