Last updated: October 8 2009
3 | Posts
3042 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 BR House in Delhi NCR- First time buyer

Hi all!

I am a new member, both to the forum and to real estate purchase. I am clueless about property prices in the Delhi NCR area - especially Gurgaon and Noida. I am thinking of buying my first house in either of the two places and my budget is 40-60 lakhs (including a house loan). Do you think its sufficient funds or buying a house in NCR will be a dream still?!

Also a question about "black" money - I have seen ads in magicbricks etc that say that a flat is 60 lakhs - is this only "white" money and am I expected to pay addtional fees?

I think that this forum is great for newbies like us, and would appreciate if you can throw some light on these issues!

Thanks!

Re : 2 BR House in Delhi NCR- First time buyer

Hii Myhouse..

Welcome to this forum!

You can aim for flats in NCR ...Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad etc where the going psf rate has bottomed out and under correction for past one year. Most of the reputed builders are launching their projects in the range of 3000-3400 psf in these places.

You may read the numerous threads on Noida, Gurgaon etc on forum. There is lot of information available which will be of great utility for you.
    Also please remember to send your relatives etc at the site to get the feel of the project you wish to finalize.

Its advisable to avoid dealers etc and go directly to the biulders.Their websites are of great help.Some of the reputed builders who can offer 2bhk at good locations are Supertec, Gaur, Amrapali, Omaxe, Jaypee.

Comment

40-60L can fetch you a 4BHK at a so-so location or a 2BHK at a great location in the NCR. All white. Go to AllCheck deals web site for a good intro
      Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Better to scan the web sites of all the builders whose site is in progress, see the status and negitiate directly. You will surely save some lacs.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X