Hello !
I have 3 BHK in Omaxe Height, Faridabad . I wish 2 know senior members advise if it is better to hold this flat or sell it & invest in other projects. I am confused on this & will appreciate early response. :bab (26):
Read more
606 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Rohit,

I was not talking about the Tigaon road. I was talking about the road which is running parallel to the nehar. This road is already there but in a very bad shape. I was wondering if this road would be widened to become the sector road or there would be a separate sector road running parallel to this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ravi_Kant
    Hi Rohit,

I was not talking about the Tigaon road. I was talking about the road which is running parallel to the nehar. This road is already there but in a very bad shape. I was wondering if this road would be widened to become the sector road or there would be a separate sector road running parallel to this.

There is definitely a sector road running from sector-81 to sector-86 but I am not sure if it is the same one that you are talking about. I believe there will be one parallel to it as the one you are talking about seems difficult to be widened.
    CommentQuote
  • Omaxe height , Faridabad-- Sell or Hold

Hello Guys,

After some Long research in Faridabad covering all the areas like Charmwood, Ashoka Enclave, IP Colony, sec 65, greenfields, etc. I have come to the conclusion that Neharpar is the only area that holds good potential given next 5 yrs horizon.

So finally I have decided to take a plunge. I have looked into many projects, but only Omaxe Heights looks to be totally filling all my parameters. I have fixed a meeting with a Broker for Wednesday.

Some points that came to my notice are :-

1. The prices of 2BHK have suddenly jumped from around 35 L to 42L, I tried with many brokers for some bargain, but looks like these flats have been cornered and there is nothing cheaper available

2. I have heard about some rough estimates about rentals being from 7-9 k, could someone who is an actual owner plz give me a better idea about it

Now I wanted some opinion from members about following points:-

1. I am looking at this project as an Investment, would it be better to go for some near completion projects like Ozone park,piyush heights or should I go forward with Omaxe

2. What is the exact rental picture of Omaxe 2 BHKS

3. After the increased circle rates what is the WHITE amount involved in a 2BHK.

4. Finally,I already have 40-42 lacs with me, should I stretch my budget with a loan and go for a 3bhk or settle with 2 bhk.

All the views are heartily welcome. Plz be quick to respond as I am gonna finalize something with in a week or so
    CommentQuote
  • Any suggestions guys ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prabhjeetran
    Any suggestions guys ??

I will suggest you for below option.it will be ready for possession in next 6 -12 months...

4. Finally,I already have 40-42 lacs with me, should I stretch my budget with a loan and go for a 3bhk .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TAggarwal
    I will suggest you for below option.it will be ready for possession in next 6 -12 months...

4. Finally,I already have 40-42 lacs with me, should I stretch my budget with a loan and go for a 3bhk .

Hi
    Greetings

A 3BHK would be excellent for end use as well as rental and capital appreciation even though 2BHK are more sought after due to current low level of habitation in the area..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Brokers are not allowed at IREF
    CommentQuote
  • What about the option of Piyush Height friends. I am having a horizon of 6-8 yrs and according to my findings, Piyush is demanding very less premium currently
    CommentQuote
    What about the option of Piyush Height friends. I am having a horizon of 6-8 yrs and according to my findings, Piyush is demanding very less premium currently

ek saal baad sab barabar ho jaayege - piyush got pushed behind because of connectivity but that would get sorted out in one year as the master road progresses.

piyush would have been wonderful project if the Old FNG would have been a reality which would not happen - so Ferrous , piyush would have to wait to see the real colors - they are value buy as present.

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Premium might increase as you come closer to the possession. This is exactly what you are seeing with Omaxe and it might work in your favor if you get possession within a year or so.

You did not mention the price difference b/w Omaxe and Piyush. If it is more than 30%, then it makes sense to go with Piyush otherwise stick with what is available to you.

What did you find for your search of houses in well-established colonies like Ashoka Enclave and Charmwood? If you have money, then why not buying there?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    Premium might increase as you come closer to the possession. This is exactly what you are seeing with Omaxe and it might work in your favor if you get possession within a year or so.

You did not mention the price difference b/w Omaxe and Piyush. If it is more than 30%, then it makes sense to go with Piyush otherwise stick with what is available to you.

What did you find for your search of houses in well-established colonies like Ashoka Enclave and Charmwood? If you have money, then why not buying there?

Both the areas are currently out of my Budget and even stretching my budget won't help

Nobody talked about Rental of Omaxe 2BHK, any ideas?
    CommentQuote
    Both the areas are currently out of my Budget and even stretching my budget won't help

Nobody talked about Rental of Omaxe 2BHK, any ideas?

10 to 12 k per month depending on floor and facing etc.

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All,

I am a bit confused . I live in GreenField colony and have few friends that live in ashoka enclave so I have a fair idea of rental in these places. For 12K you will get a decent flat(1400sq.ft) to live in .

Then why some one is going to pay 12K to live in neharpar(presently and for atleast a year no infrastructure) instead of opting for ashoka enclave or some other better place (because of water issue i am excluding greenfield) which got (far far ...) better connectivity to delhi/gurgaon/noida ?

Is there a reason for this or it's just like that ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by OldBoy
    Hello All,

I am a bit confused . I live in GreenField colony and have few friends that live in ashoka enclave so I have a fair idea of rental in these places. For 12K you will get a decent flat(1400sq.ft) to live in .

Then why some one is going to pay 12K to live in neharpar(presently and for atleast a year no infrastructure) instead of opting for ashoka enclave or some other better place (because of water issue i am excluding greenfield) which got (far far ...) better connectivity to delhi/gurgaon/noida ?

Is there a reason for this or it's just like that ?

i guess you have never lived in a high rise society = sorry if it hurts - but the facilities available "inside" a society is way ahead of what you get in a non planned self made house.

go and check - to give you a head start - its the security

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Okay. Got you.

- No roads
    - no infrastructure
    - surrounded by villages
    - No Matter where your office is Noida/gurgaon/Delhi All will be equally far far away.

Still for the sake of a guard in front of you building someone will rent a flat there. Great!!!

Note: Owning a home in there is all together a different story. Even I don't have a issue living with all these issues if I own a home there because after all it's your home. But leaving all the sectors of faridabad where for 12K you can easily get a comfortable flat opting for neharpar area just for a guard in front of your bldng is absurd for me.

My apologies if I hurt someone feeling.
    CommentQuote