Hi,

Please provide your valuable feedback on Sector 8 Builder Floor. Is there any disadvantage in comparison to 1997 build DDA Flat. I am geeting 2-3 BHK builder floor in sector 8 and within same budget geeting a Super LIG DDA flat 1997 built up. Please provide few suggetsion before I finalise one of them. Please note this is for end use.

Thanks
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Whats the cost for builder floors in Sec 8?
    CommentQuote
  • One of my friend told me gud floors are available within 55 lacs of budget. Need to see this weekend but before that want to check about review whether I should look for them or now. Are you also looking for something in Dwarka.
    Originally Posted by finwin
    Whats the cost for builder floors in Sec 8?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahesh2012
    One of my friend told me gud floors are available within 55 lacs of budget. Need to see this weekend but before that want to check about review whether I should look for them or now. Are you also looking for something in Dwarka.

Let me know if you get some good builder floor i also wana buy a 3bhk flat in dwarka in a budget of 70 lakh max
    CommentQuote
  • how much is the area of that builder floor and also of that LIG flat, also which floor you are getting (for both) at same price, also visit some of the previous work of that builder and ask for its quality from its residents as usually builders do not use quality material for their floors so better enquire prior making any decision
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

Please provide your valuable feedback on Sector 8 Builder Floor. Is there any disadvantage in comparison to 1997 build DDA Flat. I am geeting 2-3 BHK builder floor in sector 8 and within same budget geeting a Super LIG DDA flat 1997 built up. Please provide few suggetsion before I finalise one of them. Please note this is for end use.

Thanks

Hi Mahesh

Any update on the same. Could you move ahead on Dwarka :-)
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

Thanks

Complete no to dda flats in dwarka. Quality is appaling and seepage issue also prevails. Saying this with 8 years living experience in Various dda in dwarka on rent. Waste of your money. Builder floors would be better.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Hi mpandey78,

Though I agree on the condition of DDA but here are my views.DDA dosent discriminate between dwarka,rohini,vas kunj,sarita vihar etc.
    So quality is more or less the same.

Also in dwarka different types of DDA ordered by quality lnt>multistorey>SFS>regular DDA. The quality of Multistorey DDA may be better than many societies or builders in NCR region. Also DDA gives only space (four walls ) rest you have to furnish. Flats on rent are generally not properly maintained by owners hence condition is bad. Please check the flats where owners are living themselves.

I would not say completely avoid DDA however you can check on the quality of different DDA options /pockets.

Builder floors - check for the legal status ( thorougly), ventilation,open space, parking etc.etc.

For any thing common in DDA you will have a RWA to fight with DDA however in builder you will be on your own.

I would suggest DDA over builder floor.

Cheers !
    CommentQuote
  • Mahesh,
    As you said it is for end use...remember that when and if you go in for builder floor then essentially you are on your own - in terms of basic amenities such as water, electricity bills, parking and top of all SECURITY.

You wont like to see the house burgled when you had gone for a family vacation!!!

DDA quality is almost the same as builder and in fact for builder you wont get the FAR better and as stated above - the construction quality and approvals also remain doubtful most of the cases.

I dont think you will get 3 BHK in less than 90 lakhs anywhere in Dwarka now. A friend of mine took up an LIG for 50 lakhs in the last quarter in Dwarka Sec 14, whose asking rate is now 56 lakhs because of its location
    CommentQuote
  • Builder Floor Current price trend sector 8 Dwarka

Hi All,

i want to buy one builder floor in sector 8. what are your views about the location and safety ?
    Also can someone suggest some reputed builder there.
    CommentQuote