Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

Last updated: April 3 2016
629 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

8000 for 2BHK...+ maint. charges approx 2K.

Comment

Any idea when possession will start for 3bhk & current premium ?

Comment

Originally posted by tinesha View Post
        Any idea when possession will start for 3bhk & current premium ?
        Hi tinesha
        I did check from the site managers on the 3 BHK possession when I went to take my 2BHK keys. They told me that the process should start by Jan end as most towers are near completion.

Comment

Originally posted by dtw_Rajeev View Post
          HI,

How much rent can be expected in Omaxe Heights for 2bhk?
          Hi. Have been visiting Omaxe Heights quite regularly these days due to wood-work going on in my flat. Did meet a couple of tenants there.... rent is between 7k-7.5k and society chgs are b/w Rs.2400 to Rs.2500 depending on the size of covered area (1182 sq ft-1220 sq ft).

The total population at Omaxe Heights has crossed 150 families and a number of them have shifted this month as well!! Most flats are going for atleast basic woodwork as there is no storage space provided inside the flat.

Comment

Originally posted by asing82 View Post
            Hi. Have been visiting Omaxe Heights quite regularly these days due to wood-work going on in my flat. Did meet a couple of tenants there.... rent is between 7k-7.5k and society chgs are b/w Rs.2400 to Rs.2500 depending on the size of covered area (1182 sq ft-1220 sq ft).

The total population at Omaxe Heights has crossed 150 families and a number of them have shifted this month as well!! Most flats are going for atleast basic woodwork as there is no storage space provided inside the flat.
            150 families living there is great. With sector roads developing and possession of other groups like BPTP, puri etc, future looks better here. Technically this area is in the center of NCR where noida, gurgaon, and delhi are all within 20 kms

Comment

Hi, Whats the name of your tower? I have a flat in Sorrento but the possession is not yet offered in it.

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
                Hi, Whats the name of your tower? I have a flat in Sorrento but the possession is not yet offered in it.
                Hi. Mine is Merton. Got my possession in December mid and registry has been done. Have you received the letter of possession and paid the registry fees? final completion work in the flat starts after the registry amount is paid to Omaxe. Registration process follows parallelly with handling over of the flat.

Comment

Hi. Mine is Merton. Got my possession in December mid and registry has been done. Have you received the letter of possession and paid the registry fees? final completion work in the flat starts after the registry amount is paid to Omaxe. Registration process follows parallelly with handling over of the flat.
                  Aah Merton is just next to Sorrento. Seems like Sorrento is the only one left. I have not yet received the possession letter. Waiting for it eagerly. Are you going to shift there or gonna give on rent?

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
                    Aah Merton is just next to Sorrento. Seems like Sorrento is the only one left. I have not yet received the possession letter. Waiting for it eagerly. Are you going to shift there or gonna give on rent?
                    Hi

You should chase Omaxe for the possession letter as post you receive the letter, it should tak atleast a month and half for you to get your keys. I had to write mails to their multiple authorities for receive my possession letter.

I'm planning to shift by this month-end. Just getting my woodwork and other basics like electical fitments, iron doors, etc done. 4 families have already shifted in my tower and 2 more would shift by mid feb.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi

You should chase Omaxe for the possession letter as post you receive the letter, it should tak atleast a month and half for you to get your keys. I had to write mails to their multiple authorities for receive my possession letter.

I'm planning to shift by this month-end. Just getting my woodwork and other basics like electical fitments, iron doors, etc done. 4 families have already shifted in my tower and 2 more would shift by mid feb.

Thanks!
                      Thanks for the info. I just hung up with the customer relations and they told me that Sorrento's possession will be offered by the end of February. I will see you around there.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X