Pls adv if this is a good project to invest.
http://www.nbccindia.com/nbccindia/index.jsp
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • excellent but i think..its difficult to get a residential appt as it is on prorata office basis..i hv serious doubts if one can get it...
    anybody following it and know any inside information to apply or not..its by lottery or not etc ..
    CommentQuote
  • This is lease of 30 years

Residential & Office built-up space is being offered on lease sale for a period of 30
    years. Office built-up space is being developed on core & shell basis. Lease period
    shall start from the date of handing over of possession and may be extended by MoUD
    at its sole discretion and terms & conditions. Handing over of Residential & Office
    spaces will be in phased manner in 3 - 5 years from the date of commencement of
    construction which is likely to be w.e.f. September, 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by teen_patti
    Pls adv if this is a good project to invest.
    Welcome to National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd.

It seems to be leasehold rather than freehold.
    CommentQuote
  • I have seen the location, in fact I have drive through the area often to reach Barapullah flyover as a short-cut route. The area is full of low raise SARKARI flats for BABU's. It appears they are going to demolish the same & build a new township?? It's ZERO KM from AIIMS & 1 Km from South-X. Can't believe it ....
    Please share the thoughts. There will be a mad rush for it.
    CommentQuote
  • Not for individuals

i dont think this project is open for individual booking, it is for only PSU etc direct booking by company or govt departments.
    CommentQuote
  • 10% of the total units are open for anyone I think...rest are reserved..

10k psf for 30 year lease...it would be like paying advance rent for 30 years..location is best you can get..not sure if one would be allowed to transfer the property during lease period...i think only preferable for individuals looking for enduse and paying high rents in south delhi as of now..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aabansal
    10% of the total units are open for anyone I think...rest are reserved..

10k psf for 30 year lease...it would be like paying advance rent for 30 years..location is best you can get..not sure if one would be allowed to transfer the property during lease period...i think only preferable for individuals looking for enduse and paying high rents in south delhi as of now..

I read somewhere in the sales agreement that selling is not allowed. I could be wrong since i read it in a jiffy.

Also, it seems to be a 30 year lease, no freehold. Not sure, if any bank would finance this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aabansal
    10% of the total units are open for anyone I think...rest are reserved..

around rs 6 psf for 30 years @5% increase every year. not even one can get unauthorized colony in this rate in delhi.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by teen_patti
    around rs 6 psf for 30 years @5% increase every year. not even one can get unauthorized colony in this rate in delhi.

How is it Rs 6 psf?

What about interest on money invested?

Govt. is nowadays playing pretty smart.

Let private money pay for Govt. accommodation.

The powerful IAS lobby would make sure that the lease is not extended beyond 30 years and accommodation is available to them for cheap.
    CommentQuote
  • it is coming out to be 28psf even if you dont account for interest cost...this is not a cheap deal by any definition...if you account interest cost and the fact that your would not get anything back after 30 years, then it is really not a meaningful deal..

for 1000 sq feet house you are paying 10 lakh per annum as interest cost alone..i am sure you can get much bigger unit on rent in the neighborhood for that kind of rent..

Originally Posted by teen_patti
    CommentQuote
  • For office units wastage is over 38%. Maintenance is Rs 18 psf for offices plus service tax. Maintenance charges for 5 years are to be paid in advance.

Loot machi hai bhai...
    CommentQuote
  • in apartment they are asking rs 2000/ per sq ft maint (one time for 30 year in advance), means, a 1000 sqft flat need to pay 20lac + ST as maint at time of possession

i think 20lac will be 1cr in 30 year, even if they use maint exp every year from this 20lac one time deposit.

actually, we should consider rate 13000/- per sqft and not rs 10004/ as they offered rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul40
    in apartment they are asking rs 2000/ per sq ft maint (one time for 30 year in advance), means, a 1000 sqft flat need to pay 20lac + ST as maint at time of possession

i think 20lac will be 1cr in 30 year, even if they use maint exp every year from this 20lac one time deposit.

actually, we should consider rate 13000/- per sqft and not rs 10004/ as they offered rate.

and will CPWD really do maintainance? as guess as good as they do on government housing.
    CommentQuote
  • I thought this project is in Delhi!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachdeva1
    I thought this project is in Delhi!!

yes the project is in Delhi and CPWD does all maintainance for properties owned by central government
    CommentQuote