Collapse

Super LIG LIG in Park View GGN Palam Vihar Dwarka Delhi Suggestions for 2 BHK

Last updated: September 14 2015
27 | Posts
3866 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super LIG LIG in Park View GGN Palam Vihar Dwarka Delhi Suggestions for 2 BHK

Hi All,

Thanks to all for helping me out till now. I am having a confusion and would appreciate if someone can help me out to take final decision.

I have a budget of around 60 lacs including loan and almost finalised 3 otions need to pick one out of these and would require seniors comments on this.
    I am working in GGN and my wife in Dwarka PSU bank.

3 options:
    1. Super LIG (2 Bed Room + Small Dining Room) in Dwarka DDA society in around 60 lacs
    2. LIG in Park View GGN Palam Vihar and earn rent of 17K and use that for 2 BHK rent in Dwarka for own use.
    3. 2BHK in Sector 90's in GGN under contruction project.

Pelase suggest/discuss which would be better option.

Thanks

Re : Super LIG LIG in Park View GGN Palam Vihar Dwarka Delhi Suggestions for 2 BHK

Originally posted by mahesh2012 View Post
    Hi All,

Thanks to all for helping me out till now. I am having a confusion and would appreciate if someone can help me out to take final decision.

I have a budget of around 60 lacs including loan and almost finalised 3 otions need to pick one out of these and would require seniors comments on this.
    I am working in GGN and my wife in Dwarka PSU bank.

3 options:
    1. Super LIG (2 Bed Room + Small Dining Room) in Dwarka DDA society in around 60 lacs
    2. LIG in Park View GGN Palam Vihar and earn rent of 17K and use that for 2 BHK rent in Dwarka for own use.
    3. 2BHK in Sector 90's in GGN under contruction project.

Pelase suggest/discuss which would be better option.

Thanks
    Since your wife is in PSU bank then i think her work location would remain same almost forever. So its better to stay close to her work location coz your job location could change any time.

In case, your job location shifts to noida then you can use metro from Dwarka as dwarka-noida line is a direct line.

Also avoid UC properties any where in NCR if u r an enduser

Comment

Re : Super LIG LIG in Park View GGN Palam Vihar Dwarka Delhi Suggestions for 2 BHK

IMO you should go for 2nd option...buy in park view palam vihar and use the rental income to pay for living in Dwarka..this way you will have your own house and in GGN + living in Dwarka is a better option..again this is what I think, decision is entirely yours..all the best

Comment

People will have different views on this. What you need to first decide what is your objective? You want to live in your own apartment, or in a rented one? In a big aprtment or small one? Which option will give you what you want? Do you want to live in a place where there is no playground (for children) or park in the vicinity, a crowded place with every facility nearby, or you give weigtage to open area and less polluted envirionment. Which one offers what? What about infrastructure (electricity, road and water issues), which one is better? What about schools, if you have school going children. Travelling distance, in my opinion, should be an important factor. The time you save over years, adds to quality of life. Or your objective is to get more appreciation (not that much relevant, if you want to live there for a long time). IREF members can give you their opinion, if appreciation is what you want.

First ask your wife, what she would prefer. For an enduser, this is most important because living in our ownhouse and decorating it the way you want gives you a totally different feeling then living in a rented house. So make a list of these and other points, put weight each to them- how much important each one is to you, and then decide.

Comment

Avoid UC properties... look where u can have a comfortable lifestyle. Rent options look good

Comment

2nd option looks good sector 90 is also very far from dwarka
            NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

if you are an end user and do not care much about appreciation then you can also check out builder floors in dwarka. you can get a 3 bhk in 60 lacs.

Comment

Thanks all for the response!!!. Can you please let me know will builder floor be good in comparison to DDA Flat. I think it will be easy to sell dda flat. Also i think living in society would be better as i have daughter who would be neeeding some space outside which in a society would be good. Please suggest I also thought of builder floor but then did not go ahead with that. Please suggest where in dwarka good builder floor are available?

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                  if you are an end user and do not care much about appreciation then you can also check out builder floors in dwarka. you can get a 3 bhk in 60 lacs.
                  My budget is around 40 L+/- (2-4) L. Can i get a decent 2 bhk in dwarka or any other decent area? I work in ggn and looking to buy a 2 bhk in delhi for end use. Appreciate your help.

Comment

Originally posted by mahesh2012 View Post
                    Thanks all for the response!!!. Can you please let me know will builder floor be good in comparison to DDA Flat. I think it will be easy to sell dda flat. Also i think living in society would be better as i have daughter who would be neeeding some space outside which in a society would be good. Please suggest I also thought of builder floor but then did not go ahead with that. Please suggest where in dwarka good builder floor are available?
                    Mahesh, I would say that the feeling of staying in one's own house cannot be matched with anything else. If I were you, I would have gone for option no. 1. ***.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X