We are discussing about prices all the time. Some say it is going down, some says up or stagnant.

Lets just post about the ACTUAL recent TRANSACTION that we know. like a 2bhk 100sq yards sold for Rs XX,XX,XXX in this area.

That will give us fair idea on Delhi Prices.
Read more
93 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes, I would like to know about East Delhi area, mayur vihar , parparganj ..... any recent deals.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Yes, I would like to know about East Delhi area, mayur vihar , parparganj ..... any recent deals.

88L - 2BHK (originally) , pkt-2 , phase-1, 2nd floor , MV

95L - 2BHK (originally) , pkt-2 , phase-1, 2nd floor , MV

1.07 cr - 3BHK , pkt-2 , phase-1, 2nd floor , MV

1.12 cr - 2bhk (originally) , pkt-1 , phase-1, 1st floor , MV
    CommentQuote
  • Great Kattu. You seems to be well aware of MV area. What do u recommend for end use purpose.? I am looking for spacious open flat near to market and metro . 2/3 bhk . Which society do you recommend and what is the ongoing rate in that society?
    CommentQuote
    Great Kattu. You seems to be well aware of MV area. What do u recommend for end use purpose.? I am looking for spacious open flat near to market and metro . 2/3 bhk . Which society do you recommend and what is the ongoing rate in that society?

Sir...I live in MV area...I know these rates as I was also searching few months back...All these rates are for DDA flats but if you want a spacious flat then I think you should go for DDA .From my search I found that in the range 1 - 1.5 cr you will get a private builder 2 BHK and space wise , I didn't like it , If you have a higher budget you can go for samachar or Vardhman apartments too....

Pocket 4 and Pocket 3 are near to Metro , 4 being the closest.But then that makes pkt 4 the most expensive too....Personally I like pocket 3 being a isolated residential pocket and Acharya niketan and pkt 3 markets are pretty close too...Pkt 4 has 4 floors and pkt has 3 floors including ground....In pkt 4 you will get a 3 BHK (ground or first floor) in the range 1.25 - 1.5 cr where as in pkt 3 a 3bhk (ground floor) can cost you 5-10 lacs cheaper.....In pkt 3 you will also find flats where people would have converted balcony to room to make it a 3bhk (if you like that option) and that you can get for 1.05 - 1.2 ...

I think you can also look in patparganj or IP extn where I liked some of the societies..
    CommentQuote
  • Two transactions I know of within my circles:

Gk 1 300 square yards 2nd floor brand new builder floor: Rs. 4.8 crores
    Lajpat Nagar 120 sq yards corner old construction no stilt: Rs. 2.1 cr
    Defence Colony: 217 sq yards 2 years old (either 1st or 2nd dont remember): 4.5 crores
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashmaan
    We are discussing about prices all the time. Some say it is going down, some says up or stagnant.

Lets just post about the ACTUAL recent TRANSACTION that we know. like a 2bhk 100sq yards sold for Rs XX,XX,XXX in this area.

That will give us fair idea on Delhi Prices.

some say its going down some say its going up ? ok.
    so what will be the proof that whatever prices people will quote here as "Deal prices" will be true. either they shud b scanning or taking pics of deal papers n post them too otherwise they will b as speculative in nature as their posts in any other thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iMohak
    Two transactions I know of within my circles:

Gk 1 300 square yards 2nd floor brand new builder floor: Rs. 4.8 crores
    Lajpat Nagar 120 sq yards corner old construction no stilt: Rs. 2.1 cr
    Defence Colony: 217 sq yards 2 years old (either 1st or 2nd dont remember): 4.5 crores

dont knw abt gk or def col rates but for lajpat nagar did u mistakenly write 2.1 instead of 1.2 ?
    100 sqyards old construction without lift and parking r easily available for 90 lakhs in lajpat nagar, so 120 sq yards shudnt cost more than 1.2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kattu
    88L - 2BHK (originally) , pkt-2 , phase-1, 2nd floor , MV

95L - 2BHK (originally) , pkt-2 , phase-1, 2nd floor , MV

1.07 cr - 3BHK , pkt-2 , phase-1, 2nd floor , MV

1.12 cr - 2bhk (originally) , pkt-1 , phase-1, 1st floor , MV

these r sounding like broker prices abt 1-2 years back when the market was at the top, now even brokers dont quote these
    CommentQuote
  • 3.25 Cr..325 sq yards 4 br..Brand New Builder Top Floor (fully furnished with Roof Rights).. Block C-1 Janakpuri..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ruchika1
    these r sounding like broker prices abt 1-2 years back when the market was at the top, now even brokers dont quote these[/QU

Well..as I said I was also searching a few months back and I can not disclose it here but I know even the flat number and one of the owners also personally....One of these flats was bought by a prop dealer...He bought it for 88 and was trying to sell it to me for 1 cr. Try searching in 99acres and and you will get the prices and I agree most of these would be brokers...MV doesn't have lot of supply like Noida and people who have holding capacity would not sell their flat in distress...Rest is for all the individual to decide to buy it or not..I don't know where the property prices are heading but I am paying 20K as rent and that increases minimum 10 % every yearthese r sounding like broker prices abt 1-2 years back when the market was at the top, now even brokers dont quote these[/QU

Well..as I said I was also searching a few months back and I can not disclose it here but I know even the flat number and one of the owners also personally....One of these flats was bought by a prop dealer...He bought it for 88 and was trying to sell it to me for 1 cr. Try searching in 99acres and and you will get the prices and I agree most of these would be brokers...MV doesn't have lot of supply like Noida and people who have holding capacity would not sell their flat in distress...Rest is for all the individual to decide to buy it or not..I don't know where the property prices are heading but I am paying 20K as rent and that increases minimum 10 % every year
    CommentQuote
  • 100 syds kothi old one floor(not liveable) in shalimar bagh for 4.20 cr
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kattu

Well..as I said I was also searching a few months back and I can not disclose it here but I know even the flat number and one of the owners also personally....One of these flats was bought by a prop dealer...He bought it for 88 and was trying to sell it to me for 1 cr. Try searching in 99acres and and you will get the prices and I agree most of these would be brokers...MV doesn't have lot of supply like Noida and people who have holding capacity would not sell their flat in distress...Rest is for all the individual to decide to buy it or not..I don't know where the property prices are heading but I am paying 20K as rent and that increases minimum 10 % every year

heard rents r going down in noida. 20% down in 2 years. y dont u shift ur house on low rent, or just tell ur landlord tht u will stay only if the rent remains same, if not less. see his reaction to that
    rents in whole of delhi r stagnant since 1 year n in some cases going down. lots of flats all around still lying vacant
    CommentQuote
  • Ya ... I have also heard that some landlords are paying money to their tenants since they don't want to keep their flat empty.:D
    CommentQuote
    Ya ... I have also heard that some landlords are paying money to their tenants since they don't want to keep their flat empty.:D

This joke may turn true because govt. is contemplating taxing (heavily) for houses vacant for more than a year. In Mumbai alone 9.5 lakh houses are lying vacant for more than a year. For the top ten cities, it is estimated that 80 to 90 lakh houses are lying unoccupied.

Investors who are hoarding houses may either have to rent out or pay a heavy fine. Details of electricity bill and cooking gas consumption will be checked to find accurately the unoccupied houses.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ruchika1
    some say its going down some say its going up ? ok.
    so what will be the proof that whatever prices people will quote here as "Deal prices" will be true. either they shud b scanning or taking pics of deal papers n post them too otherwise they will b as speculative in nature as their posts in any other thread.

I completely agree, but ab iss duniya (read iref) mein aaye hai toh vishwas kerna he padega.

;)
    CommentQuote