Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

Last updated: April 3 2016
629 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Omaxe Height, Sec 86, Faridabad : Updates, Resale, Sell or Hold?

Congrats to people who moved to their apartment. Could some shed light on EDC rates ? At what rate they have paid the EDC ?

Comment

Originally posted by asing82 View Post
      Hi

You should chase Omaxe for the possession letter as post you receive the letter, it should tak atleast a month and half for you to get your keys. I had to write mails to their multiple authorities for receive my possession letter.

I'm planning to shift by this month-end. Just getting my woodwork and other basics like electical fitments, iron doors, etc done. 4 families have already shifted in my tower and 2 more would shift by mid feb.

Thanks!
      Hi
      Greetings

Congratulations mate.. good to know that some builders are moving out of the shadow of BPTP and have started deliveing.. I am sure these properties would be worth more than BPTP in resale soon..

All the best once again..
      Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by pahadia View Post
        Congrats to people who moved to their apartment. Could some shed light on EDC rates ? At what rate they have paid the EDC ?
        The EDC was increased at Rs. 140/sq ft. over the original one.

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
          The EDC was increased at Rs. 140/sq ft. over the original one.
          Hi
          greetings

Court cases against HUDA by homeseekers and builders are under consideration.. however looking at recent judgement of Sec 51/52 ggn, it seems that chances of roll back are bleak..

Tenders for the Master plan are out.. fate of those for sewerage, water supply electrifications are still not know. Bottom line is at least Omaxe is offering a livable area for homeseekers despite many other builders have a totally despicable attitude.

Cheers

Comment

I was wondering if the road along the Nahar going to Omaxe heights is a sector road or there would be a separate sector road parallel to this road.

Does anyone have any idea?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravi_Kant View Post
              I was wondering if the road along the Nahar going to Omaxe heights is a sector road or there would be a separate sector road parallel to this road.

Does anyone have any idea?
              that is the old tigaon road that may or not exist once the sector roads are in place -
              there is going to be a web of sector roads crossing each other you can check that road layout which I have posted somewhere few days back.

rohit

Comment

Hi Rohit,

I was not talking about the Tigaon road. I was talking about the road which is running parallel to the nehar. This road is already there but in a very bad shape. I was wondering if this road would be widened to become the sector road or there would be a separate sector road running parallel to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravi_Kant View Post
                  Hi Rohit,

I was not talking about the Tigaon road. I was talking about the road which is running parallel to the nehar. This road is already there but in a very bad shape. I was wondering if this road would be widened to become the sector road or there would be a separate sector road running parallel to this.
                  There is definitely a sector road running from sector-81 to sector-86 but I am not sure if it is the same one that you are talking about. I believe there will be one parallel to it as the one you are talking about seems difficult to be widened.

Comment

Omaxe height , Faridabad-- Sell or Hold

Hello Guys,

After some Long research in Faridabad covering all the areas like Charmwood, Ashoka Enclave, IP Colony, sec 65, greenfields, etc. I have come to the conclusion that Neharpar is the only area that holds good potential given next 5 yrs horizon.

So finally I have decided to take a plunge. I have looked into many projects, but only Omaxe Heights looks to be totally filling all my parameters. I have fixed a meeting with a Broker for Wednesday.

Some points that came to my notice are :-

1. The prices of 2BHK have suddenly jumped from around 35 L to 42L, I tried with many brokers for some bargain, but looks like these flats have been cornered and there is nothing cheaper available

2. I have heard about some rough estimates about rentals being from 7-9 k, could someone who is an actual owner plz give me a better idea about it

Now I wanted some opinion from members about following points:-

1. I am looking at this project as an Investment, would it be better to go for some near completion projects like Ozone park,piyush heights or should I go forward with Omaxe

2. What is the exact rental picture of Omaxe 2 BHKS

3. After the increased circle rates what is the WHITE amount involved in a 2BHK.

4. Finally,I already have 40-42 lacs with me, should I stretch my budget with a loan and go for a 3bhk or settle with 2 bhk.

All the views are heartily welcome. Plz be quick to respond as I am gonna finalize something with in a week or so

Comment

Any suggestions guys ??

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X