Hi Experts

Need a piece of advice.

I have a 2bhk flat on Noida Expressway which is yet to be delivered. I bought this for investment purposes but have not appreciated a lot in last 4 years. Now I want to buy something ready to move in for self now. My requirement is 3bhk and I am targeting Dwarka sectors.

From current market it seems like a 3bhk in Dwarka requires 1.2cr to start with which would mean selling my noida falt and then take a big loan. what I wanted expert to help me with

1) whether it would be good idea to invest in Dwraka. Though I would be staying there but is the appreciation in future is expected much less than other NCR area?

2) would it be advisable, to get a 3bhk on rent in Dwarka and invest in some other areas such, dwrka expressway or sohna road for 3 to 4 years and then switch to the new flat?

3) If you could also advise which sector (society/dda) are better for living in Dwarka and what should I expect on resale price / rent there?

sorry for quite a few questions but appreciate your inputs on this
'Regards
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Vicinity to Metro/Airport/Gurgaon/roads are major plus of Dwarka and as such appreciation is high in this area. So its advisable to purchase here as per me.

Sector-6,Sector-12.Sector-9,Sector-19 are some of prime sectors
    CommentQuote
  • Any pointers for taking 2 BHK flat on Rent in Dwarka?
    CommentQuote