1. Please shed light on whether its knowledgeable to invest in this area (it has Delhi registry)?
2. Which are the good societies to take membership into?
3. How to check whether they have indeed got the land registry done?
4. What all do I need to check before giving the cheque?
Read more
109 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vaggarwal
    1. Please shed light on whether its knowledgeable to invest in this area (it has Delhi registry)?
    2. Which are the good societies to take membership into?
    3. How to check whether they have indeed got the land registry done?
    4. What all do I need to check before giving the cheque?

Kindly spare some time in searching business on IREF.
    Several threads are there on IREF.
    You will really become guru on this issue.

Keep pen and paper with you.

All the besty,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    Kindly spare some time in searching business on IREF.
    Several threads are there on IREF.
    You will really become guru on this issue.

Keep pen and paper with you.

All the besty,

Not his fault. Sometimes IREF feels like a "biryani" in which you need to search something - and you need to spend good time to search for it- because it is not organized.

Anyway, can you provide some links where more information is available?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vmn242018
    Not his fault. Sometimes IREF feels like a "biryani" in which you need to search something - and you need to spend good time to search for it- because it is not organized.

Anyway, can you provide some links where more information is available?

Agree.
    CommentQuote
  • Reliable & genuine housing societies in "L" Zone

Dear Vaggarwal,

Please be very careful while deciding as to which society to join in "L" zone. The area is still caught in DDA regulations/implementation uncertainity. So firstly avoid BUILDERS Masquerading as Welfare Societies. They will have all the control of such groups. As a result they will siphon off their profits and blow up the expenditures and leave the society with a hefty bill.
    In a genuine society you as a group at will own collectively that piece of land. Hence even if there is a delay by DDA/Govt of 2-4yrs. No problem! But as and when the PROJECTS get implemented, your patience will pay off and this 90% price difference between "L" zone and Dwarka will ensure decent profits from this investment.
    Here are some genuine societies with actual land holdings personallyverified by me on ground. These are:-
    (a) Sanskruti Welfare Society
    (b) ABS Home Visions
    (c) IOCL
    (d) Blue Glory

If you have any doubts. Go personally to their offices. Check the list of existing members. Also you may verify the registration of the Land.

In stock market, the retail investors have got rid of unscrupulous brokers of 1990s through direct investing through DEMAT accounts. The coming group housing societies revolution will similarly get all of us out of the clutches of greedy BUILDERS.

HAPPY INVESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • I confirmed from the Revanta Smart City. They are holding land. The area appears quite promising and just next to sectors 109 and 107, but in Delhi.
    CommentQuote
  • Invest in Genuine Group housing Society!!

Dear Sherry1,
    After what the investors had to bear even from listed Real Estate firms like Parsavnath I think one must avoid ALL BUILDERS/DEVELOPERS without proven track record. I think Revanta is just another developer structured as a group housing society. With all the controls with the owner of this so called society what is your safety is anybody's guess.

However do not go by my word only because I have not personally done any background check of Revanta. If this chap has any proven history of doing group housing projects in Dwarka etc. then you may go ahead. The internet site of the Society does not divulge the location. But going by the sft price of land it appears to be well inside "L" zone which again is not a good location for next 10 years!!!!

Genuine societies work with a well diversified management/governing council of reputed members. Please look at the sites of Sanskruti & ABSHome Vision. You will understand what I am saying!!!!

Happy Investing!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • I TALKED ON PHONE TO abs AND sanskruti both ,THEY ARE NOT REVEALING THE AMOUNT OF LAND HELD or been purchased, RATHER SAID THAT WERE IN THE PROCESS TO ACQUIRE THE SAME. IT APPEARS TO ME THAT OUR MONEY WOULD BE UTILIZED TOI BY LAND. They say they would show the land registration later when full land cost has been made by coustomer. I fail to understand that if I pay today and later there is some issue what happens to my part money if any issue comes up. No wonder that they are rating the same or are priced at such low cost. When asked as to if they would give it in writing for no escalation clause ...? answers were different one said it would be decided before BBA and other said escalation cost would depend on the DDA policies...People in these companies are not aware how many floor will it be ...soo..I THINK i WILL WAIT FOR SOME TIMES FOR THESE CLEARITY TO COME
    CommentQuote
  • Understand how genuine societies work??

Dear Sherry1,
    I think all of us have been under the spell of builders/developers for too long and do not even have an idea how it works in a genuine group housing society. In such a society a handful of people start with an idea and do the initial leg work of registering the society and enrolling initial members (10-20) whose membership contribution makes them go through the process of formal launch of society, having a small office, hosting on internet etc.

How You Move Further? Make broad plan about the natur of society i.e whether it will have all sizes/class of people, finalise location and how big you intend this society to be. Now you do the survey and find out the cost of available land and translate it to per sft cost. Then you take initial contribution of Rs 2-5 lakh and try and finalise the deal with one of the sellers. The moment deal is finalized the members are required to pay the balance and the land is REGISTERED on the name of the Society. The min amount of land that needs to be surrendered to DDA is 5.0 Acres. As per DDA policy, for 5 acres of raw land, it will return approx. 2.4 acres of Developed Plot. As per given building norms you can make 150 Flat of 1500 sft in this plot. Thus if the cost of land is Rs 5.0 crores per acre. The each member needs to pay Rs 18.0 Lakhs which translates to Rs 1200 sft/- Now when you surrender this land to DDA it will take some EDC (External Development Charges) which no one can tell now as to how much it will be?? may be rs 3-400 per sft!! Then you hire a construction firm to build the project. This cost will depend upon the specifications and time frame. After all the cost of construction will be different in 2015 and say 2020!!

What Guarantees?? The people running these societies are not builders to con you with glossy floor plans, brochures etc. They are just normal people like you and me!! How can they guarantee on something which is yet to be planned. Did you have a look at the governing councils of these societies (Senior serving bureaucrats, retired Generals etc). Do they look like Thugs to you. India's ranking in contract enforcement is 184 out of 186 countries in the world. See the plight of buyers in hundreds of delayed projects in NCR. So through a Society you are getting rid of this dodgy developers. It's important that you join a society with HIGH INTEGRITY!!

And Sherry1 if you are going to put Rs 18-28 lakh of your hard earned money then you must first understand the mechanics of "Land Pooling Policy". For this please read the site of unitedvikas welfare society. Subsequently you must personally visit the Society or at least contact any of their existing members.

Happy Investing!!!
    CommentQuote
  • W/o clarifications and stakes being high and risky I am out of it completely from all, will pay a 200 extra later when things are clear and license on builders name
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sherry1,

You have not even understood the mechanics of group housing societies and land pooling policy. Agreed their is some risk mostly of time delay. But look at the huge windfall you will get when the policy gets implemented.

I agree when the policy gets implemented the big builders will also come in. But if you think you will get such projects at say Rs 200/- per sft more then stop DAY Dreaming!! How about Rs 2000/- per sft!!!!

You will realize what I am saying may be 1-2 yrs down the line!!!!

Regards!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunilcongo
    Dear Sherry1,
    After what the investors had to bear even from listed Real Estate firms like Parsavnath I think one must avoid ALL BUILDERS/DEVELOPERS without proven track record. I think Revanta is just another developer structured as a group housing society. With all the controls with the owner of this so called society what is your safety is anybody's guess.

However do not go by my word only because I have not personally done any background check of Revanta. If this chap has any proven history of doing group housing projects in Dwarka etc. then you may go ahead. The internet site of the Society does not divulge the location. But going by the sft price of land it appears to be well inside "L" zone which again is not a good location for next 10 years!!!!

Genuine societies work with a well diversified management/governing council of reputed members. Please look at the sites of Sanskruti & ABSHome Vision. You will understand what I am saying!!!!

Happy Investing!!!!!

Sanskruti is not open to everyone.
    It is only that existing members can recommend new members.
    CommentQuote
  • somebody said stop dayreaming 200/- how about 2000/-per sq ft increase on implementation. with present status and the AAP ke incompetent CM surely will come 2000/-psq ft less now
    CommentQuote
  • 2000/-per sq ft down only, uncertainty looms
    CommentQuote
  • Update:
    Sanskruti Welfare Society has land in Paprawat Village.
    Seven Colors Happy Homes has land in pandwalalkalan village.
    Revanta Smart Residency,Colors Krishna Heights, Colors Regalia Apartments all have land in chhawla village, nirmal dhan.
    Antrix Society has land in daulatpur.

Best location appears to be with Revants.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • devjallandhar2 years ago
      kindly share your views on Delhi heights multi state cghs Ltd....
  • update:
    ABS Vision Home has land in Dichaon Kalan.
    CommentQuote