Cost of a 3 BHK in Pitam Pura CGHS

Last updated: February 15 2013
84 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Cost of a 3 BHK in Pitam Pura CGHS

Originally posted by singhvijay77 View Post
    Unfortunately I am living in Delhi from last 8 years...recently moved to Gurgaon but still have many relatives in Delhi plus I am working in a global real estate company from last 2 years. What everyone here should understand is I(probably anybody) will not buy a property based on unreasonable price quoted here. I will enquire about transactions happening in real life from my relatives and friends... I am amongst the friends who are transacting so don't worry about me. So jaagne ka time aapka aane wala hai, very soon when it would not be possible for everyone to air any hypothetical price like it has been done in last 2 years. This bubble will anyway burst becoz black money in this "Unreal Estate" cannot keep this market going for long. My simple understanding is if I do not have 2 crores to buy a box called "2 BHK" then most people will not have either.. The fact is even if I have 2 Crores, I probably will choose to live on Rent becoz the rent for so called 2 Crore flat is still under 25 K for safety of my 2 Crores
    hats off to ur confidence. thats the way 2 go

Comment

Originally posted by dhairya View Post
      Thanks Aniket ..

Ruchika1 madam i would suggest u too be calm and civilized firstt . what is this language helloo and all that nonsense stuff.. Do u come from some lower class lal dora society??? every one out here is giving the fact on forum in a very civilized way. i have been observing u on many forums and your language . u seems to be arrogant non intelliigent and low profile person . mend ur ways or be rready to thrown out of forum..

Now the main topic.. yes i am again repeating 2 bhk flats of only 950 sg ft size in sector 9 in front of sports comple are being sold at aroun 1.5 crores rupees at ground floorr. this is the fact 35 years old flat and not new onee..

i am sorry cant stop my self from writting this...

aap Rehte Faridabad main ho aur baate gurgaon wallo jaisee karte ho ..

Comment

Originally posted by delhihush View Post
        i am sorry cant stop my self from writting this...

aap Rehte Faridabad main ho aur baate gurgaon wallo jaisee karte ho ..
        bhai saahh check my profile . I am working in faridabad. But i am living in rohini from last 30 years. I am Indian by the way .. no body is stopping u. write whatever u want to.. spoil the forum with ur sarcasm..

Comment

Every body discussed everything under the sun except the reason for which the thread was started.

Though, there has been no activity for more than two weeks, I seriously hope that the senior members of the forum would still have valuable inputs to put forth on the subject matter.

Hence, the question "how much would a decent 3 bhk flat in pitampura/ rohini society or otherwise would cost"?

Comment

Originally posted by Delhioldie View Post
            Every body discussed everything under the sun except the reason for which the thread was started.

Though, there has been no activity for more than two weeks, I seriously hope that the senior members of the forum would still have valuable inputs to put forth on the subject matter.

Hence, the question "how much would a decent 3 bhk flat in pitampura/ rohini society or otherwise would cost"?
            if u really want to search for an answer to tht question, i believe there r no fixed prices of properties anywhere in delhi right now. anyone and everyone quotes anything.. if u read all pages of this thread u will realise the diversity of views expressed by different members.
            the answer depends on various factors like :
            a) eagerness of a seller to sell
            b) eagerness of a buyer to buy
            c) location of flat
            d) age of flat (year of construction)
            the true answer to ur question lies in the actual deals that hav shared hands over there, but u wont find that "real" answer anywhere over internet, u will hav to get hold of the papers n documents of the deal
            Last edited January 1 2013, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Thanks

Dear Ruchika,

Thanks for your kind advice.

The arguments raised by you are almost universal and would apply to real estate transactions in India or abroad. The objective of my question is to understand the price at which recent deals has happened.

Comment

Originally posted by ruchika1 View Post
                whether these guys over here agree or not (probably they want to live in a dreamland in which they say/believe in anything and everything said by brokers which makes them feel rich, very rich), 3bhk in rajouri garden of 200 sq yard, built abt 10 or more years ago are easily available for 1.5 crores, i wud like to repeat the word "easily", so its no surpirse tht all the flats r vacant/unsold if they r trying to sell a new 240 sq yard flat for 3 crore. more than fooling others, these guys r fooling thmselves !!
                are you sure 200 sq yard GF for 1.5 crore... builder are selling 240 sq yard GF in new gurgaon (sec 82,83) for around 1 crore... why would one buy 3 BHK flat for 1.5 crore in new gurgaon or DEW when property is available in rajouri garden at same price?

Comment

Originally posted by amitgup View Post
                  are you sure 200 sq yard GF for 1.5 crore... builder are selling 240 sq yard GF in new gurgaon (sec 82,83) for around 1 crore... why would one buy 3 BHK flat for 1.5 crore in new gurgaon or DEW when property is available in rajouri garden at same price?

Not 1.5 but for 1.8-1.9Cr you can get one. They are 15 year old construction Thats why they are cheap .

Comment

Originally posted by amitgup View Post
                    hi amit,
                    dont know abt ground floor but 2nd floor of 200 sq yards along with 100 sq yards of roof rights (half roof) was available at 1.5 crores, similarily many 3rd floors along with roof rights, 2nd floors r available at this price at good locations of rajouri garden.
                    regrding ur second question, y do people buy flats worth 5 crores in gurgaon when they can get floors in delhi at similiar price? in this answer u will get question of ur answer as well. moreover the prices u r mentioning of "new gurgaon" are "builder rates" and not necessarily the transaction rates. the actual hands changing rates might b much below. builders do quote high prices than prevailing ones all over delhi/ncr.
                    thirdly a salaried person planning to buy a house using his salary and loan can think of buying a 1 crore or less flat through emi's and all white deal which is the case with gurgaon, but cant think of buying 1.5 crores house with 75% money in cash and no loan on that.
                    Last edited January 2 2013, 11:25 AM.

Comment

There are few CGHS apartments opposite to Tarun Enclave, Pitampura. As far as I know cast shall be less than 1Cr. Did you check out them?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X