Sort by :
Filter by :
- A friend of mine has bought a 400yard builder floor last year in 6cr now he cant sell even in 4.5 cr in prime location in ashok vihar
Another bought a 1bhk in shalimar bagh at 43L now there are no customers even in 35L
What is happening?
Can someone show some light in this darknessCommentQuote1Flag
- Sorry friends , this is a bit to pessimistic view of things ! Believe me there are plenty of rich bags Indians on the side lines waiting to catch the knife much before that ! Worry not ..this a breather the market is taking before it starts its bull run again;)CommentQuote3Flag
- So has the impact on delhi been worse than on ncr.CommentQuote0Flag
- Builder floors rates are not increasing that's for sure.CommentQuote4Flag
- Thats what im wondering is the delhi market finally in a soft mode. My understanding is gurgaon is holding firm. So is noida flat market. Noida plots are stagnating thoughCommentQuote0Flag
- Its true that there r very few end users but there are still a large numbers of investors like NRIs etc . Dont worry prices dont think will come down now , at most be stagnant . People might migrate to outskirts frequently for a better future in few years .CommentQuote1Flag
- Hmm..all the market be it dehi or NCR is holding firm..at bestCommentQuote0Flag
- Lagte hai verma ji koi property buy karne hai....bahi sahab koi aise din bhi nahi aaye ki 25% correction ho gaye ho..he he..if delhi sneezes whole of NCR catches fever..CommentQuote1Flag
- Not really delhi valuations had become truly absurd. There is a serious softening of the market since the last six monthsCommentQuote1Flag
- Delhi market has gone down by 10-15% in last 6 months. In Pitampura, at least I can say that..............CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by aniket15Its true that there r very few end users but there are still a large numbers of investors like NRIs etc . Dont worry prices dont think will come down now , at most be stagnant . People might migrate to outskirts frequently for a better future in few years .
NRI prefer to invest in new colonies which are clean, green and spacious. Even Delhites are moving out to more affordable outskirts as Gurgaon/ Noida...........prices have skyrocketed so fast that they were bound to come down.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by lexusnexusNot really delhi valuations had become truly absurd. There is a serious softening of the market since the last six months
So you have taken the responsibility of spreading negativity and scare at this platform...
Do it Do it .. Try hard.. But markets wont listen to some one individual...
Real estate is time tested.. Till black money is there in system .. till political system will comprise of Industrialist and business man.. No body can do anything to real estate in India. Since these people are the biggest source of black money and they are running the horses..
During the most recent and worse examples of real estate crash where prices corrected up to 70 % in America ,, europe,, middle east and China .. it never happened in India.. They were only stagnant .. Believe mee exusnexus..
Buy what ever u can and have the capacity.. or one day will say ... i MISSED THE BUS AGAINCommentQuote0Flag
- prices in delhi have corrected anywhere from 10-30% all across the board. gurgaon plot prices have come down or stagnated. flats sales in gurgaon have slowed down as well. believe what you want to, but slowdown has taken place. how long it will last is anybody's guess.CommentQuote0Flag
- Gurgaon prices for flats are stagnant.On the other hand new launches are happening at increased rates up to 10,000 psft.CommentQuote1Flag
- Well the property web site's index says a different story - delhi prices have gone up but let me tell you something what I feel
I am not a buyer in delhi property anymore atleast not in the so called established delhi - the reason is simple - the black money which those bhaiyas from all over india have created a mess out of the gentry of delhi -
anywhere you go in delhi its the same story barring a few gated complexes but you need to step out of your home and then it looks more of a chaotic place than a national capital too much of third grade people all around - people driving 15 yrs old cars bought for 30 k and thinking that they are king of the road -
I can go on and on writing the negatives which delhi has accumaleted over last 10 odd yrs.
People now prefer gated high rise societies where at least gentry is like wise
I know a lot of people are going to brick bat me but the fact that delhi has become a dustbin of rubbish from mostly eastern india like up, bihar wb and orrisa is visible everywhere.
time to move on