Collapse

LIG, 60L, Vikaspuri / Dwarka, Delhi - Suggestions

Last updated: April 28 2013
44 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : LIG, 60L, Vikaspuri / Dwarka, Delhi - Suggestions

90L for a 450 sq ft flat is JUSTIFIED but If courtyards relatives sold a 1500 sq ft flat in JKP for 1.2 cr its absurd because she is not living their and its a old L
    if its 1500 sq ft on papers then 1.2 is worth it. but is it 1500 sq ft on papers ? its again 450 sq ft whether u construct 1500 sq ft or 100000 sq ft, on papers / legally it is 450 sq ft. hope u understand that !
    its funny how people first ask others advise and when sumone gives them a view other than theirs they start abusing. this leads to think whether the question's real intention to take other's advice/ views or to finally do self-praising of a place which u hav inherited from ur daddy and dream tht price will soon become 100 crores for a 450 sq ft of 40 year old slum.
    if sumone really wants to hear my view, i wud suggest to completely stay away frm buying lig in janakpuri or vikaspuri unless they r getting it for around 10-15 lakhs which is its maximum true worth, and where it will fall to ultimately when the bubble goes burst and rates all over fall to their true worth
    Last edited November 21 2012, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ruchika1 View Post
      if its 1500 sq ft on papers then 1.2 is worth it. but is it 1500 sq ft on papers ? its again 450 sq ft whether u construct 1500 sq ft or 100000 sq ft, on papers / legally it is 450 sq ft. hope u understand that !
      its funny how people first ask others advise and when sumone gives them a view other than theirs they start abusing. this leads to think whether the question's real intention to take other's advice/ views or to finally do self-praising of a place which u hav inherited from ur daddy and dream tht price will soon become 100 crores for a 450 sq ft of 40 year old slum.
      if sumone really wants to hear my view, i wud suggest to completely stay away frm buying lig in janakpuri or vikaspuri unless they r getting it for around 10-15 lakhs which is its maximum true worth, and where it will fall to ultimately when the bubble goes burst and rates all over fall to their true worth
      And by when, do you think, this will happen?

Comment

Originally posted by delhiite View Post
        And by when, do you think, this will happen?
        just 15 years back these LIG's were available for 4 lakhs.
        when things go down they will go faster

Comment

had been to 14/3 and saw the building from outside only. location seems to be good connectivity wise. Let me know the details via PM pls.

Thanks

Originally posted by Sodhi84 View Post
          14/3 has decent construction quality, its the newest LIG being allotted in Dwarka so would be best among others for sure. Do watch out for seapage etc which I noticed in a few flats.

Sadly I did not buy anything since everything was over my budget and I did not want burn my pockets.

If you like 14/3 do let me know, will send you some information via PM which might be of use to you

Comment

15 years back these were for 4 lakhs..? REALLY..?

You need a reality check. 1992 our family friend sold his ground floor MIG for 4 Lakhs were there 3 commercial shops in JKP. Dwarka was for 4Lakhs for MIG 15 years back. But question is how many people had 4 Lakhs 15 years back? What where the salaries of people in those days? If you had 4 lakhs then today your worth would be crores in real estate today we all know how it shot up.

just 15 years back these LIG's were available for 4 lakhs.
            when things go down they will go faster

Comment

I really would want to know where were you abused in this entire post.? All we have asked you is to be a little less rude. and Again your post below is rude because seems to me thats the best you can do no views but being rude. If you are to be believed JKP and VKP are worth 15-20 Lakhs then Noida and Gurgaon are not more than 5 lakhs innit ? WOW ..You really are funny.. And what place are you calling a slum? Who are you to call a place a slum? Are those your views? No wait its you being rude again

Come to these areas which you are calling slums..I want to know the definition of slums..? I think its the case of a typical mindset that beyond a certain area Delhi is Slum because some one's family did not buy a house there had new money and settled in some other part of Delhi hence everything else in Delhi is a Slum

Comment

Mahesh your PM is not working. PM me your email address.

Originally posted by mahesh2012 View Post
                had been to 14/3 and saw the building from outside only. location seems to be good connectivity wise. Let me know the details via PM pls.

Thanks

Comment

PM is not enabled for my profile. What could be the reason?
                  Mahesh your PM is not working. PM me your email address.

Comment

Less number of posts etc.

Comment

I really would want to know where were you abused in this entire post.? All we have asked you is to be a little less rude. and Again your post below is rude because seems to me thats the best you can do no views but being rude. If you are to be believed JKP and VKP are worth 15-20 Lakhs then Noida and Gurgaon are not more than 5 lakhs innit ? WOW ..You really are funny.. And what place are you calling a slum? Who are you to call a place a slum? Are those your views? No wait its you being rude again

Come to these areas which you are calling slums..I want to know the definition of slums..? I think its the case of a typical mindset that beyond a certain area Delhi is Slum because some one's family did not buy a house there had new money and settled in some other part of Delhi hence everything else in Delhi is a Slum
                      Ruchika Maam or may be "Sir" donnooo.. seems to be a broker of Kundli region. She has habbit of blasting all posts and areas of Delhi.. and if someone says something about Sonepat / Kundli she feels offended...

Either she is feeling bad that she has missed the bus and could not buy that flat in 4 lakh Rs.. or she is just promoting one region....

Maam us zamane mein aata bhi 2-3 Rs killo tha and milk was 5 rs /litre ... aaj wahi milk 50 rs / litre hai and aata 35 rs killo... aaj se stop eating and wait till the time food items come to that rate... eat double or tripple at that time

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X