Investment Options: Flat for 1.5Cr, Delhi

Last updated: August 13 2014
11 | Posts
2634 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investment Options: Flat for 1.5Cr, Delhi

Hi i am looking to buy property with about 1.5crs can any one suggest some thing??i am looking to invest not self consumption!! I was wondering to go for flats in resale in south delhi? Any and all suggestions are welcome..

Re : Investment Options: Flat for 1.5Cr, Delhi

You can bailout any investor, support any builder and real estate as you are using your money to invest in something which is not required by you. Real Estate exposure can be taken by investing in good real estate stocks which at least mirror there economic situation and will give maximum returns if the property market was to boom in next 5 years.

Comment

buy about an acre of land in palwal just near the intersection of kmp eway and nh2 kmp eway would act as the outer most ring road of ncr - see what happened to the ring roads of delhi - all appreciated like nothing else.

safe bet -

or you can give that money to me and I would use it in stock markets on option strategies, winning rate 99.99999999 percent.

Comment

well dwarka guy u would get a good floor of 100 sq yds.. in Lajpat Nagar-1 ..depends on the flat condition and situation, i have got a two second floors one is park facing and one is on commercial road. If u are interested then contact me we can share our numbers. am a direct party not a dealer thanks.

Comment

invest 1.5 cr in fd's and buy peace
          invest in real estate and share's , sow stress
          invest in gold, and make you happy n sorrow both

Comment

Originally posted by Dwarkaguy View Post
            Hi i am looking to buy property with about 1.5crs can any one suggest some thing??i am looking to invest not self consumption!! I was wondering to go for flats in resale in south delhi? Any and all suggestions are welcome..
            Please PM me your address.

My person will go to you to collect the money.

By the way, what return you are looking for??/ in %.

Comment

Originally posted by investor81 View Post
              well dwarka guy u would get a good floor of 100 sq yds.. in Lajpat Nagar-1 ..depends on the flat condition and situation, i have got a two second floors one is park facing and one is on commercial road. If u are interested then contact me we can share our numbers. am a direct party not a dealer thanks.
              A 150/160 sq yard floor is now available in South Delhi for 1.5 Cr./1.6 Cr. on slight bargaining. If you sit with money on the table than another 10 to 20 lacs can be knocked down.

My budget is also 1.5 Cr. and I am also looking at a property in south delhi. I have just sold my 3c Greenopolis flat in sector 89 new gurgaon at a loss of Rs. 4 lacs.

I know how difficult it is to sell property now.
              Last edited May 5 2014, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anshu 1975 View Post
                A 150/160 sq yard floor is now available in South Delhi for 1.5 Cr./1.6 Cr. on slight bargaining. If you sit with money on the table than another 10 to 20 lacs can be knocked down.

My budget is also 1.5 Cr. and I am also looking at a property in south delhi. I have just sold my 3c Greenopolis flat in sector 89 new gurgaon at a loss of Rs. 4 lacs.

Sir ji sad to know that u sold ur property in loss...... but there are two markets one for sellers and one for buyers. .... I am looking for a resale property in gurgaon but dealers are asking for premium. .....when I call them to sell my gurgaon property then there is recession in real estate :-(
                Read with the intent to understand not to argue.....

Comment

Originally posted by makaanseeker View Post
                  invest 1.5 cr in fd's and buy peace
                  invest in real estate and share's , sow stress
                  invest in gold, and make you happy n sorrow both
                  Excellent post ...

Comment

Originally posted by anshu 1975 View Post

Bravo, There are very few investors who are ready to cut their losses and move on. I am sure you will feel very happy about your decision when you look back after 1 year when you will realize that you have avoided more losses in real terms.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X