Sector 21 Dwarka Delhi Any Info About New Construction Near Metro Station

Last updated: September 13 2019
12 | Posts
5628 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sector 21 Dwarka Delhi Any Info About New Construction Near Metro Station

Recently I have noticed that there is a society under construction near Sector 21 metro station, Dwarka (opposite road). Any one here has any idea about it. What is the price, who is constructing and if its through membership. Please share if you know about it.
    Last edited October 19 2015, 03:57 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Re : Sector 21 Dwarka Delhi Any Info About New Construction Near Metro Station

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
    Recently i have noticed that there is a society under construction near sector 21 metro station, dwarka (opposite road). Any one here has any idea about it. What is the price, who is constructing and if its through membership. Please share if you know about it.
    yes it is.. I forgot the name.. but only 5BHK are available..

Comment

Do you also know the price of those 5bhk flats? is that society only of 5bhks?

not many people seem to know about this.

Comment

Originally posted by HelloHi View Post
        yes it is.. I forgot the name.. but only 5BHK are available..
        HelloHi; what is the name of the society?? Has the construction completed for the 5 BHK .. jackdaniel; have you found any info on the builder and the project?? It seems there is not much info online too

Comment

No.....there is no information available

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
            Recently i have noticed that there is a society under construction near sector 21 metro station, dwarka (opposite road). Any one here has any idea about it. What is the price, who is constructing and if its through membership. Please share if you know about it.
            Beverly hills I think so & a 8 months back cost was 1.5cr approx now dont know...

Comment

The construction you are talking about is a new society coming up called "Bhagwati" I m not sure about the full name, but i am guessing, it will be something along the lines of "Bhagwati CGHS"

Also, beverly park is not the project in question. Beverly park is the society next to it and i live in beverly park.

I do not have the pricing on bhagwati as right now i feel it's the worst time to own residential properties in dwarka or delhi or india actually.

Comment

Please avoid this society. Majority of the management committee members were in jail and have recently been out and is in look out to do more frauds and cheat people. FYI the society has all category of flats 2 bhk, 3 bhk and 5 bhk. Present MC has been selling the membership of the existing members without obtaining the resignation of the existing members. The cost of 5 bhk has been quoted as 1.5 to 2 crs.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Thanks Delhioldie;. I went to their office and site and was overall ok with the project and was planning to go for 5 bhk membership

I knew about the past issues but was given the understanding that they are sorted out. Looks like not.

The challenge is how to figure out what is the reality. Is there an official way via a government based authority to figure out whats happening. Also, will getting in touch with existing members bring out some details.

Or is it so worse that just forget it.

Please advise.
                  Last edited February 13 2016, 10:19 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

ahemant; I would suggest you may dig deeper, however, risk is extremely high. You may consider checking the records with the Registrar of Cooperative Societies also. In any which way I was also keen to get the membership of this society but considering the past record of the management of this society I refrained.
                    Last edited February 16 2016, 03:58 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X