Collapse

LIG, 60L, Vikaspuri / Dwarka, Delhi - Suggestions

Last updated: April 28 2013
44 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : LIG, 60L, Vikaspuri / Dwarka, Delhi - Suggestions

sodhi sir, just forget it veerey...ignorance is bliss for some people....ruchika mam or 'sir'(as someone quoted) does not know that a janta flat gf in naseerpur area(near mahavir enclave) is going for 20 lacs...she does not know that 500 yards gf (only gf) opposite to st francis de sales school has gone for 10 crs (that plot has 4 floors + basement).....she does not know that 80 yards (720sq ft) builder floors in jkp are going for 85lacs-1.2 cr (depending on floor n location).....she does not know that plot rate in JKP is not less than 3-3.5 lacs per sqyard....the areas near jkp like uttam nagar (mostly unapproved colonies) have rates like 1-1.5lacs per sq yard these days......even in mahavir enclave where there is no legal supply of water, a 50 yards builder floor can not be bought for less than 18-20 lacs.......some one needs to wake up, i have heard CCDs have introduced a quadruple shot coffee.....
    moreover, lig flat for 4 lacs in 1997-1998(15 years ago)...that was hysterical.......n if u talk about illegal or unauthorised construction...forget jkp, more than 80% of delhi is extended and built illegally.....even in ppl/residents of poshest of areas like def col, GK etc have never cared about approved FAR.....

Originally posted by Sodhi84 View Post
    I really would want to know where were you abused in this entire post.? All we have asked you is to be a little less rude. and Again your post below is rude because seems to me thats the best you can do no views but being rude. If you are to be believed JKP and VKP are worth 15-20 Lakhs then Noida and Gurgaon are not more than 5 lakhs innit ? WOW ..You really are funny.. And what place are you calling a slum? Who are you to call a place a slum? Are those your views? No wait its you being rude again

Come to these areas which you are calling slums..I want to know the definition of slums..? I think its the case of a typical mindset that beyond a certain area Delhi is Slum because some one's family did not buy a house there had new money and settled in some other part of Delhi hence everything else in Delhi is a Slum

Comment

its enabled now, sent you a private message please reply. thanks
      Originally posted by Sodhi84 View Post
      Less number of posts etc.

Comment

I myself am from Vikas Puri, still living there. LIG prices there are ranging from 50-60L. I am not sure the prices keeps on ranging in the area.

Comment

This is only my second post in this forum (first is here http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/825021-post1.html) - Couldn't help but guffaw with some of the points made by Ruchika!

I also do know about JKP 500 sq. yd. floor going for 3+ cr each (for 4 floors) around 10-12 months back.

Comment

btw the rental for the same floor (with lift) is 50K pm.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X