Hello !
I have 3 BHK in Omaxe Height, Faridabad . I wish 2 know senior members advise if it is better to hold this flat or sell it & invest in other projects. I am confused on this & will appreciate early response. :bab (26):
Read more
606 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by prabhjeetran
    Yes Bro,transfer fees yet to b paid

Thanks . How much is transfer charges in case of Omaxe Height & who is paying this buyer or seller ?

Is it possible that I make full payment to omaxe at the time of offer for possession but they make registry in seller name without any additional / transfer charges to seller or buyer ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TAggarwal
    Thanks . How much is transfer charges in case of Omaxe Height & who is paying this buyer or seller ?

Is it possible that I make full payment to omaxe at the time of offer for possession but they make registry in seller name without any additional / transfer charges to seller or buyer ...

Rs. 100/sq ft. is the transfer charge. Buyer pays for transfer charges.

I think it will have to be transferred first and registry can be done only after that.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Rs. 100/sq ft. is the transfer charge. Buyer pays for transfer charges.

I think it will have to be transferred first and registry can be done only after that.

Hi, Miketest,

I have stake in spa village, visited there in the month of January, Structure is complete, internal fit and finish didn't start, only sample flat was under way.
    What do you think is appropriate time frame for this project in terms of handover.
    At the moment, approach road via village is horrible, looking at the HUDA's map, sector road will by pass this village and merge at BPTP bridge. Any progress in terms of sector roads. I am reading in news papers but always suspicious of paid news. :bab (63):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brandoo
    Hi, Miketest,

I have stake in spa village, visited there in the month of January, Structure is complete, internal fit and finish didn't start, only sample flat was under way.
    What do you think is appropriate time frame for this project in terms of handover.
    At the moment, approach road via village is horrible, looking at the HUDA's map, sector road will by pass this village and merge at BPTP bridge. Any progress in terms of sector roads. I am reading in news papers but always suspicious of paid news. :bab (63):

I think possession will happen at the end of 2013 or early 2014. Omaxe has changed gears big time in terms of construction speed at all its sites.

Yeah, sector road will connect this with BPTP bridge. Master/Sector Roads work has been started on ground zero at various places simultaneously. I saw things happening near BPTP Resort, Park 81 floors. asingh82 today reported work being done near sector-86.
    CommentQuote
    I think possession will happen at the end of 2013 or early 2014. Omaxe has changed gears big time in terms of construction speed at all its sites.

Yeah, sector road will connect this with BPTP bridge. Master/Sector Roads work has been started on ground zero at various places simultaneously. I saw things happening near BPTP Resort, Park 81 floors. asingh82 today reported work being done near sector-86.

But sector 81 & 86 are close to the canal. Real connectivity to sector 78 is through sector 79, 80/81 to BPTP bridge. I am happy with the project but only apprehension is travelling through Bhataula village on daily basis with feet deep muddy water. If sector roads are build before handover, once can think of shifting there otherwise we will have to wait little longer.
    Let hope for the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brandoo
    But sector 81 & 86 are close to the canal. Real connectivity to sector 78 is through sector 79, 80/81 to BPTP bridge. I am happy with the project but only apprehension is travelling through Bhataula village on daily basis with feet deep muddy water. If sector roads are build before handover, once can think of shifting there otherwise we will have to wait little longer.
    Let hope for the best.

yep, the project is master road dependent.
    CommentQuote
  • What are the current Resale rates going on for Omaxe heights ? Since Possession has been given in this project, I am assuming buyer would not be required to pay transfer charges if property is already registred. We will just be required to pay the Registry charges to get it on our name. Any ideas on overall price range for 3BHK appartment on lower floors(Fl 1st to 4th)
    CommentQuote
    yep, the project is master road dependent.

Is there any way to reach sector 78 without touching village Bhataula?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kanvit
    Is there any way to reach sector 78 without touching village Bhataula?

not right now.
    CommentQuote
  • 3bhk

Any idea of expected possession of Oscar tower & current premium ??
    CommentQuote
    Any idea of expected possession of Oscar tower & current premium ??

When is the best time to exit this project ???
    CommentQuote
    When is the best time to exit this project ???

If not in hurry then I think better to wait till occupancy reaches to 70-80%... I guess it could be 2014-15 timeframe.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naresh_goyal
    If not in hurry then I think better to wait till occupancy reaches to 70-80%... I guess it could be 2014-15 timeframe.

either you can exit now and put money in something that would be ready by next year or wait till the end of next year. :) :)
    CommentQuote
  • Omaxe is giving a service apartment at 10.5 Lakh + 3% service tax.

Saw the sample flat yesterday. Omaxe says super area is 300ft..looks like loading of around 50%...other catch is you cannot sell it befroe registry and almost all the payment is upfront

Does it look like a good deal ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pgarg2000
    Omaxe is giving a service apartment at 10.5 Lakh + 3% service tax.

Saw the sample flat yesterday. Omaxe says super area is 300ft..looks like loading of around 50%...other catch is you cannot sell it befroe registry and almost all the payment is upfront

Does it look like a good deal ?

I was excited about this but after hearing the price, I skipped the idea of buying. Price is too high and its just one room with kitchen and that too so small.
    CommentQuote