Last updated: May 4 2013
13 | Posts
2075 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 BHK, 60 L, Delhi - Suggestions

Hi All,
    Have a budget of 50 lakh, can stretch max to 60. I can pay 25-30 lakhs upfront and the rest through bank loan. I know it's tough to get a 2 BHK in any of decent society but before going to explore other areas like Noida/expressway/noida extension, I would like to know if I can get anything in Delhi.

Please suggest any location which is decent to live in and have a good surrounding. Thanks in prior.

Re : 2 BHK, 60 L, Delhi - Suggestions

I am assuming since you have posted this in Delhi forum you are looking for something in Delhi. However you did not mention if you have preference on any specific areas in Delhi and also if Builder Floors will do or you are looking for society living only...

Comment

For decent living like good surroundings , gentry , parking etc this is too less a budget to own a 2BHK in Delhi . Even unauthorized colonies will start to get registered soon so you can bet that property prices are going to go up from here . You can still lookout for some NCR locations like GFC, Noida expressway etc

Comment

Originally posted by singhvijay77 View Post
        I am assuming since you have posted this in Delhi forum you are looking for something in Delhi. However you did not mention if you have preference on any specific areas in Delhi and also if Builder Floors will do or you are looking for society living only...
        Vijay- Yes i am looking in delhi and since budget is too less that's why i don't have any preferred location criterion and i can consider builder floor too.

Comment

Originally posted by aniket15 View Post
          For decent living like good surroundings , gentry , parking etc this is too less a budget to own a 2BHK in Delhi . Even unauthorized colonies will start to get registered soon so you can bet that property prices are going to go up from here . You can still lookout for some NCR locations like GFC, Noida expressway etc
          Aniket- Thanks for your suggestion and i will search on noida expressway. By the way what is GFC?

Comment

Originally posted by AkHolic View Post
            Vijay- Yes i am looking in delhi and since budget is too less that's why i don't have any preferred location criterion and i can consider builder floor too.
            You may find some 2BHK builder floors on 48 sq mt or 60 sq mt plots in Rohini sector-7, 8, 11, 15, 16, 24 etc. within your budget. I'd prefer buying in sectors closer to or within walking distance from metro stations.

I have not personally checked the prices in this area in last few months but I've been told by some brokers that there are not many buyers in the market now a days. So you will have room to negotiate.

Comment

GFC : Green Field Colony , Surajkund , Faridabad , 3 kms from Badarpur border
              Existing colony rates ~ 3500 / sq ft

Comment

Originally posted by AkHolic View Post
                Uttam Nagar area is a hub of builder floors. You can get a 2 BHK builder floor of 75 to 100 Yards from 35 Lacs to 50 Lacs in this area. The price will vary based on exact location and how wide the front road is plus the availability of lift.

Another area is Mahavir Enclave and Palam extension and the price range remains same.

You can also explore Mehrauli and Chattarpur areas for builder floors..

The options given above are independent of any preferences on location as demanded by poster of this thread.
                Last edited January 3 2013, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Uttam nagar by no means a decent area .
                  If you want a good living with limited budget boss you have to move out of Delhi .

Comment

I think the the answers/options available should be given to someone asking from help based on his requirement rather than feeding them with what they should be doing..

I think he clearly mentioned the requirement is for delhi and he does not have any preferences on location. So how does it make sense to suggest Noida Expressway??

Akholic I think you should visit these delhi areas and figure out if you will be comfortable living there and if you happen to conclude you need a better place for living with decent(as per your own definition) surroundings then you can definitely consider options in Noida/Indirapuram/Vaishali/Faridabad areas. If at all you can stretch upto 70 Lacs then you can also consider smaller size 2 BHKs in CGHS in Gurgaon as well.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X