my father in law has many property which he wants to distribute among his three daughters (no son). he has a 2 bhk 850sqft society flat in dwarka mkt value 1.1cr, which he wants to give to my wife but he wants us to pay him 35L which he will then give his other daughters along with some other property. To pay the money i need to raise loan of 20 L.

Now my queries are

1. what is the procedure for registering the flat. and the most cost effective way.

2. what wud b the stamp duty payable.

3.i have read somewhere about family settlement can it be done.

4. will i get housing loan in case of family settlement.

senior members pls guide me through

thanx in advance

Read more
0 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found for this discussion.