Friends,

I am looking for a spacious 3BHK plus servant in a decent CGHS in Pitam Pura or Rohini near Outer Ring Road. Could anyone suggest realistic price of the same as brokers are quoting nothing less than 3 Cr... Is this the ongoing price?
Read more
72 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    I think you need to visit Pitampura before comparing it to concrete jungle that is called Gurgaon.
    Second you are right I know it requires at least 4 Laks per month of salary to buy a flat of 3 crores. That's why I say flat in pitampura is worth more than Gurgaon because these business class has lot of money not fixed salaries on which you keep paying lot of tax
    Third these lala business class is becoming new age Ambanis and the so class high class educated people are only their administrators who work for them.
    Forth existance Gurgaon is because of Delhi and not vica versa. Hence Delhi would always have premium over Gurgaon.
    Fifth please come out of your south Delhi and visit other parts of Delhi. Pitampura has the status and rates what greater kailash and posh area of south Delhi have. It has almost same / better infrastructure, facilities as compared to south Delhi.

1) its u who started the comparision. i just explained u in detail the comparison which u made.
    2) ambani was only 1, not all these uneducated lala's frm pitampura. am surprised u r finiding ambanis in all of pitampura residents. just to add uneducated will always remain uneducated. mentality is diffrnt. ask any educated working class, nobody wud like to live alongside them.
    3) talking abt existence of gurgaon bec of delhi. pitampura is no hypermarket or connaught place in itself. a decade back it was as fragile n as looked down upon as a 'forest', the word u used. dont knw if u knw or not but thr was a time when people were afraid to take the road which went upto pitampura. so this area is no bussiness hub in itself. being in delhi doesnt matter much. still distances r counted frm connaught place, u must b well aware of tht fact.

now i am posting my last msg again. try to ratinally answer any of the points i mentioned in my prev msg.. u wernt able to, in ur prev msg..

"u r comparing rates of poshest of societies of gurgaon with rates of cheapest quality flats in pitampura and trying to prove their worth. and otherwise too just to compare these 2 places gurgaon in itself is an IT and bussiness (related to latest tech) hub of india and pitampura is a lala society of local bussinesses mostly comprising of uneducated old people n young generation staying thr is either these lala's children or r those who cant afford to buy these flats whose worth is 3 crores as per you. visit sum places in the world and u will b surprised or even shocked to see what all u can get in 1.5 crores around the world with amenities people cant even dream of.
    do u know how much shud b ur salary if u really want to buy this supposedly 3 crore flat (yellow 40 year old 1700 sq ft flat which gives luk of a toilet frm outside, in developed countries where prices r half than what u r quoting for this flat even toilets r better looking). coming back to the point if u want to buy a 3 crore property do u knw how much shud b ur salary per month in order to successfully pay emi's ?"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ruchika1
    u r comparing rates of poshest of societies of gurgaon with rates of cheapest quality flats in pitampura and trying to prove their worth. and otherwise too just to compare these 2 places gurgaon in itself is an IT and bussiness (related to latest tech) hub of india and pitampura is a lala society of local bussinesses mostly comprising of uneducated old people n young generation staying thr is either these lala's children or r those who cant afford to buy these flats whose worth is 3 crores as per you. visit sum places in the world and u will b surprised or even shocked to see what all u can get in 1.5 crores around the world with amenities people cant even dream of.
    do u know how much shud b ur salary if u really want to buy this supposedly 3 crore flat (yellow 40 year old 1700 sq ft flat which gives luk of a toilet frm outside, in developed countries where prices r half than what u r quoting for this flat even toilets r better looking). coming back to the point if u want to buy a 3 crore property do u knw how much shud b ur salary per month in order to successfully pay emi's ?

Ruchika1,

Thanks for your inputs!

Delhi and Gurgaon are not comparable. Delhi has basic infrastructure far better than Gurgaon, however Gurgaon commands premium only in Private Housing, which unfortunately was missing in Delhi till recently when a few private builders including DLF, Parsvanath, Indiabulls, Raheja and Uppal have started a few projects.

The basic difference between Gurgaon and Delhi is the land value. The poshest of Gurgaon does not command more than 2 lakhs psy whereas average colonies in North,East and West Delhi are close to 4-5 lakhs psy, forget South Delhi. There are plenty of businessmen who are willing to spend any amount to stay in North Delhi due to proximity of their business and work place in Chandni Chowk, Sadar Bazaar, Azadpur Mandi etc., and these guys are so cash rich that spending a few crores on property is no big deal for them. Secondly, as you have mentioned that these are Lala kids, which is true, they have plenty in hand, and they just need to sell something smaller to buy something bigger, and they are not the ones worrying about EMIs.

A small 40 sy floor with carpet area of 400 sft is touching 60 lakhs, and here bigger floors are selling upto 6-8 crores, and people are buying. As Gaurav has mentioned the avg rate of sub 2 cr. exists only in 3BHK of size sub 1200 sft, and bigger flats are not too many in this area. The era of luxury housing has started less than 10 years back, whereas this area developed about 20 years ago, yet there are people unwilling to move out, due to their preferences.

The rates mentioned are actual rates, and a large sized 4BHK, in an average CGHS is actually around 4 Cr., and hardly 2-3 deals are available in entire market. This is my personal experience after roaming for more than a week...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    Ruchika1,

Thanks for your inputs!

Delhi and Gurgaon are not comparable. Delhi has basic infrastructure far better than Gurgaon, however Gurgaon commands premium only in Private Housing, which unfortunately was missing in Delhi till recently when a few private builders including DLF, Parsvanath, Indiabulls, Raheja and Uppal have started a few projects.

The basic difference between Gurgaon and Delhi is the land value. The poshest of Gurgaon does not command more than 2 lakhs psy whereas average colonies in North,East and West Delhi are close to 4-5 lakhs psy, forget South Delhi. There are plenty of businessmen who are willing to spend any amount to stay in North Delhi due to proximity of their business and work place in Chandni Chowk, Sadar Bazaar, Azadpur Mandi etc., and these guys are so cash rich that spending a few crores on property is no big deal for them. Secondly, as you have mentioned that these are Lala kids, which is true, they have plenty in hand, and they just need to sell something smaller to buy something bigger, and they are not the ones worrying about EMIs.

A small 40 sy floor with carpet area of 400 sft is touching 60 lakhs, and here bigger floors are selling upto 6-8 crores, and people are buying. As Gaurav has mentioned the avg rate of sub 2 cr. exists only in 3BHK of size sub 1200 sft, and bigger flats are not too many in this area. The era of luxury housing has started less than 10 years back, whereas this area developed about 20 years ago, yet there are people unwilling to move out, due to their preferences.

The rates mentioned are actual rates, and a large sized 4BHK, in an average CGHS is actually around 4 Cr., and hardly 2-3 deals are available in entire market. This is my personal experience after roaming for more than a week...

Don't argue with Ruchika. She hardly comes out of her house and the leg work on the basis of which she quotes the prices of a region has been done a decade ago. Since then, she is saying that the prices are hyperinflated.

Guys, we very well understand that the prices quoted are simply absurd, but still no seller is compromising on price front. I really do not know how this broker builder lobby is keeping up this hyper inflated prices, but this seems to be the destiny as of now. No good apartment is selling without a hefty premium. Your call: take it or leave it.

Ruchika ji: If possible, become a broker. shayad ham sabko kuch saste ghar mil jaayenge.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree that house prices even in California are cheaper than Pitampura. I wish I had a U.S. visa and could go and buy a house there. But I can't, so the argument is worthless.

Originally Posted by ruchika1
    u really want to buy this supposedly 3 crore flat (yellow 40 year old 1700 sq ft flat which gives luk of a toilet frm outside, in developed countries where prices r half than what u r quoting for this flat even toilets r better looking)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amitau
    I agree that house prices even in California are cheaper than Pitampura. I wish I had a U.S. visa and could go and buy a house there. But I can't, so the argument is worthless.

what a nice excuse. u dont hav US visa so prices in india shud rise. hahaha..
    how many 3 crore rs flats r u abt to buy in india ? even if u luv and r in awe of these yellow coloured 40 year old dirty congested boxes, can u manage without selling one property to buy another ? pls share with all..
    CommentQuote
    what a nice excuse. u dont hav US visa so prices in india shud rise. hahaha..
    how many 3 crore rs flats r u abt to buy in india ? even if u luv and r in awe of these yellow coloured 40 year old dirty congested boxes, can u manage without selling one property to buy another ? pls share with all..

These dirty looking flats are the gold mines for which government is issuing the licences to mine these. Just wait and watch for five more years and you will come to know the potential..

I dont know how many of you know about this news:-
    DDA has increased the FAR of all CGHS apartments and DDA apartments to 1.5. The old far on which most of Pitampura / Rohini was developed used to be in range 0.4-0.6 . So if we take .5 to be average and if RWA agrees, the complete structure can be rebuilt into a high rise.

A house owner will get a completely new house like ones in Gurgaon / Noida and that too double of existing size and the third portion will be used for construction and rent for the period of construction..

If there is a price there has to be a value in that.......One who can time that value can make fortunes...
    CommentQuote
    These dirty looking flats are the gold mines for which government is issuing the licences to mine these. Just wait and watch for five more years and you will come to know the potential..

I dont know how many of you know about this news:-
    DDA has increased the FAR of all CGHS apartments and DDA apartments to 1.5. The old far on which most of Pitampura / Rohini was developed used to be in range 0.4-0.6 . So if we take .5 to be average and if RWA agrees, the complete structure can be rebuilt into a high rise.

A house owner will get a completely new house like ones in Gurgaon / Noida and that too double of existing size and the third portion will be used for construction and rent for the period of construction..

If there is a price there has to be a value in that.......One who can time that value can make fortunes...

hahaha..
    do u want to talk abt present or future ? in this case everywhere in india u r sitting on landmines and everywhr price shud increase 10 times more than present rate bec when population will increase people will start living, FAR will increase, etc etc. dont talk hypothetically, if this happens then this will happen then this and then this. sir, wake up ! talk facts ! jabh aur agar aisi koi policy aa gayi to tabh haan 3 crores ka ho sakta hai, but aaj 3 crore ka kehna sirf isi baat par ki jabh 10 ya 20 ya 100 saal baad ye policy ayegi to kya hoga isliye 3 crore hai ise simply stupidity aur bewakoofi kahenge.
    at present all it is, is a yellow 40 year old, from outside toilet look-alike, rat holes being displayed as alishaan ghars quoted for 3 crores.. mujhe 3 crores likhte hue bhi hassi aa rahi hai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    Friends,

I am looking for a spacious 3BHK plus servant in a decent CGHS in Pitam Pura or Rohini near Outer Ring Road. Could anyone suggest realistic price of the same as brokers are quoting nothing less than 3 Cr... Is this the ongoing price?

Friend of my bought 1785 sf unit in DDA munirka (1st floor) at 1.85 Cr. Remember out ring road metro station is 500 meters from this unit. Hence Pitam Pura for 3 cr is too much.
    CommentQuote

Fifth please come out of your south Delhi and visit other parts of Delhi. Pitampura has the status and rates what greater kailash and posh area of south Delhi have. It has almost same / better infrastructure, facilities as compared to south Delhi.

Chugh sahab Pitampura ki ijjat kutch jyada hi badha di aapne GK/south delhi se tulna karke. Pitampura is no match for south Delhi. Let me give you one fact, my wife's jr stays in Pitampura and is paying 6K rent for LIG DDA flat while is Munirka DDA, Barsati (just one room on 4th floor) is costing 13K. Here rent for 3BKH is 35-40. GK, SJ, Green Park is way beyond these. My friend was paying 70 K in SDA for 2 BHK.

I hope now you know what is difference in Pitampura and south Delhi
    CommentQuote
    do u hav even a zinch of idea about location of munirka w.r.t. pitampura ?
    u hav started comparing HIG of munirka with HIG of pitampura and u r justifying the rates by saying tht rates in pitampura r "only" double than munirka. hahahaha..

Who justified rates of Pitampura. It should be less than Munirka. Read carefully before jumping. Yesterday you did the same. Grow up.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brandoo
    Friend of my bought 1785 sf unit in DDA munirka (1st floor) at 1.85 Cr. Remember out ring road metro station is 500 meters from this unit. Hence Pitam Pura for 3 cr is too much.

totally agree.. HIG in munirka is for abt 1.75 crores and if sumone dreams that his HIG in pitampura is for 3 crores, the only word is DAY DREAMING.. !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brandoo
    Who justified rates of Pitampura. It should be less than Munirka. Read carefully before jumping. Yesterday you did the same. Grow up.

am sorry and am deleting my prev post as i mis-interpreted.
    have re-written new post before this one.. pls read..
    CommentQuote
  • Actual Rates

Originally Posted by ruchika1
    brokers might quote whatever they wish to or dream about but actual transaction rates r around 1.5-1.75 crores for 3bhk

Looks you have good knowledge about it.

Kindly let us know where we can get this ACTUAL RATES.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021

Looks you have good knowledge about it.

Kindly let us know where we can get this ACTUAL RATES.

u can get these ACTUAL RATES when u go out to sell it in real.
    and to ur sarcastic remark, i might not have good "knowledge" but am preety familiar with ground realities. if u wont b able to buy for 1.5 crores, b rest assured nobody can sell them for 3 crores as well
    CommentQuote
    brokers might quote whatever they wish to or dream about but actual transaction rates r around 1.5-1.75 crores for 3bhk

You are grossly wrong maamm. The rates for 2 bhk 950 sq ft flat in sector 9 rohini .. at ground floor is more than 1.5 crores.
    CommentQuote