3 BHK, 60L, Delhi NCR, Delhi : Suggestions

Last updated: March 31 2013
9 | Posts
1052 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 BHK, 60L, Delhi NCR, Delhi : Suggestions

Hi everybody, m planning to buy a ready to move 3 bhk flat in delhi ncr. m very much confused with locations and security concerns. although location is not tht big issue. but suggest me some good apartments or reputed builders with location, so i can catch up. my budget is 60 lac. i need proper assistance so i ll nt face any kind of dispute in future.

I went through forums like builders floors in Delhi ncr r not good for future. so kindly suggest me some good options vthin my budget.

Re : 3 BHK, 60L, Delhi NCR, Delhi : Suggestions

go for crossing and Raj ngr ext for good option within your BUDGET

Comment

Some more seem to be with you here:

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...lhi-53538.html

Comment

If u fail to get anything in budget in Delhi...u can try for TDI kundli

Comment

Originally posted by jit4156 View Post
          Hi everybody, m planning to buy a ready to move 3 bhk flat in delhi ncr. m very much confused with locations and security concerns. although location is not tht big issue. but suggest me some good apartments or reputed builders with location, so i can catch up. my budget is 60 lac. i need proper assistance so i ll nt face any kind of dispute in future.

I went through forums like builders floors in Delhi ncr r not good for future. so kindly suggest me some good options vthin my budget.
          best for u go for vaishali and indirapuram ( ghaziabad ) good area to live with this budget u can get 2bhk only

and i will say now u must go to noida jaypee wishtown in that some projects are near to ready to move it is best of all

there will me more in noida which are near to rtm i will say u should start a thread in noida forum

in gurgaon it is difficult but u can get projects near to rtm i.e but u have to increase your budget up to 67 to 68
          indiabulls 103
          satya 103
          raheja navodya
          NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Jaypee Kosmos and Sector-137 on Expressway are the best option (resale options only) in your Budget if you don't want to go far off areas like Greater noida,RNE,Manesar,Neharpar etc. Kundli looks 2 kms from away from Delhi Border but doesn't enjoy Delhi NCR infra so keep that thing in Mind.

Near metro you won't get 3BHK in 60 lacs anywhere in NCR.
            Thanks

Comment

what about builders flat in uttam nagar,Paryavaran Complex, chattarpur etc?

Comment

jit4156
                paryavaran is illegal and unauthorised colony.
                uttam nagar is full of thugs and criminals.

jitne log utni batein. i suggest u to listen to all and do what u think is right.

Comment

Thanks Insa731.

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                    Jaypee Kosmos and Sector-137 on Expressway are the best option (resale options only) in your Budget if you don't want to go far off areas like Greater noida,RNE,Manesar,Neharpar etc. Kundli looks 2 kms from away from Delhi Border but doesn't enjoy Delhi NCR infra so keep that thing in Mind.

Near metro you won't get 3BHK in 60 lacs anywhere in NCR.
                    Near Metro station of Chattarpur and Sultanpur, 3 BHK are available in 40-50 Lakh

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X