Hi, I am living in north delhi in a builder flat (1st Flr) built on 140 sq. yds land.
For the last few months, there is seepage in my drawing room form bathroom / toilet of 2nd floor. I have request the owner of the flat a number of times. he does not seem to be inclined towards repairing it. Could anyone help me and suggest if any legal remedy available for such problems? or I have to simply live at the mercy of that person.
thanks
mani
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :

• Is there any law / act in delhi relating to seepage ??

Hi, I am living in north delhi in a builder flat (1st Flr) built on 140 sq. yds land.
    For the last few months, there is seepage in my drawing room form bathroom / toilet of 2nd floor. I have request the owner of the flat a number of times. he does not seem to be inclined towards repairing it. Could anyone help me and suggest if any legal remedy available for such problems? or I have to simply live at the mercy of that person.
    thanks
    mani

I do not know but would suggest talking to a lawyer as a last resort, as you may have a solution in Tort
    Regards and 'dry' good luck
    ajay
    CommentQuote
  • I'm a wee bit confused...

Hello,I'm fairly new to this forum and just had the urge to introduce myself and say "howdy".For once a great community with active people that I can stare at all day - which truly is refreshing!I'm here to learn and get involved. How can I best participate?Bye For Now.PS: - I'm trying to find a long lost friend by the name of Rhett Aderholt, Where could I locate him?
    CommentQuote