Pls adv if this is a good project to invest.
Welcome to National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd.
Read more
Reply
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by teen_patti
    Pls adv if this is a good project to invest.
    Welcome to National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd.

    It is for PSU not for individual and on 30 year lease basic and after that it is to be surrendered to MOUD.
    CommentQuote
  • sorry for asking this, what is mould here. Also,are the rate for residential apartment mentioned is Rs 10,000 sq ft. They have not mentioned the exact price.
    I think mainly for the government employees.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harpreet19
    sorry for asking this, what is mould here. Also,are the rate for residential apartment mentioned is Rs 10,000 sq ft. They have not mentioned the exact price.
    I think mainly for the government employees.


    Not for individual but for corporates.
    CommentQuote
  • MoUD

    @Harpreet : MoUD stands for Ministry of Urban Development. Basically, this site (East Kidwai Nagar) is currently having the Govt. Flats where they have been asked to vacate. NBCC along with MoUD is developing this project with commercial (32K per sq ft) and residential (10K per sq ft). Also, this scheme is right now for Govt (central / state / PSUs) etc

    The scheme says that 10% of the proposed RES area will be on sale lease for a period of 30 years. Means that after completion of 30 years from the date of possession, the owner has to return to MoUD for further consideration of extension. I am attaching the Brochure. The last date for applying is 30 July, 2013 with min. of 7 Lacs as initial deposit fee.
    CommentQuote
  • Pls. find attached the Brochure.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepakinsstl
    @Harpreet : MoUD stands for Ministry of Urban Development. Basically, this site (East Kidwai Nagar) is currently having the Govt. Flats where they have been asked to vacate. NBCC along with MoUD is developing this project with commercial (32K per sq ft) and residential (10K per sq ft). Also, this scheme is right now for Govt (central / state / PSUs) etc

    The scheme says that 10% of the proposed RES area will be on sale lease for a period of 30 years. Means that after completion of 30 years from the date of possession, the owner has to return to MoUD for further consideration of extension. I am attaching the Brochure. The last date for applying is 30 July, 2013 with min. of 7 Lacs as initial deposit fee.


    Excerpt from the letter of offer on NBCC website -
    "NBCC has the mandate to allot entire office space & 10% of Residential built-up space
    only to Central Govt. Departments/Ministries, PSUs, Autonomous Bodies etc."

    NOT FOR RETAIL INVESTORS.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Don Quixote
    Excerpt from the letter of offer on NBCC website -
    "NBCC has the mandate to allot entire office space & 10% of Residential built-up space
    only to Central Govt. Departments/Ministries, PSUs, Autonomous Bodies etc."

    NOT FOR RETAIL INVESTORS.



    How does it stands as Investment if some1 can get it booked as PSU employee?
    Possible to sell post completion to aap junta?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankur.jain83
    How does it stands as Investment if some1 can get it booked as PSU employee?
    Possible to sell post completion to aap junta?


    Individuals cannot book. The PSU or the govt body will have to book. It is not an investment at all because whatever you put in today will be all gone after 30 yrs + interest lost on investment today.
    Resale/sub-lease is only possible after consent from MoUD.

    There is already another thread on this - https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/delhi-real-estate/58864-nbcc-east-kidwai-nagar-delhi/page2?t=60334&page=2
    CommentQuote