Hello !
I have 3 BHK in Omaxe Height, Faridabad . I wish 2 know senior members advise if it is better to hold this flat or sell it & invest in other projects. I am confused on this & will appreciate early response. :bab (26):
Read more
606 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    I was excited about this but after hearing the price, I skipped the idea of buying. Price is too high and its just one room with kitchen and that too so small.

What is the utility of such a apt ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pgarg2000
    What is the utility of such a apt ?

For an extra store or for servants or a small office for work from home people.
    CommentQuote
  • buy two and join them for decent 1 bhk ;)

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Would be good if you are allowed to do so.

150 sqft for service apartment is very small.
    CommentQuote
  • it is NOT SERVICED apartment because service apartment means it would be serviced - and I have seen no hint of any service like laundry, housekeeping etc attached to this tower - so someone saying its a serviced apt is not right - serviced apartment are fully furnished with a complete set of "services" attached to it - ofcourse there is a charge towards that however this is just 1RK suited only for bachelors or people who cannot afford the rent of proper one bhk or for people who want to keep their domestic help close by but way from home.

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    it is NOT SERVICED apartment because service apartment means it would be serviced - and I have seen no hint of any service like laundry, housekeeping etc attached to this tower - so someone saying its a serviced apt is not right
    rohit

its omaxe who calls it service apt
    CommentQuote
    For an extra store or for servants or a small office for work from home people.

yes but only if its close by
    CommentQuote
  • I guess the new term would be half-studio and there would still be some buyers for that.
    CommentQuote
  • I myself would be buyer for it but Omaxe's policy doesn't let any outsider buy it. I have noticed that these small units generally can make a lots of profits I appreciation as well ad rentals
    CommentQuote
  • Ek balcony hoti to, I would have considered this for small daru parties.

:bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prabhjeetran
    I myself would be buyer for it but Omaxe's policy doesn't let any outsider buy it. I have noticed that these small units generally can make a lots of profits I appreciation as well ad rentals

Bhai it is not worth it not even good for rentals. its 300 sq ft super area. Carpet area would not be even half.

If a single student or bachelor considers renting it, it means his budget for rental is very less and he would want to avoid monthly maintenance costs. It would not even sell well. Someone with that less budget would prefer a kholi in unauthorized colony, again because of maintenance costs. It would have been better if they had given a proper 1 BHK.

Serviced apartment, sorry, does not make sense to me unless you wanna use it as a store or for your full time servant.
    CommentQuote
  • Mikey...you are staying in Heights...what is the current going rate in heights for 2 BHK in RTM (registered flat) with no wood work etc? do u know any genuine broker who can get me a decent deal...I am planning to buy it for my own use for 2 yrs... what would be the prospect of this property after 5 years...currently am being offered 50L...pls suggest...20 coloured.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kanvit
    Mikey...you are staying in Heights...what is the current going rate in heights for 2 BHK in RTM (registered flat) with no wood work etc? do u know any genuine broker who can get me a decent deal...I am planning to buy it for my own use for 2 yrs... what would be the prospect of this property after 5 years...currently am being offered 50L...pls suggest...20 coloured.

50 lakhs on which floor, tower
    CommentQuote
    50 lakhs on which floor, tower

7th.. tower dunno
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kanvit
    7th.. tower dunno

Its important to know the tower because many are EWS facing and are cheaper than the rest. Ask them specifically the tower name and if the flat is EWS facing.
    CommentQuote