Warning - TDI Infracorp Ltd., Delhi

Last updated: May 24 2014
7 | Posts
1120 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning - TDI Infracorp Ltd., Delhi

i have booked flat in Kundli TDI Infracorp ltd. the unit has been scrap after following many times to their office they accept that they are not constructing that unit. so i chose option to take my money back with interest according to agreement. now the MD of the company refuse to pay interest and delaying day by day to payback my money. what action should i take to get my money back from these builder .

i am mentally harassed and going through mental trauma. its my hard income after that i have nothing in my hand. kindly help.

Re : Warning - TDI Infracorp Ltd., Delhi

Tough situation u are in ....u can get the payment without interest or u can book another flat as the builder do that usually. The choices are though for u ...can try a legal recourse...just in case u are willing. Which project did u book?

Comment

Originally posted by deepak1610 View Post
      i have booked flat in Kundli TDI Infracorp ltd. the unit has been scrap after following many times to their office they accept that they are not constructing that unit. so i chose option to take my money back with interest according to agreement. now the MD of the company refuse to pay interest and delaying day by day to payback my money. what action should i take to get my money back from these builder .

i am mentally harassed and going through mental trauma. its my hard income after that i have nothing in my hand. kindly help.
      Hi,

Lucky man, Koooool

You are one of the lucky man ---Getting money back,
      Look it positive.

You will surely find the solution - It may not be 100% of your choosen way ,

Every one's view is different.......

But every problem has it's own solution.

Comment

Thats another way of looking at it...even if you get your money in full accept it.

Comment

well deepak if u have an registered agreement to sell then definitely you will get back your money through court in very short time.

Comment

dear all kindly guide me. going to consumer court is worth. how much time it will take . if possible kindly provide me some detail about media i want to escalate this issue to media also. need your help and guidance.

Comment

sir i have agreement not in stamp paper

Comment

I have booked in 2006 in TDI Kundly IN Kings bury project in s block , a 3 bed room apartment , and they have collected over 20 l from me since then . Flat is no where near to completion and they are asking more money in the name of possession offer. i went to see the flat and take possession , i was shocked even the money they have collected for floor completion is not done and now they are collecting money for possession .. where is flat is not even near to completion .. as per contract they need to have an occupation and use certificate which they don’t have since building is not complete still these frauds are pressing me to ,make payment of over 8 lakh in the name of extra FSI etc.. which is not there as they just played with super area .. real estate is a real fraud in India .. would like to know how to deal with these frauds.. i have refused to pay till they send me certificate of completion as they are offering a false possession without even completing the house..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X