Hi All,

Please provide some feedback / reviews for builder floor in Sector 19 Dwarka.

Electricity, Water and other basic necessities are available easily?
Any disadvantage if I go for builder floor in place of apartment?
howz sector 19 dwarka builder floors?
howz sector 19 dwarka builder floors in comparison to Sector 8?
Any other area in west delhi where builder floors are good and better in comparison to dwarka?
Please reply!

Thanks
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • anyone on this pls
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahesh2012
    Hi All,

Please provide some feedback / reviews for builder floor in Sector 19 Dwarka.

Electricity, Water and other basic necessities are available easily?
    Any disadvantage if I go for builder floor in place of apartment?
    howz sector 19 dwarka builder floors?
    howz sector 19 dwarka builder floors in comparison to Sector 8?
    Any other area in west delhi where builder floors are good and better in comparison to dwarka?
    Please reply!

Thanks

Hi Mahesh,

I live in a Sec-4 apartment and can give you my POV about Dwarka's basic amenities.

a) Water is essentially a BIG concern in entire dwarka. While my apartment solely relies on water tankers, I do know some apartments where you get continous supply of good water and some others who solely rely on ground water through borewells.

b) Electricity - Is good compared to other areas in Delhi, the voltage most of the time touches 230-240 which is a small concern when Ac's are run.

c) Sec-19 is a big place and except for the DDA flats, there are lesser number of apartments there compared to other sectors in Dwarka. My POV

2. To answer this question, please advise if you are getting the flat on freehold..... or will the flat be sold to you on a POA? I think POA's have been banned in Delhi... I may be wrong though.

3. and 4. Don't have much idea about builder floors, but was looking at one some years ago in Sec-17. I find them very small, cramped rooms and in village areas where the gentry are the villagers type of people.

4. Depends on your budget, if you have the money then look for builder floors in Janak puri, Vikas Puri and other areas in West Delhi. Builder floors sold in Dwarka cost less compared to a flat cost in an apartment. The same is not true for other areas and your cost will go up. So, it all depends on your budget.

All the above are my POV so please exercise your judgement and prudence.

All the best
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahesh2012
    anyone on this pls

Electricity supply in Dwarka is much better compared to Rest of Delhi.
    Water is a problem for most of the societies in Dwarka. Dependence on the borewell and water tankers is common. The future of water supply in Dwarka is highly dependent on the Munak Canal. In terms of basic amenities, things are improving in Dwarka. Tons of schools and colleges, enough green cover, etc. etc.
    Few things about Sector 19 in particular:
    It is different from other sectors because, it mainly consists of DDA flats and DDA plots. Water supply in the DDA flats and DDA plots is comparatively better than any other part of Dwarka...(Not sure,,, but this could be related to its proximity to the Main Water Supply Office nearby)..
    Another thing that sets it apart is the number of parks. The biggest parks in Dwarka lie in and around this region. There are few societies towards the western boundary of the sector. The planned golf course lies on the western side as well. Goyla Dairy across the drain, which confines it along the western side.
    The metro line is along the eastern side. The commercial/government places lie on the eastern side which includes, Lebua Hotel (Sec 10), Upcoming PNB Headquarters, NHAI office, etc,etc..
    Amberhai lies near the centre of this region.. There is a small market where you could get basic things..
    The western side of Sector 19 looks a little shady at night owing to under-construction societies.. and empty areas.
    Since, Sector 19 lies on the South West part of Dwarka, it is closer to the Terminal 3 and Gurgaon.. but is further from the West Delhi side.
    Sector 8 has a good location too.. Its close to the metro station and the Airport. One disadvantage however, would be its close proximity to the Palam Area. Some of the best societies are in Sector 22 Dwarka, which is close to Sector 8.
    CommentQuote