Hello Members,

I have been hearing quite alot about this project - Antriksh Urban Greek (16 Acres Project) located in L Zone, Dwarka near Sec. 23. They claim it to be 2 Kms. from Dwarka Sec. 21 metro station, which if true, should be a good location.

I have seen a few posts about it on 99 acres and Magicbricks where brokers are quoting a price anywhere between 4500-4800 per sq. ft. however, I have got an email from one of Antriksh's executive that quotes the price as 5200 per sq. ft.

Has anyone got a chance to look at their plot yet? How did you find the location and what prospects do you see for it in the future, in other words is it worth investing? I have no idea where this L Zone falls but I'm aware of this builder and their construction quality is okay if not super fine.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!
Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Antriksh land is around 8-10 km from sector 21. Regarding price, I think they started with 4100 in Jan 2015 and keep increasing, Without any progress in area or their project in may it was 4800, Jun 6 5000 and it could be 5200 now no wonder. They are increasing it on paper just to attract buyer giving reason area price is increasing.

If you talk to them they can give you 4600 rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for replying Sweethomes. By any chance, is this a new project that Antriksh is launching or has it been floating in the market for a long time?

They have written in bold in the brochure that its just 2 kms. away from Sec. 21 metro station that's why I was wondering. Anyways, wanted to check on this area (L Zone) in general. Do you see any scope investing here? I'm assuming this is one of those land pooling areas, has all the policies related to it been passed by the govt or yet in progress?

Thanks in advance!
    CommentQuote
  • Yes definitely, L zone is good option for investment but you have to be very cautious in choosing builder/society. There are many builder/societies out there who holds no land but booking flat.

Please spend some time on IREF, there is already lots of discussion on L zone so you will get good idea.

Regarding the distance from Sector 21 metro station, Everyone mentioned 2/3KM or 5min drive even if their land is 10KM, all just to cheat buyers. Don't go on what they says do your proper homework.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • nareshjaryal1 years ago
      Could you please suggest good option or builder/society for invest in L zone. Pls also advise Revanta Height 2bhk.
  • Information is misleading

This project can not be just 2 kms away from Sector 21 metro. They are fooling people to sell their project fast to make cash. Right now l zone location is very confusing, one must do enough research to before investing.
    CommentQuote
  • Never heard of CBS

Originally Posted by AltafWhoo
    Well CBS also comes up with a project named Noida World One which are of constructing villas (spread over 300 sq yards land area with constructed area of about 5850 sq ft) and bungalows (spread over 700 sq yards land area with constructed area of about 11200 sq ft).

These villas and bungalows are limited edition and in total would not be more than 74 in number, therefore, we are very particular about building a community of like minded residents for the exclusive residences.

What is the website of Cbs International Projects Private Limited? If i need to find more info about the company.
    CommentQuote
  • Is antriksh same group who launched antriksh zeal project in gurgaon sector112. If yes...then be careful. See thread below

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/26850-antriksh-zeal-antriksh-engineers-sector-112-gurgaon/page84?t=28896&page=84
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ROMANK
    Is antriksh same group who launched antriksh zeal project in gurgaon sector112. If yes...then be careful. See thread below

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/26850-antriksh-zeal-antriksh-engineers-sector-112-gurgaon/page84?t=28896&page=84

yes. same fraudy
    CommentQuote
  • As it is not realistic as it cannot be 2 km away from sector 21, it would be more than 10 kms away from sector 21 near chhawla. I had meeting with guy representing antriksh , when I asked about location or site visit , he started giving explanation showing L Zone map. They dont have approval from DDA also. If you go for this project then your money would stuck for 5-7 yrs
    CommentQuote
  • they are thieves..
    CommentQuote
  • Stay out of Antriksh

Stay out of antriksh projects. They guys are absolutely unscrupulous. Had booked a unit in their project in Gurgaon more than 3 years ago and am stuck with the project forever being in a state of pre launch.

They are many other builders. Stay away from this one
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I would like to invest in Antriksh Urban Greek-L zone Delhi.

can anyone advise on this property and his future
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks.
    but one of my relative has already booked and they are very much confident that after govt. approval this will be the prime location and rate of the property will also increase drastically.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    anybody know.... how much time govt will take to approve this project
    CommentQuote
  • Shekhar Kuma;, It will take 1 year minimum and 2 years maximum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ravi ch
    Shekhar Kuma;, It will take 1 year minimum and 2 years maximum.

Ravi ch, what is the source of this information ??. The answer is nobody knows. It could be 1 year or it could be 5 years
    CommentQuote