Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the Effects on a Property After Increasing to a Height up to 17.5M?

Collapse
X
Collapse

What are the Effects on a Property After Increasing to a Height up to 17.5M?

Last updated: January 5 2016
18 | Posts
17138 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the Effects on a Property After Increasing to a Height up to 17.5M?

My friend had purchased a plot for say,rs100 and after spending rs30 on it he has build 4 floors with parking and is selling each for rs35(and parking for rs20)
    NOW
    tell me what are the aftereffects of increasing height to 17.5m
    1.Topmost floor can be sold for rs55
    2.parking can be sold for rs35
    3.no effect on rates
    Which above point is true or there is something else please tell me in detail

Re : What are the Effects on a Property After Increasing to a Height up to 17.5M?

Originally posted by mukulverma View Post
    My friend had purchased a plot for say,rs100 and after spending rs30 on it he has build 4 floors with parking and is selling each for rs35(and parking for rs20)
    NOW
    tell me what are the aftereffects of increasing height to 17.5m
    1.Topmost floor can be sold for rs55
    2.parking can be sold for rs35
    3.no effect on rates
    Which above point is true or there is something else please tell me in detail
    Your friend bought a plot for RS.100 ...

Comment

Re : What are the Effects on a Property After Increasing to a Height up to 17.5M?

Originally posted by Norway View Post
      Your friend bought a plot for RS.100 ...
      100 means 1cr here

Comment

well man the main point to increase FAR is that now each floor height will be as good as old floors...that's it...no additional floor...and the new construction of 17.5 mtr will not be of same price as 15 mtr...difference of 5 lakhs will be there ....Builders r no fools here !

Comment

17.5 Mtrs mean 58+ feet building height .. if we take 10 feet for each floor and 8 feet for stilt parking, then 5 complete floors plus stilt parking can be constructed .. correct me, if i am wrong ..

Comment

I really want some expert to throw light on this topic.
            Before delhi elections scheduled for this year end , it seems congress will get it done .
            File is stuck with MCD after getting nod from DDA . Picture is not yet clear . Today 4 floors plus stilt parking is being constructed but what impact this 17.5 mt rule will have ?
            If its allowing construction of new 5th floor then prices are bound to increase & NCR areas will b badly impacted . Pls discuss .

Comment

the real question

As per DDA max height could be 15 metres with or without stilt. But MCD (the agency responsible) has made mandatory stilt if party wants a height of 15 metres . Now if DDA allows 17.5mtrs height with stilt, it would have to be seen how the MCD executes the said notification. i.e whether the condition of mandatory stilt for a height of 15 metres is removed and the same is imposed only on buildings demanding a height of 17.5 mtrs.that is to say if buildings going only upto 15 mtrs may be exempted of mandatory stilt. This will help people to have additional floors without having to completly demolish their property as they would not be required to make a stilt parking space.It will help people who have constructed their houses upto only second floor having constructed just 10 to 15 years back (it is not apt for a person to reconstruct his house in just 10 to 15 years)

Comment

Originally posted by BuildersNCR View Post
                As per DDA max height could be 15 metres with or without stilt. But MCD (the agency responsible) has made mandatory stilt if party wants a height of 15 metres . Now if DDA allows 17.5mtrs height with stilt, it would have to be seen how the MCD executes the said notification. i.e whether the condition of mandatory stilt for a height of 15 metres is removed and the same is imposed only on buildings demanding a height of 17.5 mtrs.that is to say if buildings going only upto 15 mtrs may be exempted of mandatory stilt. This will help people to have additional floors without having to completly demolish their property as they would not be required to make a stilt parking space.It will help people who have constructed their houses upto only second floor having constructed just 10 to 15 years back (it is not apt for a person to reconstruct his house in just 10 to 15 years)
                Thank you BuildersNCR for explaining this.

i'm currently building my house in south delhi which will be stilt + 4 floors and and have to manage within 15m. I am struggling to achieve even 9 feet of clear height on the 4 floors, and have to design my house to keep the false ceiling to bare minimum.

So if the height restriction is raised to 17.5 metres, I can increase the height of all floors.

So would you recommend that I delay my construction and wait for the MCD to clarify this? And in how much time can we expect this clarity from the MCD?

Comment

Originally posted by delhikon View Post
                  Thank you BuildersNCR for explaining this.

i'm currently building my house in south delhi which will be stilt + 4 floors and and have to manage within 15m. I am struggling to achieve even 9 feet of clear height on the 4 floors, and have to design my house to keep the false ceiling to bare minimum.

So if the height restriction is raised to 17.5 metres, I can increase the height of all floors.

So would you recommend that I delay my construction and wait for the MCD to clarify this? And in how much time can we expect this clarity from the MCD?
                  Well , it depends in which area of south delhi you are planning to construct The following factors matters
                  Who plotted the area ( MOR , DDA or pvt plotted area like green park or south ext etc) as there are slight differences on applicability of bye laws in different colonies
                  It depends on MCD how they implement the instructions of DDA

Comment

Originally posted by BuildersNCR View Post
                    Well , it depends in which area of south delhi you are planning to construct The following factors matters
                    Who plotted the area ( MOR , DDA or pvt plotted area like green park or south ext etc) as there are slight differences on applicability of bye laws in different colonies
                    It depends on MCD how they implement the instructions of DDA
                    Thank you sir! please advise for Defence Colony.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X