1845 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwarka, Delhi Vs Eway, Noida

dear experts,

need your valuable comments
    contemplating to sell my dda 3 bhk in dwarka and buy
    on Noida eway ,some RTM , like ATS sec 93.

pupose is end use as office is on eway

need your comments if decision make sense
    investment wise

Re : Dwarka, Delhi Vs Eway, Noida

Please put your question in noida or greater noida threads. Here ppl dont reply. IREF is investor driven website and most of investors will reply there only.

Comment

Dwarka : An overvalued market

Dear Archtop78,
      On a rent vs price (akin to PE ratio in stock market) basis, Dwarka is perhaps most overvalued micromarket in the country. For example an apartment giving rs 20,000/- rent is valued around Rs 80-90 lakhs in Noida. But in Dwarka it will be in excess of Rs 1.3 Crores!!!!!
      And if you are working on Express-way Noida then it's a no brainer. But only caution is that at present there is huge oversupply developing in Expressway. So do not be in hurry to buy.

Recommended Strategy. First sell your DDA Flat in Apr-May this year. Remember you may get 10-20% lower price than what you perceive as of now. It is because in last one year the Delhi market is correcting silently. So do not proceed unless you have completed the selling transaction!! Once your Flat is sold, it gives you full three years to buy an RTM flat. So be patient, survey well and bargain hard. I will say 20-30% lower price within next few months or same price three years later it can be anything. SO Be Patient as NCR Mkt moves towards first genuine correction in last 15 yrs!!

Regards!!!!!!

Comment

dwarka dda 3bhk vs noida eway

There is none and there will be none correction. I'm looking for a 3 BHK in dwarka. I'm getting price quotes of 1..35 CR to start with and it's been 3 months I'm searching. I'll not be paying above 1 Cr. There are no buyers which is a different issue. Builder, dealers, owners greed still going strong.

Moreover these flats are totally unlivable. Broken, full of seepage, smell, no sunlight, very high maintenance, etc.
        Last edited January 26 2015, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Correction in NCR Mkt will COME!!!!!

Dear Scorpio 74,

"There will be NO Correction!!"

Such statements show lack of longterm experience with the markets. I bought my first Flat in 1990 and second in 2003. And both times the valuations were great but the public mood was extremely pessimistic/negative. Saying there will be no correction is like saying there is no force of gravity!!

Every asset class whether it is stocks, real estate, gold, oil etc. go through their periods of "Undervaluation - Structural bull mkt - Euphoria - Overvaluation -Burst"

Markets will correct when they want to not when you want to. So we should just have patience. Real estate is a very high inertia market, it shifts directions sporadically but when it does then unlike a stock market it continues in that way for 2-3 yrs. The only exception was correction in 2009. But that was because of extreme monetary accommodation by Govts, which is now difficult to repeat.

As individuals we should just simply avoid buying when the asset is overvalued. Today in Dwarka the Rental yield is just 1-2%. The rental yields indicate that Dwarka properties are 50% Overvalued!! So why don't you just stay on rent for next few years!!!
          Overvaluation & oversupply will give a substantial correction. When it will happen no one knows. But I can assure most probably when it happens, it will take everyone by surprise, as we saw in Gold (in 2011) or in Oil recently.

Regards!!!!!!

Comment

Dear Sunilcongo,

All these facts and fancy terminology are of no use on Indian circumstances. Ppl selling their flats are the ones who already own 2 or more properties. Then there are others who bought these by black money, etc. Govt keeps on increasing circle rates rather than taking steps to decrease / control the prices. DDA is charging 85 lac for HIG., so how come there will be 50% correction.

Comment

Dear Scorpio 74,
              Every country which has a real estate bubble, the people feel the prices will not fall till they are proven otherwise. The longer the period of bull market, the stronger is such conviction. India has gone through FIVE Real estate cycles in last 60 yrs. No here you are, promising there will never be another cycle!!!!!

You are saying that Prices will not drop because people, Govt everyone is just going on increasing prices. Please remember no seller of any asset whether it is stock or property will quote/sell at a lower price. But the final transaction happens because of BUYERS!! The price rise holds because buyers are willing to buy at every price rise. The moment buyers refuse the Correction starts!! And the correction continues till a buyer finds the price attractive to buy. You may say that buyers are buying for end use. I will say its plain bullshit because prevailing low rents (vis a vis price) show it to be otherwise. For example in Dwarka in last 12 yrs the Rents have gone up FOUR times but the Property has gone up EIGHT Times.

Overvalued Assets have ALWAYS CORRECTED to UNDERVALUATION SIDE!!!! Show me one exception in the HISTORY!!!

Arguing on whether it will happen or not is pointless.

Regards!!!!

Comment

dear experts,
                i wanted to understand,
                considering lot of impending supply on noida eway, does it make it riskier to sell in dwarka
                and buy in Noida ?how much connected dwarka
                pricing remains with Noida pricing ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X