Supply-Demand Is The Name Of The Game In Delhi Real Estate Market

Last updated: December 26 2012
85 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Supply-Demand Is The Name Of The Game In Delhi Real Estate Market

2012: A story of Haryana's achievements

CHANDIGARH: The year 2012 provided major boost to the development of infrastructure in Haryana as many prestigious educational, health, road, rail network, power and industrial projects were started in the state.

A new chapter in developing Haryana as an education hub of international stature was added this year as foundation stones of ten prestigious educational institutions was laid in Rajiv Gandhi Education City (RGEC) near Sonipat. IIT Delhi also got land in RGEC. Besides that National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship & Management (NIFTEM), a Deemed University, was also inaugurated in Kundli on Delhi- Haryana border.

This year not only witnessed the starting of construction work of second campus of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) but also the inauguration of AIIMS Outreach OPD at village Badhsa on the Jhajjar-Gurgaon district border. Union Health Minister also announced National Cancer Institute and National Heart Institute in the AIIMS-2 complex. India's first post independence all women Government Medical College started in Khanpur Kalan in district Sonipat from this academic session. The foundation stone of a medical college in Karnal named after late astronaut Kalpana Chawla was laid.

2012: A story of Haryana's achievements - The Times of India

Comment

Good read but only time will tell how much development will actually happen on ground .
      The main focus of Haryana govt is shifted towards Faridabad as of now where it sanctioned crores of rupees for infra development like metro , ggn toll road , six laning of NH2 etc

Comment

hello everyone...
        i have been reading all the posts in this thread for quite a while.
        Would like to comment that dwarka expressway has seen good appreciation too in the past couple of years.
        so dwk exp way, along with golf course ext should be places to watch out for, since they have given consistent returns of 12-15% per annum.

ps:- would like to clarify that i have invested in neither of the above stated areas.

Comment

I have invested at 2 different places A and B.
          I noticed that A made good appreciation and B did not compartively in last one year. I made this point when I started this thread but people start talking like
          people notice only appreciation where they invested etc. etc. You need to watch for half-knowledge person here in this thread.
          so watch for your comments.

Comment

Originally posted by uppalrajat View Post
            hello everyone...
            i have been reading all the posts in this thread for quite a while.
            Would like to comment that dwarka expressway has seen good appreciation too in the past couple of years.
            so dwk exp way, along with golf course ext should be places to watch out for, since they have given consistent returns of 12-15% per annum.

ps:- would like to clarify that i have invested in neither of the above stated areas.
            I think it should be little more than 12-15%. However what I would like to understand is how do you calculate the return? Person A booked from builder X at 4000 psf and lets say 12 months down the line builder booking is now available at 5000 psf. So will you count this as 25 %(1000 psf ) return ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X