Last updated: September 24 2014
22 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Suggestions: 1 BHK in 20L, Delhi

Originally posted by aarjey View Post
    Hi Friends,

I have a budget of around 20 Lakhs (by taking a Home loan) and I am looking for a 1BHK (or if possible 2BHK) in Delhi only (Not in Noida, Gzb, Faridabad or Gurgaon). Can anyone suggest me the areas in Delhi where I can find a house in this budget. Someone told me that Rohini & Uttam Nagar are some of the few affordable areas in Delhi. Is that right? Is there any other area also? Which one will be a better option?
    Please make following google search "1BHK in Rohini below 20 lakhs".then follow the search results.

Below the 99acresdotcom ads you will find a graph which shows decline of rates per sq.f.So you may wait for some time.

Comment

Thanks bro for the reply. Do you also have an idea about Rohini? Some friends living in Uttam Nagar are not happy with the area and suggesting me to look in Rohini. I have seen some areas of Rohini and these areas are good. I have no idea about Uttam Nagar. What do you think. Please share your views. Thanks!
      I lived in Rohini ,Avantika from 1990 to 2012.It is OK.but congested.Rohini is a big area. Be sure to buy freehold houses and not POA ones.You can get even now within your budget.
      Last edited July 8 2014, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Thanks bro for the reply. Do you also have an idea about Rohini? Some friends living in Uttam Nagar are not happy with the area and suggesting me to look in Rohini. I have seen some areas of Rohini and these areas are good. I have no idea about Uttam Nagar. What do you think. Please share your views. Thanks!
        Hi

Don't even think of uttam nagar.. I live in vikas puri which is hardly 10 minutes from uttam nagar... The options that you can look for are...

1. rohini... gentry - 6/10.. further appreciation - 5/10
        2. mahavir enclave... gentry - 5/10... further appreciation - 7/10

choice is urs

Comment

Thanks for sharing your view.

Originally posted by manik84 View Post
          Hi

Don't even think of uttam nagar.. I live in vikas puri which is hardly 10 minutes from uttam nagar... The options that you can look for are...

choice is urs

Comment

Dear,

I also spent 3 years of time living there in rohini. It is a very good place as compared to Uttam nagar. the whole uttam nagar is unplanned and most of the area is unauthorized. But if you are talking about sectors of rohini(not the surrounding villages) then it is far better. There is no comparison between uttam nagar and rohini. Rohin is planed by DDA. You have far better genrty amd people then uttam nagar, having all the facility schools hospitals outer and inner ring road. Avantika (local market) and malls , M2k, Croma, Metro, Jaipur golden. netaji subhash place. Lots of thing are there. No problem living there. But noida and gurgaon is too far from rohini. so people who are working in these locations have to travel 2 hours one side.

Regards

Comment

Dont think there is any comparison between the 2 .
              Rohini is planned-authorized township of Delhi & has better gentry .
              Only disadvantage is its location , which is far from corporate houses .
              But again many people travel around 50-100 kms in a day to/fro from their office in NCR region .

Comment

Looking for 2 BHK (approx 60 yrd/48 mtr) in Delhi

Hi all,

I have been looking for a 2BHK at a descent location in Delhi. With a family of wife and a daughter, i don't want to opt for Ghaziabad or Noida (reasons we all know).

Important things for me are good schools & hospitals nearby, and descent gentry.

I have been searching since almost 6 months in various Rohini sectors like 23/24/16, but could not find much in my budget (35 Lacs - incl loan).

Someone has now suggested me to look for Mayur Vihar or Mahavir Enclave as well.

My job is currently in Gurgaon, and will always remain in Gurgaon or Noida, since job proximity shall be helpful.

Can anyone here provide suggestion as per my requirement, would be highly greatful.

Thanks for help.
                The knowledge of what to do in a Recession or Boom is more important than predicting a Recession or Boom.

Comment

Any 1BHK/2BHK in south delhi within 40L. Please suggest. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bhuvang View Post
                    Hi all,

I have been looking for a 2BHK at a descent location in Delhi. With a family of wife and a daughter, i don't want to opt for Ghaziabad or Noida (reasons we all know).

Important things for me are good schools & hospitals nearby, and descent gentry.

I have been searching since almost 6 months in various Rohini sectors like 23/24/16, but could not find much in my budget (35 Lacs - incl loan).

Someone has now suggested me to look for Mayur Vihar or Mahavir Enclave as well.

My job is currently in Gurgaon, and will always remain in Gurgaon or Noida, since job proximity shall be helpful.

Can anyone here provide suggestion as per my requirement, would be highly greatful.

Thanks for help.
                    Some areas of Faridabad are not bad and are equidistant from both Noida and Gurgaon. So will help in case of job change in future. You may look in Ashoka Enclave sector-37 near Badarpur border there. A close relative lives there, so I'm somewhat familiar with that area.

I doubt you will get a 2BHK in Mayur Vihar or Rohini in good locations within your budget of 35 lacs. I live in Rohini and sector-24 is good and has a number of well known schools but I believe sector-16 and 23 don't have good gentry. If you don't like Noida/Ghaziabad, you will not like these sectors as well.

Comment

Originally posted by manik84 View Post
                      Hi

choice is urs
                      I have been to Uttam Nagar for house hunting for past some weeks and the gentry looks nice, not good, to me in places like Kiran Garden and Om Vihar areas near to metro. Anything inside didn't appeal to me. SO yeah if someone can live without parks and little bit of congestion it seems a good place.

Originally posted by bhuvang View Post
                      Hi all,

Thanks for help.
                      In the same boat buddy. Won't look into Rohini or other areas in North Delhi as they are too far from Gurgaon. Faridabad seems an OK place to live and in reach from Gurgaon due to expressway. Also, it is better planned in some sectors and you may find good floors in your budget. Let us know what you find.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X