The property prices in Mayur Vihar and adjoining colony Vasundhra Enclave are rising day by day .I feel it is due to better connectivity due to Metro & infrastructure development due to Comonwealth games village

I need to buy 3 BHK for my self use .The good descent flat is costing around 90-100 L now in Vasundhra Enclave & at 1.3 - 1.5 Cr in Mayur Vihar

Is it a right time to buy the flat
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Sandeep ,

I stay in Vasundhara Enclave and somewhat agree that rates are going high in this area ..But I reckon the rates you discussed for 3 bhk is too high ..I just sold out my 2 bhk and thats why am aware about the going rates ..

KK
    CommentQuote
  • After CommonWealth games, rates may increase slightly due to further enhancement in connectivity to Noida & Delhi. So this is the right time if you can afford.
    CommentQuote
  • at what rate did u sell 2bhk in mayur vihar?
    CommentQuote
  • I am scouting for appatement (1bhk / 2bhk) near metro station at mayur vihar. Can someone suggest some really nice / good multi story society with all amenities lift, powerbackup, gym, swimming pool etc. Yesterday some agent took me in some really bad flat, so felt to check with community help to advise the best appatment and suggest appropriate budget.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Bharatiya11 months ago
      I think you haven't seen Delhi RE market. Most of Group housing societies in Delhi are decades old & they do not have any gymnasium or Swimming Pools. Many Societies do have lifts. Also many of the Societies don't have power backup anymore. Societies used have generators for power backup until some years ago but since Delhi become 0 power cut city, most societies junked their Generators. Power backup is only for lifts.
  • CommentQuote
  • There are no 1 BHK society in Mayur Vihar. You may find builder floors of 1 BHK which are not even worth looking.

Rates of all societies & DDA flats in Mayur Vihar Phase 1 & Extension have risen due to overall improvement in Transportation & connectivity. New Pink line Metro connectivity. Ongoing Barapullah Project that will directly connect East Delhi to South & Central Delhi. Completion of Meerut Expressway / widening of Delhi Ghaziabad road.

Vasundhra Enclave is completely different locality compared to Mayur Vihar in terms of connectivity, surroundings, facilities & Infrastructure.

What is your budget?
    CommentQuote