Sort by :
Filter by :
- BTW, Ashoka Enclave -1 and 2 rentals rates for a decent 2 Bhk is close to Rs 15K/mo now with 2 months security. I know because one of my relatives just rented his property there. Rent in AE have been going up with good speed since badarpur flyover was made.
High rise in Ashoka Enclave is Kanishka Tower, which goes for Rs 18-20K/mo rent for a 1220 sqft 2 Bhk.Originally Posted by OldBoyHello All,
I am a bit confused . I live in GreenField colony and have few friends that live in ashoka enclave so I have a fair idea of rental in these places. For 12K you will get a decent flat(1400sq.ft) to live in .
Then why some one is going to pay 12K to live in neharpar(presently and for atleast a year no infrastructure) instead of opting for ashoka enclave or some other better place (because of water issue i am excluding greenfield) which got (far far ...) better connectivity to delhi/gurgaon/noida ?
Is there a reason for this or it's just like that ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Curious- what rates you were getting for 2 Bhk in Ashoka Enclave? I know most of the units there are 3 bhks and run for Rs 90L -1 cr, but did not know much about 2 Bhks. Is it more than 60 L for 2 Bhk?Originally Posted by prabhjeetranBoth the areas are currently out of my Budget and even stretching my budget won't help
Nobody talked about Rental of Omaxe 2BHK, any ideas?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by OldBoyOkay. Got you.
- No roads
- no infrastructure
- surrounded by villages
- No Matter where your office is Noida/gurgaon/Delhi All will be equally far far away.
Still for the sake of a guard in front of you building someone will rent a flat there. Great!!!
Note: Owning a home in there is all together a different story. Even I don't have a issue living with all these issues if I own a home there because after all it's your home. But leaving all the sectors of faridabad where for 12K you can easily get a comfortable flat opting for neharpar area just for a guard in front of your bldng is absurd for me.
My apologies if I hurt someone feeling.
well its the way you look at it
my office is in sector 44 gurgaon - someone in my office lives in a floor of 300 sq yd just opp the office pays 18k per month someone else lives in far away in unitech nirvana country and pays close to 40k per month - well whats the difference ?
sense of togetherness
and many other things which can only be exprienced in a high rise society -
this is new world Oldboy
By the way - I own villa and floors as well as high rise so for me everything has some pros and cons
- Originally Posted by djvjainCurious- what rates you were getting for 2 Bhk in Ashoka Enclave? I know most of the units there are 3 bhks and run for Rs 90L -1 cr, but did not know much about 2 Bhks. Is it more than 60 L for 2 Bhk?
As far as I know a 2bhk costs around 65-70L in Ashoka Enclave and about 60-65 L in IndirapuramCommentQuote0Flag
- What size 2 Bhk are you talking about? 65-70 L could be the rate with a floor that would have about 700-800 sqft carpet area and 1100 sqft super area, so is that you found as well?
BTW, second floors with roof rights have already started getting some premium of 5-10L. This could be just a rumor, but 2nd floor property holders will get maximum benefit w/o even purchasing the land in case 3rd floor construction gets approved by HUDA.CommentQuote0Flag
- But Registeries are still not open in AE as well as IPCommentQuote0Flag
- I have made a detailed reply about the registry situation in one of the other threads, so please go through it:
- BTW all the projects will come at almost the same level once possession is offered and master roads are completed. Even in Omaxe Heights there is still a scope of 10-15 lakhs growth in next 1-1.5 years. It won't get affected even if master roads work is delayed/ faces problems because the location is external infrastructure independent (Considerable Point, no?).CommentQuote0Flag
In my view though possession will Narrow the premium difference but some Projects like Omaxe & Puri will always demand higher premium due to their construction quality.CommentQuote0Flag
- Exit Time
When is the best time 2 exit this project ? I can hold it for next 9 to 12 months & than buy another in pre-launch... .
Is there any good project in pre-launch in pipeline from good builder like Puri ?CommentQuote0Flag
Is there any good project in pre-launch in pipeline from good builder like Puri ?
There is still a scope of 10-15 lakhs of increase in another 1.5 years.CommentQuote0Flag
Thanks . Which project you suggest me to track for buying ? For me , it is only investment . Budget 40 - 60 L , 2/3 BHK with minimum upfront...CommentQuote0Flag
My recommendations would be Puri Pratham, Omaxe New Heights/Spa Village and freshly launched Ansal Royal Heritage. Ansal Royal Heritage will have minimum upfront.CommentQuote0Flag
What will be 2 & 3BHK all inclusive price for Puri Pratham ? Also how much payment made to builder / premium & construction status ?CommentQuote0Flag
I think around 40% payment has been made. 2 bhk is around 32 lakhs + 6 lakhs premium. Around 2.5 years still for completion.CommentQuote0Flag